Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended (2319 Views)

Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son / How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye / Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Quote where and when he was baptized

Wacko was never a baptized brother!

It was in the ministry that he couldn't cope with the requirements as he needs to preach and teach for at least appearance in the field work but Satan knows what he cherished most: FAME!
So due to his fame he couldn't be active in the ministry as his mother would have wanted in order to get him a serious jw sister to marry.
Had it been he got baptized as a witness it would have been easy for his mom to get him a sound sister but Satan played a fast one on the man by instigating his producers into making a video that contradicts God's word "THRILLER" Satan made sure that record got the best seller that year and years that followed just to distance Wacko from salvation.
In fact Satan made sure that in the history of Television Wacko is the most popular face in his time. But what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loose his salvation? Mark 8:36

Where is Wacko today?
Entertainment has continued and the world has forgotten about him àbí how many parties have you attended in the past two years where Wacko's music was played by the DJ?
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Aemmyjah(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Courz:

Shut up your mouth! How will you know anything while you are over there in school wasting your parents money? Know your Cult's history, you say No. Know what is going on outside Watchtower, you say No. You didn't even know that The Catholic Church was the one that assembled your Bible. You didn't know that it was a Catholic Monk that invented the name of your god. You didn't even know that 1914 was the year Watchtower said the world would end. You don't know about Watchtower's scandals. You don't even know how to explain 1914. How will you know anything? You only know the cow dung they feed you in that Kingdom hall every week. slowpoke. Pray hard to God to bless you with wisdom and knowledge in that Cult because Watchtower seriously wants you JWs to be imbeciles!

Ok
Do a daily checkup of your brain or be adding salt and pepper to stabilize it
You said the name was gotten from pagan gods and satanic
Now, it was coined by a Catholic Monk
Your problem can only be solved by a blacksmith
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Courz: 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Thank you
I just want to see you and I'll be blessed
Every nairalander that participate actively on this religion thread for like see you but will be surprised at the kind of christian personality you have unlike the wolf-like Courz

I had already lost hope
I turned to prayers and continued my best
You'll see that the numbers of Bible study and return visits are increasing
Two of my students have started to attend meetings. They've not been going to church for months and they don't like the church but they loved the meeting
I'll bring another one next week, Jehovah's willing
I want to be like Andrew that is known for bringing people to Jesus Christ- Peter, the little boy with bread and fishes
Our CO called me Silas but I don't know anything about Silas except he was Paul's accomplice
The field is really white for harvest. How I wish that all the laborers will have a corresponding desire for harvesting them
I understand that times are challenging and we need to work or school but we can't let the ministry suffer... If it gets overripe, it won't be good for harvest cos they will be listening to lies to tickle their ears

I wish to be a bethelite or special pioneer but the family is an unbelieving family there's pressure on me as the first and only son to do 'great'... I only want to do great for Jehovah

Jehovah is really blessing us but our imperfect eyes can't see
One thing I'm conscious of is my appearance and sometimes I say 'I really need to change my wardrobe cos some clothes are up to 3, 4 or 5 years and I want to be looking new cos I feel old'

Two persons in the ministry said I always dress nice in the ministry. I nearly dropped my bad out of shock. I realized I was not seeing things in a positive way
We don't need the newest clothes to glorify Jehovah, we just need to appear neat

About what I told you, it was a complete unexpected miracle I didn't expect or even reason to happen
When I saw it, I did not know how to react. I could not thank Jehovah cos 'e never still make sense to me'

Shut up your mouth! While you are carrying bag Preaching nonsense people are rejecting repeatedly, how many underaged kids have you raped? And how did Watchtower cover it up for you like they are doing in other countries? Why did Watchtower ask Elders not to cooperate with the authorities and hide information?

Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Courz: 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Ok
Do a daily checkup of your brain or be adding salt and pepper to stabilize it
You said the name was gotten from pagan gods and satanic
Now, it was coined by a Catholic Monk
Your problem can only be solved by a blacksmith

Why is Watchtower running you JWs and your Mother Freemason Cult IBSA at the same time yet still claiming Pure Worship? Why is there a group of Freemasons in your Cult?
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Aemmyjah(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Wacko was never a baptized brother!

It was in the ministry that he couldn't cope with the requirements as he needs to preach and teach for at least appearance in the field work but Satan knows what he cherished most: FAME!
So due to his fame he couldn't be active in the ministry as his mother would have wanted in order to get him a serious jw sister to marry.
Had it been he got baptized as a witness it would have been easy for his mom to get him a sound sister but Satan played a fast one on the man by instigating his producers into making a video that contradicts God's word "THRILLER" Satan made sure that record got the best seller that year and years that followed just to distance Wacko from salvation.
In fact Satan made sure that in the history of Television Wacko is the most popular face in his time. But what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loose his salvation? Mark 8:36

Where is Wacko today?
Entertainment has continued and the world has forgotten about him àbí how many parties have you attended in the past two years where Wacko's music was played by the DJ?

Don't mind that ignoramus
He must have read lies from the internet he got baptized
Though, he won't have those fame, money he had,
He also won't have all the pain, controversy and death he had
He was not an happy man
From a handsome man to looking like a lizard and see how he died

A close relationship with Jehovah is better than having all the fame and money in the world
Yet, people say he made the world a better place. I kaugh
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
SopaterOfBeroea:

I don't need your stupid and uncoordinated replies
And morever I didn't mention you

Ọmọ go and worship with whoever pleases you JWs aren't looking for faithless ones (quantity) but competent disciples (quality) so we know our kind and our kind knows us when they hear our message they will jump up with joy! smiley
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Courz: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

He was not an happy man

A close relationship with Jehovah is better than having all the fame and money in the world

Why is a Pedophile ring operating in your one true religion, Fornicator Aemmyjah?

Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Aemmyjah(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If i tell you what i've experienced in the past years you won't believe it's possible as Jehovah keeps opening the way for me and my wife our problem now meeting up with our return visits and Bible studies. Yesterday i asked her

"Do you think it's Jehovah that's opening these doors or Satan?"

She responded:

"Why did you say so?"

I told her that the way our business is growing and demanding more time is suspicious to me because even though we're both smart and good in the field meeting up our return visits and Bible studies is now becoming a challenge. Then she quoted Matthew 6:33 and said: "This is the time to prove how competent we are in managing wealth because if care is not taken we may become overwhelmed with making money and forget the most important thing"

So my brother just keep up with the spiritual routine of preaching, teaching and making disciples, Jesus Christ is the Son of the faithful God who promised:

“Keep on, then, seeking first the Kingdom and his righteousness, and all these other things will be added to you" Matthew 6:33

Of course the coming days are wicked but ways to cope will be open for all loyal servants of JEHOVAH.

Greetings my belove brother! smiley

Your wife must really be a spiritual woman ooo
And simple-eyed
That kind of reasoning is not easy especially in this wicked times and bad economy
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Courz: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Your wife must really be a spiritual woman ooo
And simple-eyed
That kind of reasoning is not easy especially in this wicked times and bad economy

Why did Watchtower refuse to act when Pedophiles in a Congregation were sexually abusing Children Fornicator Aemmyjah?

Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

He was not an happy man

To be candid Wacko had a good heart but you can't be smarter than Satan nah!

Just try to play smart by ignoring Jesus' counsel and right into Satan's snare such a person will end. Satan capitalized on what Wacko cherished most: FAME!

How fitting Jesus' warning when he said:

“Exert yourselves vigorously to get in through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will seek to get in but will not be able" Luke 13:24

From the lyrics of his songs and how much he gave back to orphans one can decipher what is in his heart towards his fellowman but he lost the battle because he failed to team up with the world's most wonderful counselor of all time! Isaiah 9:6
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Courz: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

He was not an happy man

Why was an Elder removed simply because he wanted the Child Sexual Abuse cases investigated? He even found out his daughters were sexually abused by the Pedophiles. Why were COs covering up this heinous act?

Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Aemmyjah(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

To be candid Wacko had a good heart but you can't be smarter than Satan nah!

Just try to play smart by ignoring Jesus' counsel and right into Satan's snare such a person will end. Satan capitalized on what Wacko cherished most: FAME!

How fitting Jesus' warning when he said:

“Exert yourselves vigorously to get in through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will seek to get in but will not be able" Luke 13:24

From the lyrics of his songs and how much he gave back to orphans one can decipher what is in his heart towards his fellowman but he lost the battle because he failed to team up with the world's most wonderful counselor of all time! Isaiah 9:6

Yes
To me, he's still the best secular artiste
But he also promoted spiritism and masturbation in his song as well as violence
Calls himself the light of the world

I hope to see him in the resurrection
Then he'll learn righteousness and have the prospect of everlasting life
We'll sing and dance together
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Yes
To me, he's still the best secular artiste
But he also promoted spiritism and masturbation in his song as well as violence
Calls himself the light of the world
I hope to see him in the resurrection
Then he'll learn righteousness and have the prospect of everlasting life
We'll sing and dance together

Hope to see Michael Jackson? undecided

Well let's see what the scriptures say:

He had a woman in his life who is a lifetime regular pioneer (his mom) and from the way he treated his mom it's obvious he knows his mother practiced the one and only true religion. So what stopped him from fighting for his own salvation? Galatians 6:5
His mother found the truth just like many other people, he himself studied and saw the truth only for him to choose worldly fame over pure worship. Matthew 10:33

He stabbed himself all over with lots of pains so much that he couldn't enjoy his life {1Timothy 6:7-10} he just continue to slave for riches, always attending occasions where faithless people will hail him until he was given overdose of the drugs that kept him jumping up and down in his late 57s.

Surely he had his chances of getting his name written in the book of life but he lost it! John 3:18 smiley
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Aemmyjah(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Hope to see Michael Jackson? undecided

Well let's see what the scriptures say:

He had a woman in his life who is a lifetime regular pioneer (his mom) and from the way he treated his mom it's obvious he knows his mother practiced the one and only true religion. So what stopped him from fighting for his own salvation? Galatians 6:5
His mother found the truth just like many other people, he himself studied and saw the truth only for him to choose worldly fame over pure worship. Matthew 10:33

He stabbed himself all over with lots of pains so much that he couldn't enjoy his life {1Timothy 6:7-10} he just continue to slave for riches, always attending occasions where faithless people will hail him until he was given overdose of the drugs that kept him jumping up and down in his late 57s.

Surely he had his chances of getting his name written in the book of life but he lost it! John 3:18 smiley

We can't say
Jehovah and Jesus judgement is righteous
We'll wait and see
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

We can't say
Jehovah and Jesus judgement is righteous
We'll wait and see
YES let's wait and see!
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by SopaterOfBeroea(m): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ go and worship with whoever pleases you JWs aren't looking for faithless ones (quantity) but competent disciples (quality) so we know our kind and our kind knows us when they hear our message they will jump up with joy! smiley
Baba carry your proselytizing comot for my mention, The comment I made had nothing to do with the types of people JW's are looking for.

I'm not interested in your JW, I've studied Christianity from top to bottom so there's nothing you'll try to convince me of, *Peace*.

2 Likes

Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by OgaNightmare(m): 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Who dey breet grin grin grin
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by SopaterOfBeroea(m): 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
OgaNightmare:
Who dey breet grin grin grin
Owo inoh
Baba I been see you for training today.
You dey tackle my boys anyhow, na those girls you been wan impress grin
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by OgaNightmare(m): 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
SopaterOfBeroea:

Owo inoh
Baba I been see you for training today.
You dey tackle my boys anyhow, na those girls you been wan impress grin
Dey play, just dey play grin
Na your papa I been one impress
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
SopaterOfBeroea:

Baba carry your proselytizing comot for my mention, The comment I made had nothing to do with the types of people JW's are looking for. I'm not interested in your JW, I've studied Christianity from top to bottom so there's nothing you'll try to convince me of, *Peace*.

The highlighted really makes you sound funny walahi talahi! cheesy

No wahala but when talks about JWs is ongoing whatever bring you in shows you're yet to know a single thing about Christianity because only JWs are practicing Christianity as found in the Bible.
We don't need faithless people like you who feels like nobody knows how to worship God acceptably, we want people who love to find out which religion God approves out of the tens of thousands around us.
So if you're now an atheist or agnostic you're free to go and remain idle but worshipers of God will forever continue to search for God with all our hearts and avail ourselves for the task having to do with sacred service to the true God! smiley
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by SopaterOfBeroea(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
OgaNightmare:

Dey play, just dey play grin
Na your papa I been one impress

You sef don come worst pass me ooo grin
Your Facebook post dey fear me, Una elders go terminate you sharp sharp grin
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by SopaterOfBeroea(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
SopaterOfBeroea:

Majority don block me, Na God go bless Bart Erhman WOTO-WOTO. Richard Carrier and the other E.P guy
Like see the way these Guardians of doctrine were using pseudepigrahical text to bind people under a spell and claim God's Inspired Word.

Baba I'm woked grin

2 Likes

Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by OgaNightmare(m): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
SopaterOfBeroea:

Majority don block me, Na God go bless Bart Erhman WOTO-WOTO. Richard Carrier and the other E.P guy
Like see the way these Guardians of doctrine were using pseudepigrahical text to bind people under a spell and claim God's Inspired Word.

Baba I'm woked grin

It is well bro
Ur mumu club dey play this evening Manure United grin
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by SopaterOfBeroea(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
OgaNightmare:

It is well bro
Ur mumu club dey play this evening Manure United grin

You just dey find trouble grin
Sandra nkor? grin
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by OgaNightmare(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
SopaterOfBeroea:

You just dey find trouble grin
Sandra nkor? grin
Guy I go give you uppercut, Stay out of my mention. grin
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by OgaNightmare(m): 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
SopaterOfBeroea:

Mek Dem terminate na
I no send their papa oooo grin
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by SopaterOfBeroea(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
OgaNightmare:

Mek Dem terminate na
I no send their papa oooo grin
Sandra talk sey you be critic/skeptic with apostate leanings
Guy change your ways to win that girls heart grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by OgaNightmare(m): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
SopaterOfBeroea:

Sandra talk sey you be critic/skeptic with apostate leanings
Guy change your ways to win that girls heart grin grin grin grin
Sopater your mouth na leaking basket grin
You create fictional characters to spice up your troll
Mumu man grin
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by SopaterOfBeroea(m): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Courz:

Just imagine how they are disgracing themselves in this forum. They don't know anything but they will be arguing with you like a bunch of idiots. Mad MaxInDHouse and his minions have learnt a lot from us in this forum that they wouldn't have known if they spent additional 20 years in the Cult. They should be thanking us for lecturing them. I know they like to crowd themselves wherever we are in this forum because they know the amount of info on Watchtower that we have. grin grin
All their bulsh!ts I have dem all
I just don't want to spill it
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by OgaNightmare(m): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Courz go and collect Auxiliary pioneer form it's now 15hrs per month grin grin grin grin

GB don see say majority of pioneers don resign grin grin grin grin

Juju is real my brother

Senior MS turned apostate Sopater go follow collect form

2 Likes

Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Courz: 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
SopaterOfBeroea:

All their bulsh!ts I have dem all
I just don't want to spill it

You don't want to spill what? Spill my brother, Spill! The Bible says don't take part in evil but rather expose it. Spill! grin
Re: 1975 - The Year The World Almost Ended by Courz: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
OgaNightmare:
Courz go and collect Auxiliary pioneer form it's now 15hrs per month grin grin grin grin

GB don see say majority of pioneers don resign grin grin grin grin

Juju is real my brother

Senior MS turned apostate Sopater go follow collect form

I surprise when I see that news. Which makes me understand that Watchtower are rather reactive than proactive. When they noticed a low turn out of pioneers and low numbers in their service year report, they decided to lower hours so that JWs will not notice something wrong is happening in the background. The figures they released are not the real ones. To show you their desperation, their Governing body member announcing it was dictating to JWs how to see the News. I just laugh because I understood exactly what was happening.
I just did some calculation in our country from their service year report, comparing this year and last year and noticed some padding. But what really was interesting was that a lot of countries had negative figures. Their Memorial emblem partakers also increased contrary to Watchtower's view of it decreasing. Their number don pass 144,000 by now. No wonder they wasted time before releasing it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did She Know? / "Some Moslems, Buddhists & Non-believers Are Members Of Body Of Christ" / 75 Biblical Reasons Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.