Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency (17904 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Denies Endorsing Peter Obi / 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by iwaeda: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by emonis88: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
e author=Latestnewsline post=119834747]See what Edo people did to Bola Tinubu and APC in Benin City

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHkiHqGrv2k[/quote]
Thank u for this truth, too much propaganda by the chief propagandist APC, n u know who.
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by seunmsg(m): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Esseite:

There is no means of identification as a supporter.. tweets change, people change.. only true verified press conference validates news.

If you talking of Olaudah, did you not also see the comments underneath that?.. people telling him its fake news? And him being a source of unverified news?

Is he no longer a Peter Obi supporter? Did the tweet originate from a camp other than Peter Obi’s camp as you initially insinuated? The fake news originated from a well known Peter Obi supporter so what exactly is your point again?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Zulum500: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

People are hungry and facing hardship

A litre of petrol is #350 in my area.

Where do we start, unemployment, inflation, killings, kidnapping, corruption, inflation

APC is a failed party

Let it be your area.. moo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
seunmsg:

Is he no longer a Peter Obi supporter? Did the tweet originate from a camp other than Peter Obi’s camp as you initially insinuated? The fake news originated from a well known Peter Obi supporter is what exactly is your point again?

Are you the head of the camp?.. Olaudah is not a part of the PCC, media team or LP attached to Peter Obi?. So why does his personal tweet make news and cause for verification if it was not intended by opposition.
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Owerriboi: 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ok
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Idiotseverywher: 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:

See who posted it.

Check his profile, then tell us who he supports.

From there, we will know who spread fake news.
. You and your group are the ones known for fake news, let me ask you this question, do you think Nigerians are fools and they don't know any thing? The art of war and the Prince in the Machiavellian principles that was used on Nigerians in 2015 can not work anymore, hunger have restored and reset the brain of Nigerians, anything APC is like poison to Nigerians and tinubu sweet mouthed Nigerian's into stupor for them to vote APC and promises he personally made which was never fulfilled, so do you think Nigerians are fools to believe him again , those who will vote for ate his tribal bigot, he can never be president of Nigeria unless in the next creation, this faith has been seal in the cosmic circle, you can take it any where
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Sleekfingers: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

Where do we start, unemployment, inflation, killings, kidnapping, corruption, inflation

APC is a failed party

By the time subsidy is removed....be ready to pay 500 naira and above. ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by seunmsg(m): 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
Esseite:

Are you the head of the camp?.. Olaudah is not a part of the PCC, media team or LP attached to Peter Obi?. So why does his personal tweet make news and cause for verification if it was not intended by opposition.

No point arguing further. Olaudah is now working for Tinubu. I get your point perfectly. Btw, El-Zakzaky has denied ever endorsing Peter Obi. That’s all that matters.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Igboslayer: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
StrongandMighty:
Who else didn't see or hear the news of el zakzaky endorsing Obi on any reputable media outlet?

Why will urchins manufacture a fake news in their head, then run to media to debunk a fake news that didn't see the light of the day ? This should be the height of joblessness..
… Igbos are bunch of funny people with many stupid individuals consistently promoting foolish ideas.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by mosaicafrique: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
StrongandMighty:
Who else didn't see or hear the news of el zakzaky endorsing Obi on any reputable media outlet?

Why will urchins manufacture a fake news in their head, then run to media to debunk a fake news that didn't see the light of the day ? This should be the height of joblessness..

So El zakzakay will leave Kwankwaso, leave Atiku and he will endorse Kafiri? Abi?? Make una try to understand how things play in Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by dazzlingd(m): 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

APC is a failed party

Inflation is a global problem. Buhari is a failed government. But pls argue intelligently, inflation wasnt a Nigerian problem but a global one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by LeoDeKing: 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. You and your group are the ones known for fake news, let me ask you this question, do you think Nigerians are fools and they don't know any thing? The art of war and the Prince in the Machiavellian principles that was used on Nigerians in 2015 can not work anymore, hunger have restored and reset the brain of Nigerians, anything APC is like poison to Nigerians and tinubu sweet mouthed Nigerian's into stupor for them to vote APC and promises he personally made which was never fulfilled, so do you think Nigerians are fools to believe him again , those who will vote for ate his tribal bigot, he can never be president of Nigeria unless in the next creation, this faith has been seal in the cosmic circle, you can take it any where
Shukuma, go and check the profile of the poster of the fake news and tell me who he supports.

This bulcrap you are posting holds no water. I didn't even read beyond the first line of the poorly organised dogshit you posted here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by mosaicafrique: 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sleekfingers:

By the time subsidy is removed....be ready to pay 500 naira and above. ....

All this things you listed, started during PDP regim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Curious345: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
oyin44:
Left and right Nigerians are rejecting obi

Tinubu all the way

Rejecting the good n rallying behind a druggie?
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Littlefingerjp: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
StrongandMighty:

The last time I checked I thought this man was still in Prison, Person wey dey prison dey endorse free man...This urchins Dem self,they like manufacturing fake news
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by iamjavadem(m): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
They are cashing out from it, sit down there.
Gucciblog:
Omoh see as Peter Obi don keep our redundant journalists busy lately.

Always creating fake news and debunking it themselves.

Nobody said the man endorsed Obi na. Nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Mccullum: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
Dawn soon how? That Tinubu I know very well and convinced will lose the election will later win or what? , let me tell in the cosmic circle, Tinubu has been rejected by power of creation and law of existence, the power of good futunes and attainment have departed from him, he can never never be president of Nigeria unless in the next creation, you can take this anywhere, mark my word today, he think by sacrificing blood in every capital in Nigeria to sustain the INFINITY will move him up? instead he is provoking the karmic justices more, the more he is trying to go further the more he will drop, it will be better for him to stop his greedy ambition now because any further move is greater disgrace, by February 25, 26 27, 2023 he will attained a disgrace in the cosmic circle, that is the words from ages.

You were there when he's sacrificing them at each capital of the states in Nigeria. Can you defend this before your God on the day of accountability?

You people were born to hate peoples progress, probably it's genetic to your race, idiotic delusional statement always having coloration to your tribe.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Roboto11: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Olodo who are the you guys that did
People like you with poor education being exploited by Nigerian politicians, and you and dance about it, mtchewww

Just read what you wrote.

Numbskull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by ada9ja(f): 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
oyin44:
Left and right Nigerians are rejecting obi

Tinubu all the way

If this man has endorse him now, u will call him terrorist...u sick
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Idiotseverywher: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Shukuma, go and check the profile of the poster of the fake news and tell me who he supports.

This bulcrap you are posting holds no water. I didn't even read beyond the first line of the poorly organised dogshit you posted here.
. Hmm no normal thinker human being will believe that this fake report did not emanate from Tinubu supporters, he is just a failure like his supporters
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by bhella10: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
Dawn soon how? That Tinubu I know very well and convinced will lose the election will later win or what? , let me tell in the cosmic circle, Tinubu has been rejected by power of creation and law of existence, the power of good futunes and attainment have departed from him, he can never never be president of Nigeria unless in the next creation, you can take this anywhere, mark my word today, he think by sacrificing blood in every capital in Nigeria to sustain the INFINITY will move him up? instead he is provoking the karmic justices more, the more he is trying to go further the more he will drop, it will be better for him to stop his greedy ambition now because any further move is greater disgrace, by February 25, 26 27, 2023 he will attained a disgrace in the cosmic circle, that is the words from ages.
ekun yii po. Tinubu is your next President. It's etched in stone already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Thonee(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
Shiite Muslims still supporting APC after all the evil bubu government has done to them is laughable.
If HAYPEECEE enter, God forbid BAT thing, they'll finish una.
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Idiotseverywher: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
Mccullum:

You were there when he's sacrificing them at each capital of the states in Nigeria. Can you defend this before your God on the day of accountability?

You people were born to hate peoples progress, probably it's genetic to your race, idiotic delusional statement always having coloration to your tribe.
. You are just a small boy_you don't even know anything, I want to challenge you, can you swear that Tinubu has not or never done any blood sacrifice in his life and even just recent? Just swear with your life and see Neburos taking over your spirits, you people know how to play dirty politics and hate, if we expose or play like you , the world will shake, swear what you don't know and die like a chicken
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by HomeTutorsPro: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
StrongandMighty:

Day by day, they keep displaying their desperation and stupidity.
A simple google search would have told them that this cheap blackmail won't scratch the chitin of a house fly. Not even an obscure news outlet reported the alleged endorsement but they circulated their concocted denial of the endorsement to all major news outlets.
How shameful!
I am not surprised though.
The last time anyone had a job as difficult as marketing Tinubu was when satan tried to convince Jesus to turn stone to bread.
And he failed!!

#ObiDatti we know.
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Freebills12: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=Roboto11 post=119832981][/quote]

The name on the twitter account is a Yoruba name...
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by bentenny(m): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
Why deny an endorsement that was never made abinitio through any media outlet? undecided
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by olumide4christ: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

APC is a failed party

Oga, it's better for you to relocate from that area ooo....I bought fuel this afternoon at N170 per litre on my way back from church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Polchiz(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
Esseite:
You create fake news... you debunk fake news...

Insanity
That is what Tinubu urchins do .
It is just shameful.
Re: El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency by Idiotseverywher: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
bhella10:
ekun yii po. Tinubu is your next President. It's etched in stone already
. Exactly a month from now, Tinubu will be disgraced, for President hmmm, this is the 2015 election pro max

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPC GMD Awards Control Of Nigeria’s Pipelines To Northern Oil ‘Cabal’ - Gazette / Fake Army Officer Arrested In Lagos (with pictures) / Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.