Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) (2572 Views)

Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) / Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by Gadafii: 6:22am On Jan 08, 2023
Urchins are still struggling to translate gazelle gagaraga , emi low corn don give them another assignment, what a life grin angry

Urchin life na life of sorrow, waiting for lhordsy to translate butumen frubuna cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by Jostoman: 6:22am On Jan 08, 2023
I'm not interested in this nonsense, what i want from bat is that, Tinubu should tell us how he is going to end insecurity in Nigeria most especially in the North.

Tinubu should tell the northerners how he is going to save them from those terrorist that have been killing innocent northerner for the past Seven years under APC.

1 Like

Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by Obidient4life3: 6:26am On Jan 08, 2023
Bluntguy:
The people that are urging this man on are very very wicked. They don't mean well for him and Nigeria.
Peter Obi na my president you be, me I want better tomorrow, me no want olodo.....
For his Children and wife are the most foolish people surrounding him! I will never allow my ailing father to be used as a political tool all because of greed and unending quest for public money! A man that should clearly be at home resting and taking care of his health! Every he embarrasses himself and yet his family are ok with it! I will never pray to have such a useless family!

3 Likes

Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 08, 2023
Racoon:

I think he speaks same language Josh2funny speaks . They are from optununua
Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by jclassiq(m): 6:48am On Jan 08, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I love how Tinubu is doing his to divert the attention of you all from doing yours.

The outcome is by February 25
Shut up. The man is sick. He doesn't know what he is doing.
What do you mean by diverting attention?

3 Likes

Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by Great2017: 6:59am On Jan 08, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I love how Tinubu is doing his to divert the attention of you all from doing yours.

You don't really like his show of shame. It is just thst you cannot it for obvious reasons.

No rational individual puts up with shame except for those who have sold their conscience to the better part of money, ethnicity, religion and political party stupidity

1 Like

Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by Doyou2019: 7:22am On Jan 08, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You're shameless.
All these vituperations from you all does no bad to Tinubu's ambition but making him more popular and acceptable.

You're indirectly making everything easier for him but you wouldn't know. You all should keep up with it.

Welcome to another WAILING day Chief Wailer

Afi acceptable naa.
grin grin grin
Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by Nightwolf1: 7:33am On Jan 08, 2023
The man is senile
Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by Plus10(m): 7:33am On Jan 08, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by IDeyNL: 7:42am On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubu will be worse than Buhari.

Tinubu will always flop internationally. FDI will decline as investors will run away from Nigeria due to the kind of person who helms the affair. He will just be a placeholder as he won't know anything happening in the government.

This man should rest for the sake of the future of the country. He doesn't have the capability to rule a country like Nigeria.

People pushing this man are enemies of the country. And their plan will backfire.

Tinubu is the worst among the presidential candidates. As bad as Buhari is, he was never worst like this and he plunged Nigeria economy.

With Tinubu, Nigeria may be heading to a point of no return.
Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by Nebes: 7:42am On Jan 08, 2023
saintokwuluora:
Truly only mentally challenged people will vote for his semi- senile old man on self deluded mission. This is no longer funny, it calls for emergency intervention by INEC and FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

Semi-senile you say?
Me I go for fully senile.

It's no longer about voting. We should not as a people allow him to even contest.

1 Like

Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by Polchiz(m): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

You are wicked.
Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:59am On Jan 08, 2023
See Andy Uba the crook standing behind the drug lord, smiling sheepishly like a trisomic fo0l. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by jude79(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:
Oya o Lhordspy

Work don ready
Com and wack

Okay, on behalf of lhordspy I can explain, it means balablu bulaba poo poo, which means cassava garri ewa nyiunyiu pdapc. With this explanation which I don't understand, I have urchinatinly explained what Bala blue was saying, and for your information, if you don't accept my explanation, I will fight with all the urchinism jagaban taught me

Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by Devil1Messenger: 8:17am On Jan 08, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

U are a fool
He is not diverting any attention
Man is old and usually forget things around him
Before my grand dad died, this was how he usually gaffe whenever he want to make long statements and we will just laugh Becos we knew it was due to old age.
Anytime tinubu gaffe, it just remind me of him.
This man will hand over this country to cabals because he wont even know what is going on like Buhari. U people should pity Nigeria. We should be hearing names like Obi, Sowore, Abiola, Kwakwaso etc in this election and not Tinubu and Atiku
Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by wordbank(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I'll still vote and canvass for Tinubu tongue

Then your regrets will never be erased.
Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by toneroforever(m): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2023
Even the APC national chairman couldn't help but laugh... Butumen of Frubona
Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by JoeNL22(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzqLXqYY-4U

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2023 general elections, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, suffered yet another gaffe during his presidential campaign rally in Ondo State on Saturday, Inform Nigeria reports.

While praising Akeredolu for doing a wonderful job as governor of Ondo, Tinubu said, “He has put seed, cocoa seeding back in the Poo be.

“He has put Ondo City back in the plantation.

“Cocoa plantation will fetch fortune.

“He has put Butumen of Frunbona,” he added.

The former Lagos state governor has continued to stammer incomprehensible terms like “bala-blu-bulaba” at his campaign rallies.

On Thursday, during the APC presidential campaign rally in Edo, Tinubu mumbled “Gazelle Gagaraga," an unknown word, while talking about how to transform the popular Yahoo boys in Nigeria,

The APC candidate will contest next year’s general elections against Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP), Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Rabiu Kwankwaso of the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP), among others.

Source- https://inform.ng/politics/butumen-of-frunbona-tinubu-suffers-gaffe/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Who we offend?

Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by toneroforever(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2023
Obidient4life3:

For his Children and wife are the most foolish people surrounding him! I will never allow my ailing father to be used as a political tool all because of greed and unending quest for public money! A man that should clearly be at home resting and taking care of his health! Every he embarrasses himself and yet his family are ok with it! I will never pray to have such a useless family!

Tinubu's emilokan project will make a good script for a blockbuster Nollywood movie.
Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by Osibajo2023: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzqLXqYY-4U

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2023 general elections, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, suffered yet another gaffe during his presidential campaign rally in Ondo State on Saturday, Inform Nigeria reports.

While praising Akeredolu for doing a wonderful job as governor of Ondo, Tinubu said, “He has put seed, cocoa seeding back in the Poo be.

“He has put Ondo City back in the plantation.

“Cocoa plantation will fetch fortune.

“He has put Butumen of Frunbona,” he added.

The former Lagos state governor has continued to stammer incomprehensible terms like “bala-blu-bulaba” at his campaign rallies.

On Thursday, during the APC presidential campaign rally in Edo, Tinubu mumbled “Gazelle Gagaraga," an unknown word, while talking about how to transform the popular Yahoo boys in Nigeria,

The APC candidate will contest next year’s general elections against Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP), Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Rabiu Kwankwaso of the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP), among others.

Source- https://inform.ng/politics/butumen-of-frunbona-tinubu-suffers-gaffe/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Why looking for his mistake up and down, u must be jobless
Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by Homguy(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

This is the dumbest post ever! How can you even type this?!

1 Like

Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by TheChameleon: 8:41am On Jan 08, 2023
Hahahaha

Tinubu will still be President

When I am contesting myself... I will intentionally be saying gibberish like this to confuse and distract my opponents
grin
Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

If Tinubu poops embarrassingly in public, you will still believe it's the best way to campaign.
Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:03am On Jan 08, 2023
Yes. God forbid, even if on wheelchair.
WhatCanIsay:

If Tinubu poops embarrassingly in public, you will still believe it's the best way to campaign.
Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by JAMO84: 9:07am On Jan 08, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
I know bitumen. What's frunbona?
Front burner
Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by Obaaderemi2: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2023
JAMO84:
Front burner
I see. grin
Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by gonkin(m): 9:10am On Jan 08, 2023
The man beside him is seriously watching. Man him no go fall tapping him to come back after he mentioned poo be

Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by nnamdi640: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Which attention is he diverting if not to show how dead his brain is. Urchins just continue defending what is obvious.
Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by franklingud(m): 9:30am On Jan 08, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You're shameless.
All these vituperations from you all does no bad to Tinubu's ambition but making him more popular and acceptable.

You're indirectly making everything easier for him but you wouldn't know. You all should keep up with it.

Welcome to another WAILING day Chief Wailer
Thunder fire you, your ancestors and your unborn children.!!!
It will never be well with you in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Butumen Of Frunbona: Tinubu Suffers Yet Another Gaffe During Ondo Rally (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2023
Obidient4life3:

Baba, it's from your mouth own perspective... Last last, you would say you don't support him as a son and probably travel abroad.. But you see men like Tinubu are stubborn and hell bent on adding another feather of achievement to his cap (president of Nigeria) irrespective of age.

These ones don't listen to vanity upon vanity, in fact if it remains five minutes for them to expire, they can still be happy they got what their hearts yearned for.

That said, we're just looking at them like that as we would think of our fathers with less social status. Men like Tinubu and also other very wealthy men local or international standard are not easy to deal with, control or control convince.

They are very highly revered, in short they are like gods (i mean it). Until you have lots of change in your account, you may not know what it means to be able to control things at the snap of your finger.

Now, these guys are not just rich, they are powerful with connections, so, what kinds of words do you think you can use to convince them? They even have age as oldies on their side.

I see how we common people cower before people like Vice Chancellors, different ọ̀gá (s) that we believe can change our stories bla bla, their securities, secretaries even stop us from seeing them. But we all know that a person like Tinubu is even more powerful than different state governors put together, and men like him move and behave in the consciousness of these facts and even enforce such respects in their homes.

Finally, Tinubu like person even has much power to brainwash his children and wife to understand that he's doing it for them, and that even if he leaves the world today, they would continue his empire, expand his name and legacy, or at least, his posts or whatever higher posts (presidency) he attains will always open doors for them so they won't experience any sufferings.

These are the philosophies, so it's not about being contented... People like him don't wanna know. If he's successfully transfered his idea to his family, there is nothing any child or wife can do because they would walk in the light of whatever he has made them understand.

In short, these are very powerful people and the truth is that many of them look at common folks as ants... Some even regard their families like that. Power intoxicates bro!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins In Plateau State / Joe Igbokwe Begs Igbo In Lagos On Who To Vote As Next Governor / UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.