Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure (1017 Views)

Is This The Reason Why Anambra People Are Angry With Coastal Road? / What Tinubu’s Swearing-in Will Do To Me – Peter Obi Opens Up / APGA Chairman & Governor Soludo Frustrated Me - Peter Umeadi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by SAMJAY7: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
Thanksful:

Obi is winning the election with wide margin
he will not win any state

He won't get 2% votes up north
Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by oyin44: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:
because na their tribe man and their hatred towards Tinubu and Yoruba at large

We self go send the message back to them unkindly

Na who dey bi...they get land. ...dat dirty region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by SAMJAY7: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
dustmalik:
There are countless of threads on here that attested to the failures of Obi as governor. But, Guess what? Those same posters have suddenly turned around, telling us that Obi is the best thing since slice bread.
because Obi na their tribe man and their hatred towards Tinubu and Yoruba at large
Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:
he will not win any state

He won't get 2% votes up north

I am telling you that Obi will win this election on a landslide victory.
Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by Aldol: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by SAMJAY7: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
Mynd44, npflmod, seun front page please. Let Nigerians see the bad market they're forcing on us
Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by Aldol: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
dustmalik:
There are countless of threads on here that attested to the failures of Obi as governor. But, Guess what? Those same posters have suddenly turned around, telling us that Obi is the best thing since slice bread.
I dey tell you bro, may God expose their wicked plans. Why impose failure on us

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by limeta(f): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
Thanksful:

Any christian who votes Muslim Muslim Ticket is cursed

I talk am

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by onatisi(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
Thanksful:

Obi is winning the election with wide margin

Ok ,I no go argue
Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by ZombieTERROR: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
duro4chang:
Before nko? Very docile and effeminate.

see the agile man grin grin

Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by Ahmedie28(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
limeta:
Same people saying religion dont matter are the same people calling you infidel .

They been brainwashed that they think they are Arabs
Every thing about them is fake Arabic yet when they go on hajj in the same saudi Arabia they are treated inferior and discriminated against.
Their holy book says no black man can enter jinna
hatred will kill you, Muslim -Muslim ticket has come to stay, and nothing u can't do about it, I dey enjoy your pain , kpale
Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by limeta(f): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ahmedie28:
hatred will kill you, Muslim -Muslim ticket has come to stay, and nothing u can't do about it, I dey enjoy your pain , kpale

Of cause mm serves your life purpose
But why wait for Muslim/Muslim ticket you can still start your jihad even before kill here kill there
Just say to your Christians relatives is not about them but other Christians.
Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by Aldol: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
limeta:

Of cause mm serves your life purpose
But why wait for Muslim/Muslim ticket you can still start your jihad even before kill here kill there
Just say to your Christians relatives is not about them but other Christians.
Hypocrite... I am a Christian and am supporting Muslim Muslim ticket...hiw about that? Do u bother about the religion of the pilot when you are on a plane if not his expertise? Do u bother about the religion of the surgeon who is to operate you if not his expertise? If you are in need of help , do you bother the religion of whosoever wants to render help? Tinubu is a Muslim , his wife is a Christian, he never converted his wife , his children are Christian, he never imposed his religion on his own children...i can go on and on. Spare us that religion bullshit. Who is good is good , no be by his/ her religion abeg
Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by Aldol: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:
because na their tribe man and their hatred towards Tinubu and Yoruba at large
Exactly
Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by limeta(f): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
Aldol:

Hypocrite... I am a Christian and am supporting Muslim Muslim ticket...hiw about that? Do u bother about the religion of the pilot when you are on a plane if not his expertise? Do u bother about the religion of the surgeon who is to operate you if not his expertise? If you are in need of help , do you bother the religion of whosoever wants to render help? Tinubu is a Muslim , his wife is a Christian, he never converted his wife , his children are Christian, he never imposed his religion on his own children...i can go on and on. Spare us that religion bullshit. Who is good is good , no be by his/ her religion abeg

Christian like Remi Tinubu is not a Christian
Mind you Christian means christ like
Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by limeta(f): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
Aldol:

Do u bother about the religion of the pilot when you are on a plane if not his expertise? Do u bother about the religion of the surgeon who is to operate you if not his expertise? If you are in need of help , do you bother the religion of whosoever wants to render help?

Yes o especially if person is a Muslim yes i pray more
Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by NothingDoMe: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
Meagainstthem:
front page please,let Nigeria see the bad market they're forcing on us.
You expect this silly thread to enter fp? Nawao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by Aldol: 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
limeta:

Christian like Remi Tinubu is not a Christian
Mind you Christian means christ like
You are even more religious extremist than the Muslims you accuse. You are no different from Deborah's killers.
Moreover are you anyway righteous than the Muslims you denigrate you hypocrite. Am deeply ashame you share same religion with me, bloody hater
Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by limeta(f): 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
Aldol:

You are even more religious extremist than the Muslims you accuse. You are no different from Deborah's killers.
Moreover are you anyway righteous than the Muslims you denigrate you hypocrite. Am deeply ashame you share same religion with me, bloody hater

You told you Muslims are righteous people
You see why i say you not a Christian
Islame is a false religion

John 16 1/4
Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by Meagainstthem: 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
NothingDoMe:

Your brain dey leak
Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by Meagainstthem: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
Thanksful:

grin

The disadvantage of not having history in our schools is much.

May God heal your pathetic soul
Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by Meagainstthem: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
Prodadd:
stall get something to campaign with or better still quit , we have gone pass this stage

Rubbish
Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by Meagainstthem: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nightwolf1:

They should have told you this instead grin
They didn't because they're more wiser than you
Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by Meagainstthem: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
NothingDoMe:

Silly thread to brain dead piggrin
Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by NothingDoMe: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Meagainstthem:

Silly thread to brain dead piggrin
keep trying to revive this thread cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by Meagainstthem: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
NothingDoMe:
keep trying to revive this thread cheesy cheesy

E concern you?
Re: Anambra People Told Me Peter Obi Is A Failure by NothingDoMe: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
Meagainstthem:

E concern you?
👀

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Failing To Visit Oba Of Lagos, Peter Obi Visits A Top Monarch( Video) / The Love Was Two Much In Imo State For Bola Tinubu / Igbos Must Not Start Or Join Any Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.