Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists (1265 Views)

Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Atiku - Best Man For 2023 / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast / Atiku Best Candidate To Defeat Buhari – Analyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by Peacemaker5128: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2023

A foremost businessman, Prince Arthur Eze, has insisted that a northern presidential candidate is the best for the South-East region.

Eze urges Ndi-Igbo to maintain their alliance with the North through support for the Peoples Democratic Party’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

He said support for a northern candidate by the South-East will help the region form the needed alliance that will help them attain power in the near future.

He stated these during a solidarity visit to the Director General of the Atiku-Okowa campaign organisation, Prof. Obiora Okonkwo, in Ogidi, Anambra State, on Saturday.

Eze, had some weeks ago, taken a swipe at the Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Mr Peter Obi, when he said he will not support Obi, adding that Obi was not capable of winning the election and that he (Eze) had told him so during a private visit

He insisted that Atiku’s administration will liberate Nigeria and benefit the South East more.

He spoke to journalists after his closed-door meeting with selected stakeholders, including traditional rulers, community leaders, representatives of Ndi-Igbo across Nigeria, various groups and politically sophisticated others.

Eze urged the people of the southeast to continue the strategic relationship by supporting Atiku in the February elections, noting that the long-standing alliance between the North and the South East has always produced many political benefits to the region.

He said, “I have known Atiku Abubakar to be an honest man, liberal, and a pan-Nigerian who aspires best for the nation, and he is committed to the renaissance of Ndi-Igbo.

“He has demonstrated his huge love and concern for us Ndi-Igbo by continuously choosing an Igbo man to be his running mate since 2007 when he picked Senator Ben Ndi Obi; again in 2019 when he picked Peter Obi; and now, Ifeanyi Okowa, an Igbo man from Delta State.

“He was willing to scale back his ambition if the ticket was micro-zoned to the southeast; only Atiku Abubakar agreed to such terms.

“It is apparent that with him as President of Nigeria, power is shifting to the southeast, and he will undoubtedly keep all of his promises.”

“My appeal is for our people to seize the opportunity provided by Atiku Abubakar to renew the age-old alliance between the southeast and the north, which saw Nnamdi Azikiwe become President of Nigeria in the first republic and Alex Ekwueme serves as Vice President, while Edwin Ume-Ezeoke was elected Speaker of the House of Representatives in the second republic.

“We have accomplished far more in this country’s politics through our alliance with the north, and in order to bargain for a Nigerian president of southeast origin, we must maintain that partnership through Atiku.”

Atiku, according to Eze, would deliver on his promise of restructuring the country and ensuring that a southeasterner succeeds him as president. He exhorted Igbo leaders in the diaspora and throughout Nigeria to convey Atiku Abubakar’s Rescue and Recovery agenda to the grassroots and throughout Nigeria, where Ndi-Igbo live and do business.

Okonkwo, on his part, praised the philanthropist for his unwavering support for the Atiku project and his numerous advocacy efforts, which have had an inexplicable impact on the southeast and Ndi-Igbo in particular. Professor Okonkwo reaffirmed the Atiku-Okowa campaign’s commitment to mobilize majority votes for Atiku-Okowa in Anambra State.

Stakeholders and representatives of Ndi-Igbo in the Diaspora present at the meeting expressed their commitment towards Igbo Renaissance and urged southerners to support Atiku-Okowa, noting that with Prince Arthur Eze firmly behind the ticket, they are confident that HE, Atiku Abubakar, will not fail the region.

https://punchng.com/atiku-best-candidate-for-south-east-arthur-eze-insists/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1673114835

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by MadeInTokyo: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
South East is Atikulated
Obi will step and collapse his campaign for Atiku this January... Quote me anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by Peacemaker5128: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
South East is already in the bag for Atiku
Some Atikulated pigs are still in south east
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by PandoraObi: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
I like this fearless Arthur Eze

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by Aufbauh(m): 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
We all know that the Igbos are inherent PDP apologists but this time around they may be torn between tribalism and master's loyalty.

As usual the Igbos will still miscalculate in 2023 posting their waiting to another 16 years of expectation.

It's a win win situation for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by habsydiamond(m): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Baba the king maker.. go put am for aso rock na. Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by Brendaniel: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Because of what you will eat...
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by RenaissanceGuy: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
OK
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by Kingsmeal: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
South East is already in the bag for Atiku
Some Atikulated pigs are still in south east

You call them pigs and still need their votes. Are you not also a pig?
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by SandyLOVE08(f): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Na wa oh.

Make una dey fear God small na.
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by mii4u(f): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
MadeInTokyo:
South East is Atikulated
Obi will step and collapse his campaign for Atiku this January... Quote me anywhere
E be like say u don high.
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by mrvitalis(m): 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
PandoraObi:
But hate fearless OBJ and afenifere ?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by SAMJAY7: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
U
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by SAMJAY7: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
PandoraObi:
Your head dey there bro

The man is in the league of Soludo, Brymo, Wike, Nnamani, Umahi

These are real Men with huge dangling balls
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by SAMJAY7: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

But hate fearless OBJ and afenifere ?
Arthur Eze is in the league of Soludo, Brymo, Wike, Umahi, Nnamani and many more

They are real men with huge dangling balls
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Atiku is the closest route to Igbo presidency. I like realistic people like Arthur Nzeribe, they say it as it is. Atiku remains the best candidate for 2023

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by mrvitalis(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Arthur Eze is in the league of Soludo, Brymo, Wike, Umahi, Nnamani and many more

They are real men with huge dangling balls
Na soludo , umiah and Prince Arthur eze i blame ...see Urchin putting them in the league of a no body brymo

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by ilovenicloe(f): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Aufbauh:
We all know that the Igbos are inherent PDP apologists but this time around they may be torn between tribalism and master's loyalty.

As usual the Igbos will still miscalculate in 2023 posting their waiting to another 16 years of expectation.

It has been fully noted that a leaking yansh has nothing to do with a chair so therefore Bola can't sit as a president
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by SAMJAY7: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

Na soludo , umiah and Prince Arthur eze i blame ...see Urchin putting them in the league of a no body brymo
Hahahahaha

Omo see Painment from obingo o grin

Chai see Painment

Biko make i leave you grin
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by SAMJAY7: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
ilovenicloe:

It has been fully noted that a leaking yansh has nothing to do with a chair so therefore Bola can't sit as a president
Hahahahaha

Gliberdash as usual from an average Osu

Copy and paste miscreants grin
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by ilovenicloe(f): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Gliberdash as usual from an average Osu

Copy and paste miscreants grin

It was fully noted that presidents of other nations don't lick microphones
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by SAMJAY7: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
ilovenicloe:

It was fully noted that presidents of other nations don't lick microphones
copy and paste from Osu case grin
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by ilovenicloe(f): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
copy and paste from Osu case grin

It can also be said Balablue is not in the oxford dictionary
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by Karemarealty288(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Aufbauh:

Are the Igbos the ones suffering the hardship Buhari's administration gifted Nigerians?
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by Righthussle: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
This is a very indication that a fool can become a billionaire.
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by odduduwa: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Urchins are very stupid
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by GoodCane: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Arthur eze is a very smart business man. Man will Cash out massively from Atiku and at end he will vote for peter Obi.
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by sukar886: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Arthur is a fool with one voters card, greedy old fool
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by Ojiofor: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
That is his opinion.
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by mrvitalis(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Omo see Painment from obingo o grin

Chai see Painment

Biko make i leave you grin
Lmfao pain ? The only pain I feel is seeing youths supporting a sick , corrupt old man to rule over them just because their parents failed to provide and give them a good life and the nation's failed them also

It's a pity a feel for you
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by SAMJAY7: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lmfao pain ? The only pain I feel is seeing youths supporting a sick , corrupt old man to rule over them just because their parents failed to provide and give them a good life and the nation's failed them also

It's a pity a feel for you
Hahahahahahahaha

I think say una say na una Obi go win Na? Why are you feeling pain for us or why are you having pity for us?

Hahahahaha
Re: Atiku, Best Candidate For South-east – Arthur Eze Insists by mrvitalis(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahahahahaha

I think say una say na una Obi go win Na? Why are you feeling pain for us or why are you having pity for us?

Hahahahaha
If only Nigerian government provided quality education for the poor masses maybe you would have acquired enough comprehension skills to understand why I feel pity for your likes

But it's alright fight for your stomach

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Cries Out To INEC / LP And PDP Supporters Fight Dirty After Tinubu Wins / Ipob Dos Leaders Meets Eu And Un For Biafra Referendum (arise News)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.