Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? (17625 Views)

Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? / Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy / Malice Keeping Between Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by Mamijoh(f): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
Akalia:
As a married man I can say that women enjoy sex more than men but hardly will they be the ones to initiate the act, they leave it to the man. Once the man initiates the act then they take over the steering from the man, lol. Women are mysterious creatures.
wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by labelle123(f): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
ça dépend
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by rhames(m): 12:13am On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:
I m here to learn from married couples only.

What did we learn you?
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:45am On Jan 09, 2023
PandoraObi:
For "good people" that married without sex, they were virgins, sex might solve and cure some marital issue but for fornicators, it is what they can get anywhere, it as become a norm to them, it is no big deal to them, just the usual perverse life they have been living.
Haha
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:12am On Jan 09, 2023
Cutehector:
So this is why many feminists are so bitter about men because they are sex starved.
Haha
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:16am On Jan 09, 2023
Snakedoctor1:

I remember a divorce case I handled some years ago.

The Respondent, the wife, blatantly refused to show up in court or engage a lawyer; and the judge wasn’t ready to proceed without her.

One day in court, the judge, again, refused to proceed with the matter without the woman. That we must meet with her and hold the statutory conference before she will hear the matter. I told the judge we have served her the petition and the hearing notice for today’s sitting and clearly she is not interested in defending the petition, so, we should proceed in the interest of justice.

The judge come vex for me o. That I should do more than that. I should get her number, call her and try to see her and hold a meeting with both of them and try to settle them. E come be like say na me wan scatter their marriage.

The judge asked the petitioner, my client, if he doesn’t want settlement, he said no. He was visibly angry, talking about how he just wants a divorce immediately and nothing else. That they are still living together and that he is just waiting for the divorce to leave the house or kick the woman out.

Judge says I should still meet with both of them. Everybody knows that this is the point you must shout “As the Court pleases” to avoid wahala.

After court I collected the Respondent’s phone number from my client and called her immediately. I requested to meet with her and invited her to come to my office. Madam said she is not coming anywhere, that if I want to meet with her, my client should bring me to their house.

I went back to the office after agreeing with my client that I will come over to his house after the close of work that same day.

I went to their house by 5pm. We sat down and starting talking about the issue. Then I got a bombshell.

She: Did your client tell you that he is serious about that divorce?

Me: Yes. We are in court already. He even told the judge so this morning in court. He is here now, he can tell you himself.

She: Serious about which divorce? Is it not that court he came back from this afternoon and came and collect one d@ggy?

I was totally flabbergasted. I didn’t expect that kind of raw bluntness from her. I turned to my client, he was silent and avoiding my eyes.

D@ggy? I carried my file quietly, entered my car and left.

Like d@ggy? After all that heat I faced in court, you even stood there, forming anger, then you came back and collect hot d@ggy in the afternoon?

What do you take lawyers for in this country? D@ggy? You couldn’t even do missionary in appreciation of the lashing that judge gave me because of your divorce case, you went and did d@ggy. D@ggy that use to sweet like wetin. �

Mr *Evaritus Gregory. Sir, though it is 4 years now, but I still remember. I know you will read this. I know you will laugh... from the bottom of my heart, sir, thunder fire you. �

*Not real name

- By First Baba Isa (FBI)

Culled from the wall of Afolayan Oluyemi

Copied �️

��
Haha indeed you are a bad lawyer. Doggy no be here o
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:18am On Jan 09, 2023
Waywardson6:
Intimacy isn't everything. There's always an expiration date to everything including intimacy. Marriages encompasses a lot. I've personally met & heard men & women who desire more than just sex in a marriage. In fact, they hate sex with their spouses. For real.
Is scary o, hate sex with each other? Marriage they fear me
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:25am On Jan 09, 2023
Mayeldah:
Not in all cases and not for all women. Some women can start a quarrel 5 minutes after knacking.

Some women are terrible I swear!
Hahahahhahah even if she's married to Shekau?
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by Spirit247: 7:31am On Jan 09, 2023
Only fear of God makes marriage work. Knowing fully well that when you hurt your Spouse, you hurt a treasured Child our CREATOR and HIS Anger can descend on you. Go and Listen to Apostle Arome Osayi Messages on Marriage.

1 Like

Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by bluefilm: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2023
peepydelano:
It does not apply in all cases. Some women are beyond redemption.

I pity you.

Who knows what hell you are going thru with your woman?
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by DonroxyII: 11:04am On Jan 29, 2023
nickxtra:
See aht this guy wrote on Twitters-
He said each time he gives good doses of intimacy to his wife, she becomes so gentle, calm and adores him and her usual aggressive disposition to him most times gives way to smiling nature in even the face of provocation.

Is intimacy a medicine to troubleshoot a nagging or trouble some woman?
Yeah especially for Fire Women ... They are super aggressive and Once You are the Source of their Dopamine and Oxytocin...

She becomes Your Sheepopotamous and Worships You with Everything she has !
Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by DonroxyII: 11:13am On Jan 29, 2023
peepydelano:
No wife(woman) can be happy without good sex
Sexual Intercourse is Therapeutic as it cleanses Body-Systems of Toxins and Exhausts(Body-Carbons) and Makes all the Cells Blooms Refreshingly!

What a Great Medicine!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? by DonroxyII: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2023
habsydiamond:
Na so.. but some no dey satisfy no matter how hard, longer u try dem still no go belleful.
Such Person has a Hole in their Mental Faculty like Well Water .... When Would you finish filling Well Water ?

Fill the Hole which is usually caused by Emotional Trauma and The Pvssy get Easily Filled cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Men Think Their Extramarital Affairs Are Ok? / Pls Help! Too Much Pimples!!! / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.