Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio (2588 Views)

Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures / 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) / Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by Heavens1stson: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2023
National Vice Chairman of APC Presidential Campaign Council, Senator Godswill Akpabio on Friday, received in the audience, the leadership of 250 Presidential Support Groups based in Akwa Ibom State, with a charge on them to ensure the victory for the party at all levels in the forthcoming general elections in the state.

A statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Jackson Udom, quoted the former Senate Minority Leader while receiving the groups in Ikot Ekpene Local Government Area of the state.

The statement also quoted Akpabio as expressing dismay over anti-party activities by some leaders who he alleged were supporting “Tinubu in the morning and Atiku at night.”

The statement reads, ” I am highly elated with these groups. I am even more elated that you have all resolved to work for the success of our Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and all other candidates of the party from your different polling units and wards.

” These groups to me, are the real deal. I see you people as those who are real and committed. You didn’t force me to be here. I only came to see. I have seen and I am satisfied”.

Speaking further in the statement Akpabio said,” I have heard of several other groups being set up within the party by other party leaders. I am not against it, so long as they are being set up in support of the party and our Presidential candidate. I will personally support and attend their meetings anytime I am around in the state.

” What I will not support is a situation where some leaders of the party in the state would be shouting Asiwaju in the day and PDP (Atiku) in the night. I am very much aware of a particular person in our party, who has publicly endorsed the governorship candidate of the PDP and its Senatorial candidate but would rush down to Uyo to say I am the chairman of the rally for Tinubu. Which Tinubu are you talking about?”

Describing the groups as genuine party loyalists and supporters, the former governor of Akwa Ibom State said he was encouraged by the genuineness in their actions and attitudes to the success of the party, stressing,” I am very encouraged. I want to personally thank all of you for this show of love for the party. These are the real grassroots politicians and anybody who will not embrace these groups is not a politician. No matter how I identify with the Centre, if I am not at home with people like you, I am not a politician. This is grassroots politicking.”

The former Minister Niger Delta Affairs advised the groups to formally write and invite the presidential flag bearer of the party to the state.

The statement added, “now that I have you, I will want you as a group, to formally write and invite our Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed, through me, that we are ready to receive him and his entourage in a Town Hall setting before our rally. We want him to know that through you people, the APC has penetrated Akwa Ibom State to the grassroots and without this kind of evidence one would not know what is happening in the party.”

” Gone are the days when some leaders would rush to Abuja to claim that the party’s success was done by them, whereas it is you people that did it. They are already positioning themselves in Abuja. I call them Abuja politicians.

“You see somebody who is a Deputy Director in the Campaign Office, taking its governorship candidate to court. He has seven cases in court against Akan Udofia. He is destabilising the APC in Akwa Ibom State for the ultimate benefit of the PDP. He has already positioned himself in Abuja because he knows one or two persons in other parties, so if this one fails (God forbids), he will rush back to PDP and say I did it. These are the kind of people we are expected to work with”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/akpabio-accuses-akwa-ibom-apc-leaders-of-anti-party-activities/
Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by AlexBells(m): 9:07am On Jan 08, 2023
Isn't that the stuff politics is made of, is APC itself reliable, when you raise deceit expect it in your harvest.

6 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by Gucciblog: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2023
En don dey clear grin.

Babachir Lawal said it months ago. That Tinubu is not in this race, that he's trusting those that are unreliable and yet some Urchins feel Tinubu can win. I laugh

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by Timatayo1: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2023
Good development for democracy to stride

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by Ineedhustle247: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2023
some leaders of the party would be shouting Asiwaju in the day and PDP (Atiku) in the night.

When we said Obi is the man
And We're after Asiwaju's money
Somethings were busy capping me Nonsense grin

Happy Sunday My President in waiting.

Y.E Peter Gregory Ahmed Ayomide Akoji Obi-GCFR

Sane Nigerians are proud of you Daddy

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by SLAP44: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2023
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by StrongandMighty: 9:14am On Jan 08, 2023
Hahahahahahahahaah..
Only nairaland urchins are oblivious of what's really going on

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by DukeofUmueri247: 9:15am On Jan 08, 2023
E don dey clear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by JoeNL22(m): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by franchasng: 9:17am On Jan 08, 2023
Because they know Tinubu was the wrong choice; Osinbajo would have given them a clean win.

Bola Tinubu is a well known kleptomaniac holding Lagos state treasury under ransom since 1999.

Bola Tinubu is so greedy and brutal he turned Lagos state to a one party state, in fact a monarch state ruled by the Tinubus, and this he will do in Nigeria if by any chance he wins the election.

Bola Tinubu have a very dark and tainted past, this alone will ridicule Nigeria in the international community. Imagine Bola Tinubu addressing UN General Assembly in New York, I doubt he would attend, Shettima will be the De Facto President.

Bola Tinubu is currently too old and frail to oversee the tasking job of rebuilding Nigeria after Buhari and APC destruction.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by Xscape1993(m): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2023
Bye bye to the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the evil party...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by arejibadz(m): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2023
so you expect the northerner to leave their own? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by omowolewa: 9:19am On Jan 08, 2023
That is Nigerian Politics

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by Ojiofor: 9:23am On Jan 08, 2023
They are playing sophisticated politics of blu bla baba blu that Tinubu led southwest is known for.
No be only them sabi do two faced runs grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:24am On Jan 08, 2023
The demented Iragbiji drug criminal will be shown shege come February. Nigerians are wiser. Emilokan techniques no longer work. We move.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by Creamypie(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2023
Its not as if they have faith in atiku, but APC is worse than pdp

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by seunmsg(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2023
arejibadz:
so you expect the northerner to leave their own? grin

What I will not support is a situation where some leaders of the party in the state would be shouting Asiwaju in the day and PDP (Atiku) in the night. I am very much aware of a particular person in our party, who has publicly endorsed the governorship candidate of the PDP and its Senatorial candidate but would rush down to Uyo to say I am the chairman of the rally for Tinubu. Which Tinubu are you talking about?”

Always endeavor to read beyond the headline. This is about the party in Akwa Ibom and not the north.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by oyin44: 9:33am On Jan 08, 2023
seunmsg:

Always endeavor to read beyond the headline. This is about the party in Akwa Ibom and not the north.

Zombidients are too naive..l don't know who inflicted that curse on them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by sukar886: 9:41am On Jan 08, 2023
seunmsg:

Mr reader we don see u finish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by pongwa(m): 9:42am On Jan 08, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2023
seunmsg:

Didnt you see Tinubu name there, or tinubu is not expecting any votes from Akwaibom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by jackie111(m): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2023
Ineedhustle247:

When we said Obi is the man
And We're after Asiwaju's money
Somethings were busy capping me Nonsense grin

Tinubu is about to forfeit billions to Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by sapele914(m): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2023
Gucciblog:
En don dey clear grin.

Babachir Lawal said it months ago. That Tinubu is not in this race, that he's trusting those that are unreliable and yet some Urchins feel Tinubu can win. I laugh
Come June 2023 after the inauguration you will be wailing like a toddler because of your ignorance to fail to see into the future.

Only a Political Zombie is not aware that APC is going to retain power @ Federal level, because there is no honor amongst the people in the country of the fantastically corrupt.
Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by sapele914(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Didnt you see Tinubu name there, or tinubu is not expecting any votes from Akwaibom
APC doesn’t expect to win Akwa Ibom, that is a pdp stronghold, they are only grateful to Peter Obi for splitting the votes there, & also in the other South South & South East pdp strongholds.
Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by MadeInTokyo: 10:18am On Jan 08, 2023
grin grin grin
Lessons will be learnt by February 24th when election results are being announced
Tinubu zombies should prepare to wail an lament .
Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by sapele914(m): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
The demented Iragbiji drug criminal will be shown shege come February. Nigerians are wiser. Emilokan techniques no longer work. We move.
Biafra agitation reloading for 2023 & beyond.
Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by sapele914(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2023
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Lessons will be learnt by February 24th when election results are being announced
Tinubu zombies should prepare to wail an lament .
You would realize how ignorant & out of touch you are politically & socially about reality in Nigeria after the general election.
Re: APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio by Tochi3(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2023
grin

You can build bridges in the day..In the morning play sophisticated politics...

But building brigdes in the day, afternoon & night and at the same time playing sophisticated politics only in the night will teach emilokan a whole new & true meaning of sophisticated & building bridge politics which Thief'nubu & his urchins re-introduced since 2015 against the SS Gej..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ask Babangida One Question? / Describe Nigeria In One Sentence / Izunaso Spoils The Broth For Imo Ministerial Nominee, Ugwu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.