Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Peter Obi Has Spoken To Nigerians And we heard him Clearly. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Has Spoken To Nigerians And we heard him Clearly. (463 Views)

Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello / Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Where Is Ayodele Fayose, I've Not Heard Him Talk About This Passed Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Has Spoken To Nigerians And we heard him Clearly. by Ceenaija(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
I was in osun but I did not bother to attend Peter Obi's presidential rally because he had spoken to us in different forum and his message is clear. Those candidates who avoid press interview are the people that need rented crowd to speak to.

Peter Obi is not ready to rent crowd but committed to talking to Nigerians and making his agenda known to the masses while others are busy renting crowd.

Peter Obi will win massively and a new Nigeria is possible .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has Spoken To Nigerians And we heard him Clearly. by yarimo(m): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ceenaija:
I was in osun but I did not bother to attend Peter Obi's presidential rally because he had spoken to us in different forum and his message is clear. Those candidates who avoid press interview are the people that need rented crowd to speak to.

Peter Obi is not ready to rent crowd but committed to talking to Nigerians and making his agenda known to the masses while others are busy renting crowd.

Peter Obi will win massively and a new Nigeria is possible .
you mean he will win 100% on social media?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Spoken To Nigerians And we heard him Clearly. by Ceenaija(m): 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
Everybody now talk about Peter Obi including other presidential aspirants. Peter Obi is a goal.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Spoken To Nigerians And we heard him Clearly. by ozonelayer79: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
yarimo:
you mean he will win 100% on social media?
You will continue saying this until when PO is declared winner then e go clear for your eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Spoken To Nigerians And we heard him Clearly. by yarimo(m): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
ozonelayer79:

You will continue saying this until when PO is declared winner then e go clear for your eyes.
it's clear you are suffering from chronic maleria

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Spoken To Nigerians And we heard him Clearly. by 1nice(m): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nigeria Youths wake up and fight for true democracy in Nigeria by voting Peter Obi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM5jXCw_rp4

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Spoken To Nigerians And we heard him Clearly. by habsydiamond(m): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
The Agbado wey some people dey shout sef no cheap again if power no change hands come Feb...man go see agbado no go fit buy because of high price.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Spoken To Nigerians And we heard him Clearly. by iSense247: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tinubu is not my problem. But whenever I remember that Islamic terrorists like Shettima, El-Rufai and Ganduje will play key roles in his government, I drop whatever I'm doing and go on my knees and start prayers to Almighty God immediately!

May Peter Obi and Datti-Baba Ahmad succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Spoken To Nigerians And we heard him Clearly. by ozonelayer79: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
yarimo:
it's clear you are suffering from chronic maleria
Just take a look at the Tinubu you are supporting.
You guys are so insane.
Re: Peter Obi Has Spoken To Nigerians And we heard him Clearly. by Ceenaija(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Peter Obi has brought innovations to NIgeria politics so shall he bring desired charge to the nation.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu And His Energy / Adeleke Meets Buhari, Hails Him Over Electoral Act(photos) / Obi: The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' Who Could Be Next Nigeria's Leader - UkNews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.