Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? (32455 Views)

As A Christian, What Is Your Best Posture Or Position When Praying? / Dealing With The Coronavirus As A Christian: What You Must Know / Muslim To Get Married To A Christian What Do You Think? Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by spartachico(m): 10:01am On Feb 05, 2023
Agba picker
ExAngel007:
pick up
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by reiddecuti: 10:02am On Feb 05, 2023
Make I see am first. grin
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by tfelicityk(m): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2023
Let your conscience judge you.
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 05, 2023
No Need For Church If Not For This Reason.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Grow Spiritually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXoNVlix-R0
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by MimiSheWrote(f): 10:33am On Feb 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by crowther15(m): 10:41am On Feb 05, 2023
Emperor4tune:
just piss on it
the rest becomes history
You still remember this thing we did back in the days grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Babydaddymateri(m): 10:41am On Feb 05, 2023
As a Christian, I'd go to Bureau de change straight

1 Like

Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Image123(m): 10:41am On Feb 05, 2023
Even unbelievers know the right thing is not to claim the money, but our wishy washy Christians here think it's theirs for taking. Simply Google up "taxi driver returns $10000" and see what your juniors are doing while you that carries big Bible and sings praise and worship with tears is acting like a fool.
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Ashirioluwa: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2023
Only one single thought will be in my mind because Baba God don bless me niyen
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by PAQ(m): 10:42am On Feb 05, 2023
Ancecoker:
As a child of God and a devoted christian what will you do if you ever come across this on your way?

Please be sincere..

For me I will call my pastor to pray for me before I touch it

Happy Sunday oooo

Lol. Before your pastor comes, person wey get mind don carry am dey go BDC. You have to call your pastor to pray, you no get mouth? Abu your pastor na God PA?
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Dpaulie(m): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2023
To the church... pay my tithe
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Probz(m): 11:35am On Feb 05, 2023
Emperor4tune:
just piss on it
the rest becomes history

Piss on a load of money? Hian.
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Lampass(m): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2023
Ancecoker:
As a child of God and a devoted christian what will you do if you ever come across this on your way?

Please be sincere..

Happy Sunday oooo
I will religiously take it to my house, it's new found home where it will live happily ever after.....which kind question be that for this shattered Economy 😁😁😁😁😁
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Mmuussttii: 11:41am On Feb 05, 2023
I go go the nearest police station go tell them wetin I see grin grin grin
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Bamijoko1(m): 11:51am On Feb 05, 2023
Ancecoker:

Please be sincere..

Happy Sunday oooo

It's depends, if I found any identity inside the wallet I will call the person and return it to him or her but if there is no identity and I waited for 30 minutes on the spot and nobody show up that means I will have it
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Menclothing: 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Find the owner
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Martinez39s(m): 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Reinamaria:
If I found it, it was for a good reason, so I'm taking it.
If I find any identification card or phone number inside, I'll try to locate the owner.
If not, I'm keeping it.
grin

Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Johnson225(m): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
Everybody just Dey cap for this thread cheesy grin.
Find the owner my foot cheesy
After wetin my eyes don see

Omo I ain’t returning shit. Na to find better portfolio channel the funds inside
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Martinez39s(m): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Image123:
Even unbelievers know the right thing is not to claim the money, but our wishy washy Christians here think it's theirs for taking. Simply Google up "taxi driver returns $10000" and see what your juniors are doing while you that carries big Bible and sings praise and worship with tears is acting like a fool.
Christians will argue that without religion one cannot be morally sound and upright, yet look at their crooked selfs sprinkled all over this thread. Religious folks and hypocrisy. cheesy
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by simplepee(f): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ancecoker:

You are supposed to call your spiritual father to pray on it before you take it please... Election is at the corner o
You and your spiritual father na thief.
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by leisuretym: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
I will throw it away
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by pacificom: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Report it at the nearest police station.
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Martinez39s(m): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Johnson225:
Everybody just Dey cap for this thread cheesy grin.
Find the owner my foot cheesy
After wetin my eyes don see

Omo I ain’t returning shit. Na to find better portfolio channel the funds inside
Abi o. All na cap. grin
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by chinemezeq: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ancecoker:

grin grin grin grin
Then u behaved as a christian but u are anti
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by chinemezeq: 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
tonididdy:

Find the owner
That’s what Christian’s do.
And if u no see him, then to the toilet, put it there and flush
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by do4luv14(m): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ancecoker:

Please be sincere..

Happy Sunday oooo

No weapon fashion against me shall prosper,
pick it up, Check if there is an ID,

call the owner, And return the wallet
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by MiosheEmpire1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
As a good Christian,I will pick it up and use it to establish myself to the extent that I won't go broke again
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Ted4real: 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Will pray first before touching the wallet and will search the wallet if I can get hold of a contact information of the owner as I will call the owner so as to hand everything over to him or her despite ugly circumstances we found ourselves, living right is still beneficial.
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by orledaj(m): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
I'll go pay my tithe 😊
Re: As A Christian What Will You Do If You Found This? by Whoknow: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Since the money is inside wallet there should be an identity card or whatever, from there the searching for the owner begins. Knowing quite well that if I should take the money, I am not different than a thief.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples / Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.