Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Osinbajo, Amaechi, Onu, Okorocha, 2 Others Missing From Tinubu’s Campaigns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Amaechi, Onu, Okorocha, 2 Others Missing From Tinubu’s Campaigns (28591 Views)

Osinbajo, Amaechi, Onu Absent as Buhari Unveils Tinubu’s Campaign Policy / What Next For Amaechi, Onu, Buhari’s Other Ex-ministers After APC Primary Defeat / Ekiti Governorship Election: Tinubu Campaigns For Oyebanji, APC Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Onu, Okorocha, 2 Others Missing From Tinubu’s Campaigns by biggie73(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2023
All these failed contenders are toothless bulldogs.
Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Onu, Okorocha, 2 Others Missing From Tinubu’s Campaigns by livinbygrace: 8:30am On Jan 09, 2023
Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Onu, Okorocha, 2 Others Missing From Tinubu’s Campaigns by sultry69(m): 8:39am On Jan 09, 2023
jahsharon:
Betrayers and back stabbing bastards will not eat and dine with us. They were publicly humiliated by the Jagaban Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire, so they should go and contest licking their wounds.

Imagine that useless Amaechi who was banished from his father's house by Wike the wicked one, he now thinks the Jagaban Borgu is his father's mate.
Politics is not play as you take it in order not to have more enemies than friends.
Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Onu, Okorocha, 2 Others Missing From Tinubu’s Campaigns by Marpol2021(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2023
Just buy sniper and preserve for next month...
jahsharon:

You will all weep blood next month
Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Onu, Okorocha, 2 Others Missing From Tinubu’s Campaigns by Fuckyoumod: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2023
Kreddy:

See this one o. So you want tinubu to make wike. his enemy because of the beef between him and amechi??
Tinubu is not a fool, he's not an ordinary politician,he needs their cooperation rather amechi. How many viote can amechi pool for him??
all these people mentioned above cannot add noticeable impact to tinubu, either they Support him or not tinubu will win.
I heard osinbajo lost his poling unit in 2019,he has no much relevance.
Aregbe should be included in the list too, but it's as if he's finding his way to reconcile with tinubu.

I'm not a politician, and I'm voting Peter Obi he's the best so far but as a realist, truth needs to be told, tinubu is likely to win the election. I pray peter obi wins tho
bro... I think you are simply confused.

You cant be Obedient and be disobedient at the same time.
Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Onu, Okorocha, 2 Others Missing From Tinubu’s Campaigns by Kreddy: 10:19am On Jan 09, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
bro... I think you are simply confused.

You cant be Obedient and be disobedient at the same time.

Don't forget I'm a realist... reality is my first priority. It won't stop me from voting obi
Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Onu, Okorocha, 2 Others Missing From Tinubu’s Campaigns by jahsharon: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
Polchiz:

And this is how you intend to win?
I deh laugh!

Not intend to win, this is how we won. We have won already. Just meet is at the polling booths, at the rigging rooms, and at the election tribunal up to the Supreme Court.

The largest voting block, that the Almajaris do not watch debates. They are not on Social Media, and they do not listen to grammar and big big false statistics. But, they will be out to vote that day.
Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Onu, Okorocha, 2 Others Missing From Tinubu’s Campaigns by jahsharon: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
udemzyudex:

Rubbish talk, talk no sweet una go still bend mouth talk am anyhow.

I don't understand,is the president seat Tinubu's property? Don't they have the right to contest too?

Meet us at the polling booths
Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Onu, Okorocha, 2 Others Missing From Tinubu’s Campaigns by Polchiz(m): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
jahsharon:

Not intend to win, this is how we won. We have won already. Just meet is at the polling booths, at the rigging rooms, and at the election tribunal up to the Supreme Court.

The largest voting block, that the Almajaris do not watch debates. They are not on Social Media, and they do not listen to grammar and big big false statistics. But, they will be out to vote that day.
And they are voting Tinubu?
February is not far from today.
Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Onu, Okorocha, 2 Others Missing From Tinubu’s Campaigns by jahsharon: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
Polchiz:

And they are voting Tinubu?
February is not far from today.

Just watch and see. It's just that you people never learn. We whipped you in 2015, we humiliated you in 2019, you are still making mouth in 2023, you want make we strip you nakked as we did to fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo ni? We control this game. Haven't you seen as we disorganized PDP ni? Same strategy we used in 2015. So, it's same strategy to produce same result.

Atikulation Abubakar, Peter Obituary and Kwakwanso were in PDP when we humiliated then jointly. Peter Giringori Pandora Obituary was VP to Atikulation Abubakar while Kwakwanso was solidly behind them, yet we stripped them all nakked at the market square. Now these clowns want to share their votes into three. Simple arithmetic is so hard for them.

Emilokan Tinubu is the god of Politics. He used 2015 strategy to divide PDP again, and now into 4 groups. The PDP, the NNPP, LP, and G-5. When they were together, they lost, is it now that Tinubu has divided them into 4 that any of them can win?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" / Abdullahi Adamu Resigns From Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.