Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Who Presently Has The Highest Number Of Posts In Nl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Presently Has The Highest Number Of Posts In Nl (1349 Views)

Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl / Read And Get Wise:Interview With A Self Confessed Occultic Man In Nl / Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Presently Has The Highest Number Of Posts In Nl by MSItachi: 10:06am On Sep 04, 2011
Please if such a post have made I beg the Mods to delete this,

But seriously who are the top 5 addicted or dedicated NLs interms of number of posts, like like I saw 190 wit about 33k plus posts and I am like W TF dude don't u sleep

Kindly paste profiles with high posts here
Re: Who Presently Has The Highest Number Of Posts In Nl by Afam4eva(m): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2011
Most people withe very high number of posts are not smart people. They don't make intelligent contributions to threads. Their typical post will look like these:

Lol

Haha

Secomded

+1

grin

Etc
Re: Who Presently Has The Highest Number Of Posts In Nl by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2011
afam4eva:

Most people withe very high number of posts are not smart people. They don't make intelligent contributions to threads. Their typical post will look like these:

Lol

Haha

Secomded

+1

grin

Etc

I beg to disagree on that.

Poeple with highest posts:

SEUN[M]
BEEF
MUKINATU
Re: Who Presently Has The Highest Number Of Posts In Nl by Afam4eva(m): 11:09am On Sep 04, 2011
I don't think Seun has made as much posts as his profile claims. As a web developer I know there's a way one can multiply the number of post of a user.
Re: Who Presently Has The Highest Number Of Posts In Nl by MSItachi: 11:36am On Sep 04, 2011
Well said but I tink a section that the highest no. Of repetitive posts is auto section

Where have : available
Going
Bump
cool
Etc
Re: Who Presently Has The Highest Number Of Posts In Nl by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2011
The dumbest contributions are made by one kobunje or something like that,she needs a brain test badly.
Re: Who Presently Has The Highest Number Of Posts In Nl by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2011
I know 4 people that makes sense. Debosky, dayokanu, mukina2 &davidylan
Re: Who Presently Has The Highest Number Of Posts In Nl by r231(m): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2011
i know 10 grin grin
Re: Who Presently Has The Highest Number Of Posts In Nl by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2011
op
Mukina2
Re: Who Presently Has The Highest Number Of Posts In Nl by 195(f): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2011
greateros:

I beg to disagree on that.

Poeple with highest posts:

SEUN[M]
BEEF
MUKINATU

embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Presently Has The Highest Number Of Posts In Nl by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2011
190 get 1500 posts
Re: Who Presently Has The Highest Number Of Posts In Nl by MSItachi: 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2011
toba:

190 get 1500 posts

U are wrong
Re: Who Presently Has The Highest Number Of Posts In Nl by Emmyk(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2011
afam4eva:

Lol

Haha

Secomded

+1

grin

Etc
hahahaha. Seconded. something like dat? Haha. Afam, ur funny ooo

(1) (Reply)

Say Something Nice Today! / Drop Your Problems Here. Solvers, Please Treat! -omokemesi / How ‘kukere’ Crooner, Iyanya, and Manager Escaped The Dana-air crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.