Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency (17889 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Denies Endorsing Peter Obi / 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Sleekfingers: 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
mosaicafrique:

All this things you listed, started during PDP regim

I didn't list anything. I was talking about subsidy. That we should be ready to buy fuel for 500 naira and above . Because all the presidential candidates said, they will remove subsidy.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Picardor2: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
oyin44:
Left and right Nigerians are rejecting obi

Tinubu all the way

Yea all the way to ur Village
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by LordEclipse: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
oyin44:

Tinubu all the way
A caveman still playing 'Tribal politics' at this age..I pity you ..spits!!
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by zionstaar75: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
StrongandMighty:
Who else didn't see or hear the news of el zakzaky endorsing Obi on any reputable media outlet?

Why will urchins manufacture a fake news in their head, then run to media to debunk a fake news that didn't see the light of the day ? This should be the height of joblessness..
do u read to understand or read to comment?embarrassing I must say.it the guys lawyer that is denying it and he's denying it to vanguard newspaper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by bentenny(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Roboto11:
Does that look like a media outlet to you?
Are endorsements suppose to come from someone other than the personality?
Butumen frunbona urchins
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
Obi cannot accept El Zakyzaky endorsement after Gumi's endorsement because that would make his ambition too radical
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by benheaven(m): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
Afamed:
Since Shiloh and Holy Ghost endorsements have expired during the in December festivals. the Pandora fraud will not hesitate to seek endorsement from Amadioha, Guru Marahji even if Sheka was alive , the desperado fraud will not hesitate .

[code][/code]

AFAMED, DON'T BE SELFISH AND STUPID. OBI IS THE BEST CANDIDATE. HE WILL WIN. BE PATRIOTIC.
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by felzokugo(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
oyin44:

Tinubu all the way

Looolzz...yeye dey smell.
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by felzokugo(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
StrongandMighty:
Who else didn't see or hear the news of el zakzaky endorsing Obi on any reputable media outlet?

Why will urchins manufacture a fake news in their head, then run to media to debunk a fake news that didn't see the light of the day ? This should be the height of joblessness..

Brain damage can also cause pipo not to see objectively...not only joblessness.
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by felzokugo(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

People are hungry and facing hardship

A litre of petrol is #350 in my area.

Where do we start, unemployment, inflation, killings, kidnapping, corruption, inflation

APC is a failed party

2 ways to geraut of dis apcshit...
Vote obi or
Unite nd revolt against bad gofanance...wch i doubt will hapen.
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by felzokugo(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
gift2xl:
Obi is like a bee sting on Atiku and BAT scrotum.
Chisos!! U wicked!

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
Esseite:
You create fake news... you debunk fake news...

Insanity

Were nha him be vanguard abi
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by deeva2: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

People are hungry and facing hardship

A litre of petrol is #350 in my area.

Where do we start, unemployment, inflation, killings, kidnapping, corruption, inflation

APC is a failed party

IPOB are also killing themselves in the east because of HATE..

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by lukency(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
IPOB and fraudulent lies = 5&6
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by billyG(m): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
Codedly his over 7m Shiite will vote for Peter Obi.
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by iyke2frankeze: 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
Very soon Urchins will publish that Buhari has endorsed Peter Obi in order to force Mr. president to deny it.
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by 540niyilolawa: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
OkOk...
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by donprinyo(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Thank you sir. Obi don't dine with de devils
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by EmmyDJourno: 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
Roboto11:

Just read what you wrote.

Numbskull.

You get the message wink, O yee Father of urchin sons and daughters
Imagine giving birth to an urchin babe in your Heroine infested nation led by Baba Bulaba, na damgbana nation be that not Nigeria cheesy
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Mccullum: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. You are just a small boy_you don't even know anything, I want to challenge you, can you swear that Tinubu has not or never done any blood sacrifice in his life and even just recent? Just swear with your life and see Neburos taking over your spirits, you people know how to play dirty politics and hate, if we expose or play like you , the world will shake, swear what you don't know and die like a chicken

How should I swear for Tinubu on murdering of anyone or not, I only asked you of being careful of placing up claim that lack facts to substantiate it. If you can proves where and time you saw him sacrificing people with photographic evidences, then you are free in this world and hereafter. For me, I don't say what I don't know.

So be careful of allegations that laced with insolence imaginary fabrication.. Common, Tinubu is cruising towards victory in February already.
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by NessFortunate: 12:26am On Jan 09, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/thats-fake-news-el-zakzaky-denies-endorsing-peter-obi-presidency/

in all you do hence. Remember we are in big problem in this country. Hyper inflation, palpable insecurities, mass deficencies across infrastructures. UNprecedent unemployment rate, gigantic Debts. It's a long list. Any other party but just #REJECTAPC
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Idiotseverywher: 1:37am On Jan 09, 2023
Mccullum:

How should I swear for Tinubu on murdering of anyone or not, I only asked you of being careful of placing up claim that lack facts to substantiate it. If you can proves where and time you saw him sacrificing people with photographic evidences, then you are free in this world and hereafter. For me, I don't say what I don't know.

So be careful of allegations that laced with insolence imaginary fabrication.. Common, Tinubu is cruising towards victory in February already.

. Why not swear? And see how you will end, like I told you before nature have rejected him, him can't attain any further greater height , he is only wasting his time, by February 27, he will finally be disgraced in the alter of Faith and prosperity
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Mccullum: 10:26am On Jan 09, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. Why not swear? And see how you will end, like I told you before nature have rejected him, him can't attain any further greater height , he is only wasting his time, by February 27, he will finally be disgraced in the alter of Faith and prosperity

Continue in your self deceiving, are you perfect human, only your own and your types hatred nature rejected him, his coming to presidency is beyond you people control, if you don't desist, heart attack that's on press up awaiting for you after declaration of Tinubu as the president elect of Nigeria in February.

Renewed Hope is a done deal written in heaven and signed by divine influenced voters on earth for the fulfilling of predestined Nigerian President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GFCR.
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Idiotseverywher: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mccullum:

Continue in your self deceiving, are you perfect human, only your own and your types hatred nature rejected him, his coming to presidency is beyond you people control, if you don't desist, heart attack that's on press up awaiting for you after declaration of Tinubu as the president elect of Nigeria in February.

Renewed Hope is a done deal written in heaven and signed by divine influenced voters on earth for the fulfilling of predestined Nigerian President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GFCR.
. I am not even worried with your delusions because you are living on false hope, already what is written is written, tinumbu is not destined to rule beyond Lagos, February 25 is not far just take this anywhere
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
grin
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Mccullum: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. I am not even worried with your delusions because you are living on false hope, already what is written is written, tinumbu is not destined to rule beyond Lagos, February 25 is not far just take this anywhere

Sorry your pains is understandable. grin
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Idiotseverywher: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mccullum:

Sorry your pains is understandable. grin
. You are the one who is in pain's for hearing the obvious, 2023 is the retirement year for baba Chicago alias Agbado king
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Mccullum: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. You are the one who is in pain's for hearing the obvious, 2023 is the retirement year for baba Chicago alias Agbado king

Give him any name you like. he's your next president grin
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Idiotseverywher: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mccullum:

Give him any name you like. he's your next president grin
. Hahaha, baba Chicago being president? Hmm that one na dreams of the ages, he is already a failure, there is nothing to worry about him, the presidential electronic is between Obi and atiku, for baba Chicago, he has already been marked out by man and by the gods, he is Just wasting his time, he is only having enough pre-retirement Cruise
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Mccullum: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. Hahaha, baba Chicago being president? Hmm that one na dreams of the ages, he is already a failure, there is nothing to worry about him, the presidential electronic is between Obi and atiku, for baba Chicago, he has already been marked out by man and by the gods, he is Just wasting his time, he is only having enough pre-retirement Cruise

It's you that's labouring in vain, his victory has been sealed, doubt it at your own disadvantage. undecided
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Idiotseverywher: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mccullum:

It's you that's labouring in vain, his victory has been sealed, doubt it at your own disadvantage. undecided
. Tinumbu case is already a settled Matter, APC not to tail of their candidates are all wasting their time, let me ask how can a sane Nigerian vote APC, how much is fuel in your own area, how is the cost of foodstuffs, virtually there is no bases of even Namib APC especially tinumbu who tricked and lied to Nigerians into these hardships, that is why the gods want to punish him for what he did, Nigerians are praying, both Christians, Moslems and other religions, and will never give them another demon and president, tinumbu case has been settled , he Has been rejected by power of creation
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Mccullum: 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. Tinumbu case is already a settled Matter, APC not to tail of their candidates are all wasting their time, let me ask how can a sane Nigerian vote APC, how much is fuel in your own area, how is the cost of foodstuffs, virtually there is no bases of even Namib APC especially tinumbu who tricked and lied to Nigerians into these hardships, that is why the gods want to punish him for what he did, Nigerians are praying, both Christians, Moslems and other religions, and will never give them another demon and president, tinumbu case has been settled , he Has been rejected by power of creation

ABAT is already preparing for his inauguration speech. Continue labouring in vain. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) / Wike Needs Prayers And Deliverance ~benue CPS / Buhari At The 40th Memorial Lecture Of Murtala Muhammed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.