Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Forgive Me For My Wrong Teachings Over The Years, Bennie Hinn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forgive Me For My Wrong Teachings Over The Years, Bennie Hinn (433 Views)

Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" / Simeon Chinedu Ononogbu: My Wrong Super Falcons Prediction / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgive Me For My Wrong Teachings Over The Years, Bennie Hinn by Lionnation: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
A well known Israeli Christian Televangelist, Pastor Benny Hinn in a video an hour ago on Facebook has apologized to his members over his false teachings on prosperity, sowing of seed and monetizing the gospel.

According to the pastor while pleading with the entire Christian body to forgive him, he doesn't want to be rejected in Heaven on the last day. He also went further to say that he wanted to say this long ago but be couldn't.

According to Pastor Benny Hinn from the video: "The flesh must be out of the way for men to make it to Heaven on the last day. Teaching on prosperity is a feel good message. I am sorry to say this that prosperity has gone a little beat crazier this time around and today, I want to correct my own theology about prosperity gospels, sowing of seeds and monetization of the gospel. When I read the Bible now, I don't see it with the same eye I saw it 20 years ago.

"The Magazine will normally publish was from my father-in-law. I inherited it because I married his daughter. It was a channel for monetizing the Gospel. It is an offense to the Holy Spirit when we receive money on those materials. The gospel is totally free. I am done with anything prosperity gospel and monetization of the gospels.

"This is the first time in my life that I am saying this and I don't care what people think about me anymore. I know many will not invite me anymore and I don't care. I don't want to be rejected on the last day. If you are not giving because you love Jesus, don't bother giving. Giving is making me sick to my stomach and I am free from it now, I don't want to hear anything about sowing of seed anymore.

"I am truly sorry for all these years of false teachings. Please forgive me and do away with my messages on prosperity and sowing of seed

Re: Forgive Me For My Wrong Teachings Over The Years, Bennie Hinn by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
After misleading millions of Dumbos.. grin
Well... Nigeria religious bots will say otherwise..the conmen posing as pastors will never accept the fact that they have been deceiving those Dumbos.. grin

"I am truly sorry for all these years of false teachings. Please forgive me and do away with my messages on prosperity and sowing of seed"
Take note of the bolded... grin grin grin
Re: Forgive Me For My Wrong Teachings Over The Years, Bennie Hinn by Kobojunkie: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lionnation:
"This is the first time in my life that I am saying this and I don't care what people think about me anymore. I know many will not invite me anymore and I don't care. I don't want to be rejected on the last day. If you are not giving because you love Jesus, don't bother giving. Giving is making me sick to my stomach and I am free from it now, I don't want to hear anything about sowing of seed anymore.

"I am truly sorry for all these years of false teachings. Please forgive me and do away with my messages on prosperity and sowing of seed
Who tell am say his lies were simply focused in areas regarding prosperity and seed sowing? Jesus Christ teach say, "a little leaven(lies too) leavens the whole lump". Therefore why is this man insisting the pattern is different in his case? undecided
Re: Forgive Me For My Wrong Teachings Over The Years, Bennie Hinn by LordIsaac(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
Simple. Heaven is jumping right now over this one soul that sees money as it should be seen. You CAN'T serve God and money!
Re: Forgive Me For My Wrong Teachings Over The Years, Bennie Hinn by OVB123: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
I hope Bishop Oyedepo and co are hearing what this man is saying.
Re: Forgive Me For My Wrong Teachings Over The Years, Bennie Hinn by Bee915: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
OVB123:
I hope Bishop Oyedepo and co are hearing what this man is saying.
Stop calling Bishop Oyedepo here, Bennie Hinn and Bishop Oyedepo are two different person, their teaching don't go actually inline

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me For My Wrong Teachings Over The Years, Bennie Hinn by Kobojunkie: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
LordIsaac:
Simple. Heaven is jumping right now over this one soul that sees money as it should be seen. You CAN'T serve God and money!
which Heaven? undecided
Re: Forgive Me For My Wrong Teachings Over The Years, Bennie Hinn by Kobojunkie: 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
Bee915:
Stop calling Bishop Oyedepo here, Bennie Hinn and Bishop Oyedepo are two different person, their teaching don't go actually inline
But both of them teach you doctrines which consists of their individual digests of the Truth of God, meaning they are both liars and hence the same. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Me For My Wrong Teachings Over The Years, Bennie Hinn by Righthussle: 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
Bunch of scammers.
Re: Forgive Me For My Wrong Teachings Over The Years, Bennie Hinn by oteneaaron(m): 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
Religion is such a powerful tool!

Even though he is still a scammer by my own books, you have to agree that it took real GUTS for him to admit he made a mistake and render an apology to his many followers.

Unlike the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses who have been deceiving their members for over a century now.

In 1975, they prophesied that the world would come to end - people sold their homes, some sold their businesses, many refused to go to school, some people didn't marry, all because they believed the world was ending in 1975.

"Stay Alive Till '75!" - was their mantra back then.

Their leaders never admitted they were wrong, neither did they offer any apology like Benny Ginn did.

Instead, they blamed their followers for been gullible, and said the "light was getting brighter"

You think I am lying?

In 1968, Charles Sinutko, a top member of the Jehovah's Witnesses gave a talk titled - "Serving With Everlasting Life In View".

It was during this talk that the "end of the world" 1975 prophecy was officially announced at one of their conventions - although they wrote about it in a Watchtower magazine in 1967.

As evidence, watch the video below to listen to the talk from 1968 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqjzgYnq5Uo
Re: Forgive Me For My Wrong Teachings Over The Years, Bennie Hinn by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
oteneaaron:
Religion is such a powerful tool! Even though he is still a scammer by my own books, you have to agree that it took real GUTS for him to admit he made a mistake and render an apology to his many followers. Unlike the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses who have been deceiving their members for over a century now. In 1975, they prophesied that the world would come to end - people sold their homes, some sold their businesses, many refused to go to school, some people didn't marry, all because they believed the world was ending in 1975. "Stay Alive Till '75!" - was their mantra back then.
Their leaders never admitted they were wrong, neither did they offer any apology like Benny Ginn did. Instead, they blamed their followers for been gullible, and said the "light was getting brighter" You think I am lying? In 1968, Charles Sinutko, a top member of the Jehovah's Witnesses gave a talk titled - "Serving With Everlasting Life In View". It was during this talk that the "end of the world" 1975 prophecy was officially announced at one of their conventions - although they wrote about it in a Watchtower magazine in 1967. As evidence, watch the video below to listen to the talk from 1968 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqjzgYnq5Uo

You don't know the meaning of WRONG TEACHING! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Only Devils say "Judge Not" when their evil deeds is brut 2 Light / Please Recommend A Deliverance Man Of God Or Church In Lagos. / Why Does Jesus Refer To Himself As "The Son Of Man"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.