Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) (2561 Views)

Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday / PREMIUM TIMES Writes UK Govt, Seeks Clarification Over Peter Obi’s Arrest / Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by accordadoga27(f): 8:18am On Apr 13, 2023
On April 7, 2023, in a daring heist that shocked the world, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party named Peter Gregory Obi from Nigeria traveled all the way to the United Kingdom with a cunning plan to steal from the British Prime Minister. Obi was known for his masterful thievery skills, and he set his sights on the Prime Minister’s mandate and was determined to get it. .

With meticulous planning and stealth, Obi managed to infiltrate the Prime Minister's residence and bypassed top-notch security measures.

However, Obi's luck ran out as he was caught by the United Kingdom government. He was swiftly arrested and charged with attempted theft. The news of the audacious theft attempt spread like wildfire, both in the UK and Nigeria, and Obi's name became infamous.

Obi's trial was swift, and he was found guilty of attempted theft. He was sentenced to three days in jail. However, what happened next surprised everyone.

During Obi's short time in jail, a series of unforeseen events unfolded. It was revealed that there was commotion within the members of his political party (Labour Party) in Nigeria.

After an intensive investigation, it was discovered that a letter was written by a former president of Nigeria claiming that Obi had been innocent all along. The letter explained that Obi's intentions were not to steal the Prime Minister’s mandate, but to seek an audience with the Prime Minister to discuss pressing matters concerning Nigeria.

The surprising turn of events caught widespread attention, and public opinion shifted in Obi's favor. A petition was launched, calling for Obi's pardon, citing his good intentions.

In an unprecedented move, the Prime Minister himself intervened and granted Obi a pardon just three days after his arrest. Obi was released from jail and flew back to Nigeria as a free man.

His story became viral, with media outlets covering the intriguing tale of a man who traveled across continents to steal a Prime Minister’s mandate.

In the end, Obi's story was a tale of unexpected twists and turns, showing that truth can be stranger than fiction. It demonstrated the power of forgiveness and the complexity of human intentions. Obi's name would forever be remembered in both Nigeria and the UK as the man who attempted to steal the mandate from the Prime Minister but was later pardoned and became a symbol of courage and advocacy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by Bmaster(m): 8:21am On Apr 13, 2023
please who knows how to charge iphone XR with Samsung charger ?
It's urgent please

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by Bluntguy: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2023
Bmaster:
It's urgent please
I do
Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by Bluntguy: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2023
Bmaster:
It's urgent please
DM me ASAP
Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by dangermouse(m): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2023
Useless and idiotic write up borne out of hatred and mischief for a man no blemish can be found on. You guys already failed on arrival. PO will continue to hunt the psyche of every evil structure holding this country hostage.

16 Likes

Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by Bluntguy: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2023
Please who has a very good laptop for sale? It's urgent please.

6 Likes

Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by Bluntguy: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2023
dangermouse:
Useless and idiotic write up borne out of hatred and mischief for a man no blemish can be found on. You guys already failed on arrival. PO will continue to hunt the psyche of every evil structure holding this country hostage.
Bro follow our trends up there and don't dignify that person with any response.

4 Likes

Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by thisisit: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2023
IS THE NPC TRAINING FOR ENUMERATOR'S STILL TAKING PLACE TODAY..

PLEASE, KINDLY UPDATE

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by khalling2008: 8:48am On Apr 13, 2023
Chai Obi don finish patapata

2 Likes

Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by Ofunaofu: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2023
Please when is the president elect coming back, his supporters here miss him so much

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by Sangoamadioha1: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2023
Bluntguy:

Bro follow our trends up there and don't dignify that person with any response.

You guys can't just help being a mob. No individual self confidence unless you are in a mob. A guy made a comment but you are asking him to follow your trend. You dey feed am , abi him come life because of you.
Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by concordes: 8:50am On Apr 13, 2023
Funny Tales
Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by Bluntguy: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2023
thisisit:
IS THE NPC TRAINING FOR ENUMERATOR'S STILL TAKING PLACE TODAY..

PLEASE, KINDLY UPDATE
I heard there is a postponement till around 25th of this month or thereabout. Please reconfirm.

5 Likes

Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by Bluntguy: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

You guys can't just help being a mob. No individual self confidence unless you are in a mob. A guy made a comment but you are asking him to follow your trend. You dey feed am , abi him come life because of you.
Look for the laptop for me. It's urgent. I want to buy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by Bluntguy: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2023
concordes:
Funny Tales
You mean you still have time respond to this?

2 Likes

Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by richmond500: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2023
Bluntguy:

I heard there is a postponement till around 25th of this month or thereabout. Please reconfirm.
a date has not being given, I am part if the SWF.

Though let me not derail this thread.

Let's wait for the outcome of this Obi's fiasco, but to be put in jail in UK, this guy's political career will just quench

1 Like

Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by Sangoamadioha1: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2023
Bluntguy:

Look for the laptop for me. It's urgent. I want to buy

Ask the OP 😏

1 Like

Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by nairanaira12: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2023
khalling2008:
Chai Obi don finish patapata

I have blender for sale. Do you or someone you know wanto buy blender?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by Bluntguy: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Ask the OP 😏
No I want to ask you. I know you can get me a quality one.
Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by nairanaira12: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2023
Please, how much is NPC paying its ad-hoc staff? It's unfortunate my wife couldn't register.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by Bluntguy: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2023
nairanaira12:

I have blender for sale. Do you or someone you know wanto buy blender?
How much my bro?

1 Like

Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by Bluntguy: 9:03am On Apr 13, 2023
nairanaira12:
Please, how much is NPC paying its ad-hoc staff? It's unfortunate my wife couldn't register.
I heard 25k but please reconfirm
Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by nairanaira12: 9:03am On Apr 13, 2023
Bluntguy:

How much my bro?

15k o. 3000W capacity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by nairanaira12: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2023
Bluntguy:

I heard 25k but please reconfirm

Is not even much. I thought it would be more than that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by alade00: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2023
dangermouse:
E pain am,we will make sure we know why obi was detained and deported back to Naija,we go also make sure say d news trend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by Bluntguy: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2023
richmond500:
a date has not being given, I am part if the SWF.

Okay. Let's wait and see.
Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by Bluntguy: 9:06am On Apr 13, 2023
alade00:

E pain am,we will make sure we know why obi was detained and deported back to Naija,we go also make sure say d news trend
How do they book flight to Dubai by Nigeria airways abi airline?

2 Likes

Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by Sangoamadioha1: 9:06am On Apr 13, 2023
Bluntguy:

No I want to ask you. I know you can get me a quality one.

I will tell you if you can tell me why Peter Obi allowed himself to be arrested in London. It is really an embarrassment.
Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by Roniyke1234: 9:08am On Apr 13, 2023
Please, I need a locally-made toothpick, where can I buy 100 40feet everyday

1 Like

Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by alade00: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2023
Bluntguy:

How do they book flight to Dubai by Nigeria airways abi airline?
Why was obi deported back to NIG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by Bluntguy: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2023
nairanaira12:

15k o. 3000W capacity
Gaskia?
Re: UK LAW FIRM: Peter Gregory Obi’s Arrest - By Walter Bush (TKNews) by darfay: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2023
accordadoga27:
On April 7, 2023, in a daring heist that shocked the world, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party named Peter Gregory Obi from Nigeria traveled all the way to the United Kingdom with a cunning plan to steal from the British Prime Minister. Obi was known for his masterful thievery skills, and he set his sights on the Prime Minister’s mandate and was determined to get it.

With meticulous planning and stealth, Obi managed to infiltrate the Prime Minister's residence and bypassed top-notch security measures.

However, Obi's luck ran out as he was caught by the United Kingdom government. He was swiftly arrested and charged with attempted theft. The news of the audacious theft attempt spread like wildfire, both in the UK and Nigeria, and Obi's name became infamous.

Obi's trial was swift, and he was found guilty of attempted theft. He was sentenced to three days in jail. However, what happened next surprised everyone.

During Obi's short time in jail, a series of unforeseen events unfolded. It was revealed that there was commotion within the members of his political party (Labour Party) in Nigeria.

After an intensive investigation, it was discovered that a letter was written by a former president of Nigeria claiming that Obi had been innocent all along. The letter explained that Obi's intentions were not to steal the Prime Minister’s mandate, but to seek an audience with the Prime Minister to discuss pressing matters concerning Nigeria.

The surprising turn of events caught widespread attention, and public opinion shifted in Obi's favor. A petition was launched, calling for Obi's pardon, citing his good intentions.

In an unprecedented move, the Prime Minister himself intervened and granted Obi a pardon just three days after his arrest. Obi was released from jail and flew back to Nigeria as a free man.

His story became viral, with media outlets covering the intriguing tale of a man who traveled across continents to steal a Prime Minister’s mandate.

In the end, Obi's story was a tale of unexpected twists and turns, showing that truth can be stranger than fiction. It demonstrated the power of forgiveness and the complexity of human intentions. Obi's name would forever be remembered in both Nigeria and the UK as the man who attempted to steal the mandate from the Prime Minister but was later pardoned and became a symbol of courage and advocacy.

Aren't you too old for this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Tinubu Was Been Choosen By God, Let Him Be Our President - Fr Mbaka / Nigerian Police Seen Looting Goods From Woman In Aba [video&pic] / "Mobitel Boss "Accidental Fell Off" From Window" - Police IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.