Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

People Who Commit Suicide Aren't Cowards - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People Who Commit Suicide Aren't Cowards (794 Views)

Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman / See The Director Who Commit Suicide After His Wife Give Birth To Triplet / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Commit Suicide Aren't Cowards by house10studios: 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
They are brave....
What? U think it easy to kill oneself?
Re: People Who Commit Suicide Aren't Cowards by DispatcherLagos: 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
house10studios:
They are brave....
What? U think it easy to kill itself?
Oga it's easier to kill English than it is to commit suicide.
You just proved that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Commit Suicide Aren't Cowards by Nehe007(m): 12:04am On Jan 08, 2023
house10studios:
They are brave....
english have successfully deading...
burial anouncement coming soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Commit Suicide Aren't Cowards by gaby(m): 2:52am On Jan 08, 2023
house10studios:
They are brave....

The best way for you to prove that you are not a Coward is to stay alive, face your problems head-on, and believe that you can surmount them. Just keep with the mindset that the situation can never be forever and that it'd also pass with time.

Do not kill yourself to impress or prove anyone wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Commit Suicide Aren't Cowards by ZINNYBANKS: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2023
They're very strong . taking ones life is not an easy tax I really give it those doing it house10studios what happened .?..
Re: People Who Commit Suicide Aren't Cowards by house10studios: 8:52am On Jan 08, 2023
Nehe007:
english have successfully deading...
burial anouncement coming soon
we hear
Re: People Who Commit Suicide Aren't Cowards by house10studios: 8:52am On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

You just proved that
we hear
Re: People Who Commit Suicide Aren't Cowards by SodiumValproate: 9:23am On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

You just proved that
Unstable nuclear weapon converted to English. grin grin grin

Ayam death already grin
Re: People Who Commit Suicide Aren't Cowards by Truvelisback(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
house10studios:
They are brave.... What? U think it easy to kill oneself?
Re: People Who Commit Suicide Aren't Cowards by house10studios: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
Truvelisback:
thanks, auto correct, didn't even see it b4 posting
Re: People Who Commit Suicide Aren't Cowards by Truvelisback(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
house10studios:
thanks, auto correct, didn't even see it b4 posting
My pleasure. There is sense in ur thread. It's not easy to take one's life. In the past, i have had such thoughts. Suicide is one of the hardest thing to do. It is only people who have strong heart that can do it. Bro, Depression is Real. It takes only courage to live this short life we are living. The life is full of sorrow, hardship, pain agony.
Re: People Who Commit Suicide Aren't Cowards by house10studios: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
Truvelisback:
My pleasure. There is sense in ur thread. It's not easy to take one's life. In the past, i have had such thoughts. Suicide is one of the hardest thing to do. It is only people who have strong heart that can do it. Bro, Depression is Real. It takes only courage to live this short life we are living. The life is full of sorrow, hardship, pain agony.
very very man.
Last yr was hard for me.

Lost 3 yrs relationship
Lost 900k
Almost lost apartment

All in 5 months
Re: People Who Commit Suicide Aren't Cowards by Truvelisback(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
house10studios:
very very man.
Last yr was hard for me.

Lost 3 yrs relationship
Lost 900k
Almost lost apartment

All in 5 months
Sorry to hear these, man. I understand how u feel. I have gone tru alot too, so i can relate very well. It is well.
Re: People Who Commit Suicide Aren't Cowards by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
house10studios:
They are brave....
What? U think it easy to kill oneself?

Living is for the strong.
Re: People Who Commit Suicide Aren't Cowards by Ternistacle(m): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2023
They are cowards.... Only the braves and toughests survives any circumstances
Re: People Who Commit Suicide Aren't Cowards by house10studios: 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ternistacle:
They are cowards.... Only the braves and toughests survives any circumstances
nah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal / Police Arrest Photographer With Human Part In Ondo / Help!my Step Mother Stole All My Father's Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.