Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,487 members, 7,865,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region (2004 Views)

How Voters Voted For Presidents By Region And State In Nigeria- Statisense / Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region / Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by Aphrygian(m): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
isan:
you are wasting your precious time on osu
1.Obi is not currupt but tinubu is......but obi's administration was caught with 250million naira at the back of the bus in faraway Lagos(illegal as per Nigerian constitution)
2. We shall retire all these old men in politics.........but Obi is 61yrs old and can not be classified as a youth
3. Those that want to vote tinubu are those that does not want development.........but Obi left Anambras poorer than he met them
4. Obi loves Nigeria,that his daughter is a teacher in Lagos........but the same teacher has an offshore account where millions of dollars are stacked

I really love pressing zombidients neck,most of them don't understand anything about Nigeria,I only pity the Yoruba youths amongst them that don't no what Thier end games are

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by isan(m): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
yoruba are the real lagosians
BossGerald:

Yen yen yen...go back to your slummy iragbiji, lagos is not your home, stop claiming lagos, leave it for the real lagosians.
Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by Joevics(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
sreamsense:

How can yorubas be migrating to their own land? Any state/town/village in South west belongs to all of them because they all come from the same "Ife" directly or indirectly.
Lol. The stats shows people migrating from other southwest states to Lagos.
Abeg rest.

1 Like

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by BossGerald: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
isan:
yoruba are the real lagosians

Not an illegal iragbiji refugee like you
Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by asanausana91: 7:50am On Jan 08, 2023
Aphrygian:
we are talking demographics,you started shifting goalpost.....I don't even understand you again. If voting obi will make Nigeria better,why then did he leave the people in Anambra worse than he met them ?https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/14/poverty-anambra-state-doubled-under-peter-obi-i-have-verified-information-i-wont-share,I guess you are the real enemy of Nigeria,if you are foisting someone that has the abilities of making Nigerians poorer than her met them
are you telling us that the man that lick microphone will make Nigeria better?
I blame Inec. This is a strong reason why Inec should disqualify this mentally derange human being.
Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by 9japride(m): 8:38am On Jan 08, 2023
sreamsense:

How can yorubas be migrating to their own land? Any state/town/village in South west belongs to all of them because they all come from the same "Ife" directly or indirectly.
[color=#006600][/color]

Also, how can Igbos be migrating to their own country? Any state/town/village in Nigeria belongs to all of them because they all come from the same "Nigeria" directly or indirectly. Thank you.
Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by Gucciblog: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2023
sreamsense:

You be Mûmu.

Stats is starring at you now and you still chose to be stupïd.

Atleast you can see that your fellow South Westerners are trooping to Lagos in droves.
Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by sreamsense: 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Also, how can Igbos be migrating to their own country? Any state/town/village in Nigeria belongs to all of them because they all come from the same "Nigeria" directly or indirectly. Thank you.
Mumu! Segregation by Tribe supercedes Igbos tribe forcing themselves to be relevant. Yorubas have common history and origin. They have been together before Nigeria amalgamation of different tribes together started.

During biafra war, did Igbo not know their boundary different from that of yorubas. When Igbos attempted to go beyond their boundary by entering ore, were they not served accordingly. When igbos are clamouring for Biafra, in the Biafra map, do they not know their boundary; do they include any yoruba town/city/village? Did anybody accuse Ekpa from ebonyi killing Anambra that he is not fighting for biafra course? Even Ekpa knows the boundary, he can't cross to. Wheather he moves to Anambra, Abia, imo or Enugu to cause havoc, it is never known as migration; all are part of Biafra land. Yorubas moving from other state to Lagos or vice versa is never termed migration, Lagos is still part of oduduwa land.

It becomes migration when yorubas cross to biafraland or arewa land. Everyone knows his/her boundary. When you get to another person's land, respect their culture, keep their rules/regulation, don't be arrogant to them, humble your self like Abraham did in strange land so you can eat good fruit of that land, don't go and increase their crime rate by developing them with crime or engage in fraudulent activities. With this you will be able to leave long among them, prosper and carry prosperity back to your own land

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by Zulum500: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
Aphrygian:

1.Obi is not currupt but tinubu is......but obi's administration was caught with 250million naira at the back of the bus in faraway Lagos(illegal as per Nigerian constitution)
2. We shall retire all these old men in politics.........but Obi is 61yrs old and can not be classified as a youth
3. Those that want to vote tinubu are those that does not want development.........but Obi left Anambras poorer than he met them
4. Obi loves Nigeria,that his daughter is a teacher in Lagos........but the same teacher has an offshore account where millions of dollars are stacked

I really love pressing zombidients neck,most of them don't understand anything about Nigeria,I only pity the Yoruba youths amongst them that don't no what Thier end games are

I swear to God that's my concerns.. those woke ones are just being delusional
Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by Zulum500: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
Gucciblog:

You be Mûmu.

Stats is starring at you now and you still chose to be stupïd.

Atleast you can see that your fellow South Westerners are trooping to Lagos in droves.

You are a block Head... Gucciidiot
Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by Zulum500: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
asanausana91:
are you telling us that the man that lick microphone will make Nigeria better?
I blame Inec. This is a strong reason why Inec should disqualify this mentally derange human being.

Getout dirty almajiri
Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by Zulum500: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
BossGerald:

Not an illegal iragbiji refugee like you

Go and stay anambra.. block He@d
Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by 9japride(m): 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
sreamsense:

Mumu! Segregation by Tribe supercedes Igbos tribe forcing themselves to be relevant. Yorubas have common history and origin. They have been together before Nigeria amalgamation of different tribes together started.

During biafra war, did Igbo not know their boundary different from that of yorubas. When Igbos attempted to go beyond their boundary by entering ore, were they not served accordingly. When igbos are clamouring for Biafra, in the Biafra map, do they not know their boundary; do they include any yoruba town/city/village? Did anybody accuse Ekpa from ebonyi killing Anambra that he is not fighting for biafra course? Even Ekpa knows the boundary, he can't cross to. Wheather he moves to Anambra, Abia, imo or Enugu to cause havoc, it is never known as migration; all are part of Biafra land. Yorubas moving from other state to Lagos or vice versa is never termed migration, Lagos is still part of oduduwa land.

It becomes migration when yorubas cross to biafraland or arewa land. Everyone knows his/her boundary. When you get to another person's land, respect their culture, keep their rules/regulation, don't be arrogant to them, humble your self like Abraham did in strange land so you can eat good fruit of that land, don't go and increase their crime rate by developing them with crime or engage in fraudulent activities. With this you will be able to leave long among them, prosper and carry prosperity back to your own land
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't know what you are saying? Lagos is part of Oduduwa and Oduduwa is part of Nigeria, it then means since eastern states are part of Nigeria then eastern states are part of Lagos due to the fact we are one lovely country men/women. As far Nigeria is one and you guys keep disturbing everyone with one Nigeria slogan. Igbos will keep traveling to various part of the country especially Lagos. Tell your people to leave London. Igbos are the most peaceful tribe in the country. I have never heard anywhere Igbos are causing problems for their host communities. Igbos always make life comfortable in anywhere they find themselves. They do that by setting up businesses, building houses and getting involved in community services. You can't send thugs to be disturbing their businesses or forcing them to support someone in national level that shows serious sign of bigotry and resentment towards other regions especially the south east which he hopes to lead. Igbos and other peace loving Nigerians will keep traveling to Lagos until the country is divided and then everyone will be forced to go to their own region. Every hate towards the easterners is mostly driven by envy. No be Africa we dey?
Re: Statistics Of People Migrating To Lagos By region by BossGerald: 5:51am On Jan 09, 2023
Zulum500:

Go and stay anambra.. block He@d

Nigeria doesn't revolve around your slummy region, I don't live there...@de

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zambia Elected A Social Media President; The Result / Tinubu Wins At Obasanjo's Polling Unit / Kaduna Polling Unit Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.