Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Cryptocurrency Airdrops And Free NFT Minting Updates, A Thread!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptocurrency Airdrops And Free NFT Minting Updates, A Thread!!! (670 Views)

You Can Use These Cryptocurrency Airdrops To Make Money Without Capital / Is ZENIQ MINTING Really LEGIT As They Say? / You Can Earn Massively For Free From ICO Airdrops And Bounties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptocurrency Airdrops And Free NFT Minting Updates, A Thread!!! by phatriqk(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
!!! This is not a Promotion, this thread is for knowledge and opportunity only !!!

I believe a lot people don't realize that bear market comes with a lot of opportunity, it's in the bear markets that x100 projects are born, most people don't also know that you get free money in crypto by participating in giveaways early, completing task and interacting with project which are at their testnet phase, I created this thread to drop regular updates on ongoing and upcoming airdrops, free nft minting and other free giveaway in crypto this 2023, if you also have legit updates post it here let's start participating, you never know which one will blow come next bull run.

I WILL START DROPPING IF I GET ENOUGH PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED. LET'S MAKE THE NEXT BIGGEST CRYPTO THREAD ON NAIRALAND, WE MIGHT CREATE A TELEGRAM GROUP FOR FASTER AND INSTANT UPDATE IF A LOT OF PEOPLE SHOW INTEREST. LFG #BITCOIN #CRYPTO

DISCLAIMER: This Thread is specifically for free giveaways and airdrops anyone posting or promoting you a x100 project to invest in please do that at your own risk #DYOR, #NO FOMO.

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Airdrops And Free NFT Minting Updates, A Thread!!! by Jesse6(m): 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
Am interested bro
Re: Cryptocurrency Airdrops And Free NFT Minting Updates, A Thread!!! by Ofemmanu1: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
oya na
Re: Cryptocurrency Airdrops And Free NFT Minting Updates, A Thread!!! by Response31(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Let's go
Re: Cryptocurrency Airdrops And Free NFT Minting Updates, A Thread!!! by Subgab(m): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
phatriqk:
!!! This is not a Promotion, this thread is for knowledge and opportunity only !!!

I believe a lot people don't realize that bear market comes with a lot of opportunity, it's in the bear markets that x100 projects are born, most people don't also know that you get free money in crypto by participating in giveaways early, completing task and interacting with project which are at their testnet phase, I created this thread to drop regular updates on ongoing and upcoming airdrops, free nft minting and other free giveaway in crypto this 2023, if you also have legit updates post it here let's start participating, you never know which one will blow come next bull run.

I WILL START DROPPING IF I GET ENOUGH PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED. LET'S MAKE THE NEXT BIGGEST CRYPTO THREAD ON NAIRALAND, WE MIGHT CREATE A TELEGRAM GROUP FOR FASTER AND INSTANT UPDATE IF A LOT OF PEOPLE SHOW INTEREST. LFG #BITCOIN #CRYPTO

DISCLAIMER: This Thread is specifically for free giveaways and airdrops anyone posting or promoting you a x100 project to invest in please do that at your own risk #DYOR, #NO FOMO.
details

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Airdrops And Free NFT Minting Updates, A Thread!!! by Robnectar(m): 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
Drop them nah undecided
Re: Cryptocurrency Airdrops And Free NFT Minting Updates, A Thread!!! by Jban(m): 1:52am On Jan 26, 2023
Interested
Re: Cryptocurrency Airdrops And Free NFT Minting Updates, A Thread!!! by Ezton(m): 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
We dey expect update
Re: Cryptocurrency Airdrops And Free NFT Minting Updates, A Thread!!! by VivaNG: 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
I am down on serious project with good use case, no meme token in 2023 please
Re: Cryptocurrency Airdrops And Free NFT Minting Updates, A Thread!!! by Babakolanut(m): 5:24am On Jun 10, 2023
How to get started? Pls add +2349034612092 to the whatsapp group
Re: Cryptocurrency Airdrops And Free NFT Minting Updates, A Thread!!! by codedprince20(m): 11:20am On Jun 12, 2023
Let's go
Re: Cryptocurrency Airdrops And Free NFT Minting Updates, A Thread!!! by chi4paul: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
I am interested
Re: Cryptocurrency Airdrops And Free NFT Minting Updates, A Thread!!! by JapaToDNext: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
Join me on the world's first Islamic sidra bank mining DeFi Bank (Sidra Bank)
Re: Cryptocurrency Airdrops And Free NFT Minting Updates, A Thread!!! by fancywendy(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2023
Subgab:
details
I am interested.
Re: Cryptocurrency Airdrops And Free NFT Minting Updates, A Thread!!! by Elidixran: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
Wallah I love this airdrop stuff and have made over a thousand dollars from various airdrops since January this year.

See the latest one I am doing, very simple, just follow as many of their social media and subscribe to their email. Then once in a while post and share or re-tweet their posts maybe like once or twice a week.

See the link below:

https://coinmooner.com/airdrop/2064

When u enter the page scroll down and click on claim reward it will take you to the page with all the social links and subscription form that you are to subscribe and follow.

thank me later

https://coinmooner.com/airdrop/2064

(1) (Reply)

Cafe One Opens New Branch In Owerri, Imo State / Investors And Stock Follower, Kindly Drop By And Share Your Knowledge / Setting Up A Carwash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.