Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

25kg Bag Of Rice(caprice) For Sale At Ikorodu. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 25kg Bag Of Rice(caprice) For Sale At Ikorodu. (1378 Views)

How Much For A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / Lagos Releases 20,000 Bags Of Eko Rice, Pegs 50kg At N43k, 25kg For N22k / How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25kg Bag Of Rice(caprice) For Sale At Ikorodu. by femmoy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
Attached below is a Christmas gift at work.

I'll be giving it out for 17K.

Quote me if interested and I'll drop my contact.

Re: 25kg Bag Of Rice(caprice) For Sale At Ikorodu. by Cutehector(m): 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
Interested. But i have 15k
Re: 25kg Bag Of Rice(caprice) For Sale At Ikorodu. by femmoy(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
Cutehector:
Interested. But i have 15k

I can go for 16k last and you'd be the one to arrange your pickup.
Re: 25kg Bag Of Rice(caprice) For Sale At Ikorodu. by Cutehector(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
femmoy:

I can go for 16k last and you'd be the one to arrange your pickup.
dont have 1k sir. Just 15k. Its been in an account for a long time and i want to use it for smth tangible. Please.
Re: 25kg Bag Of Rice(caprice) For Sale At Ikorodu. by femmoy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Cutehector:
dont have 1k sir. Just 15k. Its been in an account for a long time and i want to use it for smth tangible. Please.

Then we don't have a deal.
Try someone else.
Re: 25kg Bag Of Rice(caprice) For Sale At Ikorodu. by Cutehector(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
femmoy:

Try someone else.
okay
Re: 25kg Bag Of Rice(caprice) For Sale At Ikorodu. by MumEmdy(f): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
femmoy:

Try someone else.

I can add up the remaining 1k for him if that's the case, I don't even have Upto 6k in my account but I wouldn't mind parting with 1k so he can have the goods.
Re: 25kg Bag Of Rice(caprice) For Sale At Ikorodu. by mariahAngel(f): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
MumEmdy:

I can add up the remaining 1k for him if that's the case, I don't even have Upto 6k in my account but I wouldn't mind parting with 1k so he can have the goods.

How kind of you.
May God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: 25kg Bag Of Rice(caprice) For Sale At Ikorodu. by femmoy(m): 2:04am On Jan 09, 2023
MumEmdy:

It's ok then, please talk to him and let him arrange a pickup for it then DM me for my number.
Location is odongunyan bus stop, Ikorodu.
Re: 25kg Bag Of Rice(caprice) For Sale At Ikorodu. by MumEmdy(f): 6:07am On Jan 09, 2023
mariahAngel:

How kind of you.
May God bless you.

Amen
Re: 25kg Bag Of Rice(caprice) For Sale At Ikorodu. by MumEmdy(f): 6:14am On Jan 09, 2023
Cutehector:
okay

I am willing to add up d balance, please make necessary arrangement for pickup.

3 Likes

Re: 25kg Bag Of Rice(caprice) For Sale At Ikorodu. by Cutehector(m): 6:58am On Jan 09, 2023
MumEmdy:

I am willing to add up d balance, please make necessary arrangement for pickup.
thank you so Much MumEmdy, The Lord i serve continue to bless you and protect you. He'll continue to smile on you and be gracious to you, he'll show you his favor and continue to give you his peace. Amen.

God bless you. smiley

1 Like

Re: 25kg Bag Of Rice(caprice) For Sale At Ikorodu. by Cutehector(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2023
femmoy:

It's ok then, please talk to him and let him arrange a pickup for it then DM me for my number.
Location is odongunyan bus stop, Ikorodu.
thanks sir. I just messaged you via PM
Re: 25kg Bag Of Rice(caprice) For Sale At Ikorodu. by femmoy(m): 7:11am On Jan 09, 2023
Cutehector:
thanks sir. I just messaged you via PM

I've replied your email with my phone number, you can either text or chat me on WhatsApp. If you intend calling,I'll need to be sure you're the one calling before I pick as I don't pick strange numbers.
Hope to hear from you.
Re: 25kg Bag Of Rice(caprice) For Sale At Ikorodu. by MumEmdy(f): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2023
Cutehector:
thank you so Much MumEmdy, The Lord i serve continue to bless you and protect you. He'll continue to smile on you and be gracious to you, he'll show you his favor and continue to give you his peace. Amen.

God bless you. smiley

Amen, I have done the transfer, you can discuss with the seller please. God bless you too

1 Like

Re: 25kg Bag Of Rice(caprice) For Sale At Ikorodu. by Cutehector(m): 7:37am On Jan 09, 2023
MumEmdy:

Amen, I have done the transfer, you can discuss with the seller please. God bless you too
received..God bless you so much Mumemdy, Please can you assist to edit off my acc details from the quoted section as i have just done from my end too.

2 Likes

Re: 25kg Bag Of Rice(caprice) For Sale At Ikorodu. by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 31, 2023
Cutehector:
received..God bless you so much Mumemdy, Please can you assist to edit off my acc details from the quoted section as i have just done from my end too.
You later get the goods?

(1) (Reply)

Microwave Has Effects True Or False? / I Am Boiling Yam. .my Salt Has Finished, What Alternative Spice Can I Use Instea / Is This Creativity? Check Out Photo Of This Butt Cake With Large Poop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.