Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) (63444 Views)

Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) / Aminu Ado Bayero: ‘My Appointment Not Meant To Spite Emir Sanusi’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
grin
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by onyeego(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
A fresh puss for his royal Highness

1 Like

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
Child abuse.
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
SmartProf:
That's all they do with royalty, which is to take new wives from their grandkids age group...you will never read about them building schools, hospitals, critical infrastructures or sponsoring scholarships...they are rather the world best in sexual mandates. The way they climb horses during their festivals, is how they keep marrying & climbing little girls.

They, they, they! I wonder if Ned Nwoko is among your "they" or you're just being a typical tribalist from the southern part? Well, you mentioned "horses", the question was unnecessary

1 Like

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kai

Mallam get eye look yang gyal.
Kai mallam.

Haba mana
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by ask4bk(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
God1000:
Why always under age girls? Or maybe my eyes are deceiving me

She may be young, but not underage. She over 18.
That's a wedding between adults and should not bother you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by olaeffect(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
Omihanifa:
Northern men and small girls. Nah wa

I believe Ned and Okoya are from the North too grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
Islamabad..this girl suppose they write waec na..she never develop self..highest puberty stages
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by BePrepared: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Can you show evidence that she's underage?

Of course we know in your eyes as a Muslim she is even overage but in our eyes that gal should be in jss3, solving quadratic expressions not rubbing uncircumcised gbola
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
BloomingDale:
See him fat ugly as fcukk face. That’s why they need to keep the people poor so they can handpick and select all the beautiful young girls. Werey paedophile.

Wetin this IGBO Girl dey talk? E dey pain you say, he no marry Igbo Girl grin

1 Like

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
grin as e dey hot , thank God this one is not 6yrs old
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by babajero(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
This is what islam is all about.
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by BePrepared: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
Moh247:
Can we all respect people's culture and decisions of grown adults

Even when we see grandpas marrying 10 years old infants we should respect people's culture abi.

Islam

Tueh
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
No wonder they removed SLS for his stance on underage marriage. These people will never sign the child rights acts into law. North is the only region where this is still pending
Others have signed it into law. They knew they'd end up in jail
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by happney65: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Who won't love a far younger pussy at Old age. grin

1 Like

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Omihanifa:
Northern men and small girls. Nah wa

At least they marry their own "small girls" while you use your own small girls to run baby factories

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by Karnice600: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1436089/emir-kano-aminu-ado-bayero-takes-new-wife-photos/
These one was created to impregnate girls and litter kids like poultry droplets.
Whacked existence.
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by saxywale2: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
How old is this girl. Probably 15 years of age.
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
I better not say what's in my mind
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
BloomingDale:
See him fat ugly as fcukk face. That’s why they need to keep the people poor so they can handpick and select all the beautiful young girls. Werey paedophile.

Why u dey vex? Life isn't fair. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
Some comments are hilarious

To who do not know
The woman is greater than 18 yrs

grin

3 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by pobosky20(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
Don't blame the girl,blame her papa,na connection him dey find. Nansense!!
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by kings4sera(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
No forget say the Emir Mama na yoruba fr Ilorin so OONI blood flows in him

1 Like

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by Lithuanian: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
She doesn't look happy...
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
But that girl is too small.

Anyway, it is their culture and tradition. Nothing concern me.
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Moh247:
Can we all respect people's culture and decisions of grown adults

We must respect cases where one GROWN ADULT is marrying another GROWN ADULT. However, it is our human DUTY to condemn any case where a GROWN ADULT is marrying a CHILD.
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by Nettybrown(m): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
BloomingDale:

I'm not surprised sha, Na their way! Don't be surprised she may even be betrothed to him by bride's parent o.
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by Lithuanian: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
No wonder they removed SLS for his stance on underage marriage. These people will never sign the child rights acts into law. North is the only region where this is still pending
Others have signed it into law. They knew they'd end up in jail
Lol.. SLS also married a very young girl.. All Northerners are the same.. They can NEVER be trusted..
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lithuanian:

Lol.. SLS also married a very young girl.. All Northerners are the same.. They can NEVER be trusted..
Yes not an underage. I knew when he did that .

By the way, are you in Lithuania? I miss Vilnius
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by Felabrity: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
People that should be crufixed
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Wetin this IGBO Girl dey talk? E dey pain you say, he no marry Igbo Girl grin

Short Igbo man. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tanzanian Women Twerk In Public, Go Viral. See Reactions (photos) / Official Translation Thread / What Does 'Iyawo' Mean?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.