Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

World Most Expensive Liquids (investment)$ - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / World Most Expensive Liquids (investment)$ (604 Views)

Late Billionaire Ezego's Most Expensive Car Rotting Away In Ihiala / Top 10 The Most Expensive World Curency In 2020 / Saudi Aramco Is The World's Most Profitable Company For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Most Expensive Liquids (investment)$ by Oyerinde16(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
Mode please take the post to the appropriate section and front page. .

Early this year, I went to supervise a big farm (100 hectares)

While clearing, we saw many big black scorpions, very big and black.

I did a research and found out scorpion venom is the most expensive liquid in the word, A gallon (4 litres) cost $39,000,000 (thirty -nine million dollars) at an exchange rate of #500 naira +, that's roughly #20,000,000,000 (Twenty billion naira).

I discovered the venom is in high demand and there is available market.

I saw snake venom too, but I am not interested in black mamba snakes.

So guys what do you think, I am ready to invest as much as 2-5m (Two -five million over a period of 2 years, even if it's 1 litres I get. Abeg who is interested let's talk...

We well do more research together and you must be ready to travel deep into the bush as well ...

Please only serious guys who get mind... If yours is to come discourage, just rest...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Most Expensive Liquids (investment)$ by DispatcherLagos: 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
cheesy
Re: World Most Expensive Liquids (investment)$ by dawnomike(m): 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
Oyerinde16:
Mode please take the post to the appropriate section and front page. .

Early this year, I went to supervise a big farm (100 hectares)

While clearing, we saw many big black scorpions, very big and black.

I did a research and found out scorpion venom is the most expensive liquid in the word, A gallon (4 litres) cost $39,000,000 (thirty -nine million dollars) at an exchange rate of #500 naira +, that's roughly #20,000,000,000 (Twenty billion naira).

I discovered the venom is in high demand and there is available market.

I saw snake venom too, but I am not interested in black mamba snakes.

So guys what do you think, I am ready to invest as much as 2-5m (Two -five million over a period of 2 years, even if it's 1 litres I get. Abeg who is interested let's talk...

We well do more research together and you must be ready to travel deep into the bush as well ...

Please only serious guys who get mind... If yours is to come discourage, just rest...
You'll need to startup a scorpion farm and you'll need thousands for scorpions to be able to extract a gallon in months.
Re: World Most Expensive Liquids (investment)$ by Ombudsman1: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
NA RISKY BUSINESS VENTURE. YOU NEED TOP NOTCH MOTIVATION BRO. PUT ONE SCORPION ON YOUR LAP.

1 Like

Re: World Most Expensive Liquids (investment)$ by LordPherule(m): 6:34am On Jan 28, 2023
FAST BLOCKING

- CashApp (Auto), Cash Receiving & co Packages

- Interac E-Transfer, Zelle, PayPal (FnF only), Payoneer & Dom Funds

- USDT, BTC, ETH, & co Altcoin

Check my signature/bio for contact.
Re: World Most Expensive Liquids (investment)$ by seglabsy(m): 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
mr oyerinde pls hi me on my whatsapp number 08032432089 to discuss more

(1) (Reply)

Enare Yu An Entrepreneur? / Liquidity: CBN Likely To Hike CRR On Private-sector Deposits / "Lack Of Investment, Greatest Threat To Nigeria's Agriculture" - Pearson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.