Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? (17584 Views)

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening / Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? / Malice Keeping Between Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by goldman777: 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
Marriage is a scam stop getting married create baby mama,s and leave women alone nothing can satisfy them become a single father and have peace of mind
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
In doing the act, you communicate, submission from both sides which indicates no more grudges.
Most couple settles their differences with sex.
No matter your differences, it must not affects your sex live as husband and wife; if it does, the marriage is has collapsed.
So he is correct.
nickxtra:
See aht this guy wrote on Twitters-
He said each time he gives good doses of intimacy to his wife, she becomes so gentle, calm and adores him and her usual aggressive disposition to him most times gives way to smiling nature in even the face of provocation.

Is intimacy a medicine to troubleshoot a nagging or trouble some woman?
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by olaeffect(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
HomeTutorsPro:
Yes.
Good lovemaking is like fuel to the love souls of a couple. Take it away and you have two people just cohabiting.
Please note that intimacy is much more than just having sex. It involves saying things, doing things.
Good sex can keep a couple together. But great intimacy will make the togetherness memorable such that each person will always look forward to coming back home to enjoy a moment with their partner.

Thanks so much for the bolden.
Because what is on most peoples mind here is basic canal knowledge, not even sex or love making sef.

Intimacy is key. Simple thing like taking evening bath together before bedtime was some intimate things we didnt even realise until the kids started noticing grin
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by olaeffect(m): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
goldman777:
Marriage is a scam stop getting married create baby mama,s and leave women alone nothing can satisfy them become a single father and have peace of mind

Don't confuse intimacy with sex, don't confuse baby Mama with wife, don't confuse Olosho with girlfriend; know this and know peace

Because you have been bleeping eachother does not mean you are intimate ;grin

Don't worry, one day you will understand the difference, it takes time for most people cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
ItsTutsi:
As if you know dey collect! All that rally of Pandora Anini wai u dey attend, no be to find customers undecided
Receive brain

Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by itoba4real(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
Some marital problems are caused from lack of sex and they can easily be solued from sex

1 Like

Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by phemmyfour: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
nickxtra:
He said each time he gives good doses of intimacy to his wife, she becomes so gentle, calm and adores him and her usual aggressive disposition to him most times gives way to smiling nature in even the face of provocation.

Not all the time
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by knowhowk: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
PandoraObi:
For "good people" that married without sex, they were virgins, sex might solve and cure some marital issue but for fornicators, it is what they can get anywhere, it as become a norm to them, it is no big deal to them, just the usual perverse life they have been living.
True....

1 Like

Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by knowhowk: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
But some Men think say Satisfying there woman in bed is not important oooo.

They are so weak in bed ..One Minute man they are ..

Most of them loose their wife ,House boy ,Gardener ,Drivers Service There Wives well .

When you tell them to take care of there intimacy well ,Get better Natural Solution that we herbals doctor prepare dem use to laugh us.
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by dealslip(f): 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
nickxtra:

Most women are not satisfied during intimacy. Many husbands neglect the satisfaction of their wives during sex. This causes resentment and aggressiveness to build up in the woman. In all aspects of life if a person's expectations are not met they can be aggressive, withdrawn or desperate. Once your expectations and anticipations are met, you relax and be cooperative. That is what happens when people's anticipation and expectations are not met sexually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by GreatrAnalyst: 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
hedonido:
When bills are piling up and frustration is mounting, you would tell me how papa bomboy would achieve erection. You think say marriage and dating na the same thing?

Don't mind them.

Statistics has shown that financial strain causes more divorce than 24/7 intercourse.

If sex is the main glue to marriage, whores should be settling down I think.
It is even an irony that most of them go into prostitution because of money.

Intimacy is great but most people commenting here are not even married. Sinful sexual life is what most of them are thinking as intimacy
It is when they are married they will understand that men especially who have heads to think derive most pleasure in being able to carry out his headship responsibilities and every other thing comes after.

It is an unserious man who puts sex above responsibility. Sex doesn't pay bill.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by Isabi4lov: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sexual compatibility is very necessary, so before tieing the knots, you guys should discuss how you want your sexlife to be , some men love washing plates while some don't.
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by baralatie(m): 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
All these unmarried guys claming married on Twitter
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by Mayeldah(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
Not in all cases and not for all women. Some women can start a quarrel 5 minutes after knacking.

Some women are terrible I swear!
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by nickxtra(m): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
dealslip:

Most women are not satisfied during intimacy. Many husbands neglect the satisfaction of their wives during sex. This causes resentment and aggressiveness to build up in the woman. In all aspects of life if a person's expectations are not met they can be aggressive, withdrawn or desperate. Once your expectations and anticipations are met, you relax and be cooperative. That is what happens when people's anticipation and expectations are not met sexually
Expository

1 Like

Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by buchostags(m): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
Really nigga
Snakedoctor1:

I remember a divorce case I handled some years ago.

The Respondent, the wife, blatantly refused to show up in court or engage a lawyer; and the judge wasn’t ready to proceed without her.

One day in court, the judge, again, refused to proceed with the matter without the woman. That we must meet with her and hold the statutory conference before she will hear the matter. I told the judge we have served her the petition and the hearing notice for today’s sitting and clearly she is not interested in defending the petition, so, we should proceed in the interest of justice.

The judge come vex for me o. That I should do more than that. I should get her number, call her and try to see her and hold a meeting with both of them and try to settle them. E come be like say na me wan scatter their marriage.

The judge asked the petitioner, my client, if he doesn’t want settlement, he said no. He was visibly angry, talking about how he just wants a divorce immediately and nothing else. That they are still living together and that he is just waiting for the divorce to leave the house or kick the woman out.

Judge says I should still meet with both of them. Everybody knows that this is the point you must shout “As the Court pleases” to avoid wahala.

After court I collected the Respondent’s phone number from my client and called her immediately. I requested to meet with her and invited her to come to my office. Madam said she is not coming anywhere, that if I want to meet with her, my client should bring me to their house.

I went back to the office after agreeing with my client that I will come over to his house after the close of work that same day.

I went to their house by 5pm. We sat down and starting talking about the issue. Then I got a bombshell.

She: Did your client tell you that he is serious about that divorce?

Me: Yes. We are in court already. He even told the judge so this morning in court. He is here now, he can tell you himself.

She: Serious about which divorce? Is it not that court he came back from this afternoon and came and collect one d@ggy?

I was totally flabbergasted. I didn’t expect that kind of raw bluntness from her. I turned to my client, he was silent and avoiding my eyes.

D@ggy? I carried my file quietly, entered my car and left.

Like d@ggy? After all that heat I faced in court, you even stood there, forming anger, then you came back and collect hot d@ggy in the afternoon?

What do you take lawyers for in this country? D@ggy? You couldn’t even do missionary in appreciation of the lashing that judge gave me because of your divorce case, you went and did d@ggy. D@ggy that use to sweet like wetin. �

Mr *Evaritus Gregory. Sir, though it is 4 years now, but I still remember. I know you will read this. I know you will laugh... from the bottom of my heart, sir, thunder fire you. �

*Not real name

- By First Baba Isa (FBI)

Culled from the wall of Afolayan Oluyemi

Copied �️

��
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by Camberlo(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Yes, good sex solve larger Percentage of matrimonial related issues.
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sex should be good enough to make marriage sweater but what if one partner always says no, especially the woman? Claiming she doesn't like it and giving excuses of being tired all the time even though she doesn't go to work?

1 Like

Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by luluman: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
habsydiamond:
do one need to be married with all these divorce court cases on my husband can not satisfy me everywhere.
Marriage talks are based on experience which is based on being married not reading news.
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by EagleSquare1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
I tend to agree with this

HomeTutorsPro:
Yes.
Good lovemaking is like fuel to the love souls of a couple. Take it away and you have two people just cohabiting.
Please note that intimacy is much more than just having sex. It involves saying things, doing things.
Good sex can keep a couple together. But great intimacy will make the togetherness memorable such that each person will always look forward to coming back home to enjoy a moment with their partner.
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by godofuck231: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
Cutehector:
So this is why many feminists are so bitter about men because they are sex starved.
this man has been selected by his ancestors to lead , please change your name to moses , the promise land is now sure for you , may God bless you for this post

1 Like

Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by felzokugo(m): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
Opportuneke:
It does but not in all cases because the compatibility of the couple is a factor. Understanding is very paramount. Marriage comes with a lot of pressure. Take for instance a relationship, I mean just dating a lady, you will definitely feel the burden of responsibility let alone marriage.

A man and a woman must have a very strong determination to walk the high way called marriage in the world of today even in this bastardised economy.

Very well said sir.

1 Like

Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by Ted4real: 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Women adore great intimacy experience.
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by felzokugo(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
Snakedoctor1:

The Respondent, the wife, blatantly refused to show up in court or engage a lawyer; and the judge wasn’t ready to proceed without her.

One day in court, the judge, again, refused to proceed with the matter without the woman. That we must meet with her and hold the statutory conference before she will hear the matter. I told the judge we have served her the petition and the hearing notice for today’s sitting and clearly she is not interested in defending the petition, so, we should proceed in the interest of justice.

The judge come vex for me o. That I should do more than that. I should get her number, call her and try to see her and hold a meeting with both of them and try to settle them. E come be like say na me wan scatter their marriage.

The judge asked the petitioner, my client, if he doesn’t want settlement, he said no. He was visibly angry, talking about how he just wants a divorce immediately and nothing else. That they are still living together and that he is just waiting for the divorce to leave the house or kick the woman out.

Judge says I should still meet with both of them. Everybody knows that this is the point you must shout “As the Court pleases” to avoid wahala.

After court I collected the Respondent’s phone number from my client and called her immediately. I requested to meet with her and invited her to come to my office. Madam said she is not coming anywhere, that if I want to meet with her, my client should bring me to their house.

I went back to the office after agreeing with my client that I will come over to his house after the close of work that same day.

I went to their house by 5pm. We sat down and starting talking about the issue. Then I got a bombshell.

Me: Yes. We are in court already. He even told the judge so this morning in court. He is here now, he can tell you himself.

She: Serious about which divorce? Is it not that court he came back from this afternoon and came and collect one d@ggy?

I was totally flabbergasted. I didn’t expect that kind of raw bluntness from her. I turned to my client, he was silent and avoiding my eyes.

Like d@ggy? After all that heat I faced in court, you even stood there, forming anger, then you came back and collect hot d@ggy in the afternoon?

What do you take lawyers for in this country? D@ggy? You couldn’t even do missionary in appreciation of the lashing that judge gave me because of your divorce case, you went and did d@ggy. D@ggy that use to sweet like wetin. �

Mr *Evaritus Gregory. Sir, though it is 4 years now, but I still remember. I know you will read this. I know you will laugh... from the bottom of my heart, sir, thunder fire you. �

*Not real name

Copied �️

��

Rollin on d floor...laughin ma ass out!
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by felzokugo(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
hedonido:
When bills are piling up and frustration is mounting, you would tell me how papa bomboy would achieve erection. You think say marriage and dating na the same thing?
Ooohmor...dis one lawd!
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by Cutehector(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
godofuck231:
this man has been selected by his ancestors to lead , please change your name to moses , the promise land is now sure for you , may God bless you for this post
welcome man. Love the gun in the dp.

1 Like

Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by Weknowbetter: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
GOOD SEX, not just sex. Mounting and humping like a basic animal is not good sex.
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by habsydiamond(m): 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
luluman:
Marriage talks are based on experience which is based on being married not reading news.
OK sir
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by JeffreyJunior: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
hedonido:
cheesy
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by softy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
Snakedoctor1:

*Not real name

Copied �️

��

Laughing so hard right now, rolling on the floor. The bloody amazement by the lawyer got me laughing from ear to ear..... keep it up!

Doggy na ur mate?
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by Mamijoh(f): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
HomeTutorsPro:
Yes.
You've said it all
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by Mamijoh(f): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
thesicilian:
Intimacy can only solve problems created by intimacy.
That's it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grown-Up Kids Kick Their Father Out Of His House! / Twitter Users List What They Consider As 'toxic Femininity' / My Girl Is A Year Old Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.