Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site (53184 Views)

The Bush RAT I Caught on My Site / Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck / Catfish Pepper Soup (point & Kill) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by makavalley(m): 12:39am On Jan 12, 2023
The moment you know what someone eats, drinks... getting the person down or buying the persons conscience, conviction, birthright, becomes easier than any other process ...he knows what you like and has sealed your mouth with the mare catfish... you can't alter any word in the nearest future if there's any displeasure.. you only end up grumbling
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Kvngwitty(m): 12:58am On Jan 12, 2023
kereman1:
Dude just bought his way into ur house, keep a close eye on ur wife and female kids, most especially if the ur neighbor is an accommodator.

How can you be so daft and bitter to put something like this out here ?
You’re such a pedo-fool
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Scarletjr(m): 1:05am On Jan 12, 2023
Case settle
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by ForChrist1: 2:11am On Jan 12, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Yes óò...

He don get me already grin

Hmmm trust no one my dear. Not every gift is free, especially coming from someone you recently had issues with. I'd say be careful next time.
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Bridget95(f): 2:51am On Jan 12, 2023
ahnie:
Nice
my bestie
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by sonjohn994: 3:04am On Jan 12, 2023
Don't eat the fish, not every gift you have to accept.Not even consumable thing becareful
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Invest4growth: 3:52am On Jan 12, 2023
I.will rather prefer to throw the catfish gift away. One woman recently confessed on radio that she works diabolically on the carfish pepper soup she sells. Go and buy catfish in the market. Stay on your own. Deal with your neighbor at arm's length. Don't get carried away with free gift
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Rdfactor(m): 4:35am On Jan 12, 2023
Abbeytoy:
This was my first gift after relocating to my new site.

What makes it significant is that i had numerous confrontations with this man while building the house; he extended beyond his boundary, which irritated me because i believe his fish pond will affect my house during the rainy season...

Guys, what should i made from it while you rejoice with me... It was my favorite fish though grin

Lala, this is not snake but I am pretty sure you won't regret having a bite grin :- smiley

Your neighbor is a good man
May God bless him

1 Like

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Jungleluv5: 4:44am On Jan 12, 2023
But don't allow him to buy the boundary extension with just a fish oooo
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by jaxxy(m): 4:46am On Jan 12, 2023
U had major issues with ur neighbour over land boundary then he gave you catfish as gift? and u want eat it?

Let's hope ur neighbour is civilised.
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Aurelius1(m): 5:05am On Jan 12, 2023
You have boundary issue with him and he's offering you fish. It ok, but no go chop fish finish make live fish begin swim for your belle. I have seen it happen. My neighbor vomited a dead catfish after being prayed for. He was having extended tummy that was always rumbling.
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Georgejeez: 5:08am On Jan 12, 2023
blowjohn:
Give the fish to someone else.
Buy ur own.

Watch what u eat and how u eat
So na the someone else fit to die angry angry

This story reminds me of a story my granny told me when I was small , she recounted how someone she wasn't at peace with in the past suddenly brought a nice dish as a peace offering, her friend who was present washed hands to eat but after the neighbor left , she threw the food away in her backyard which harboured those big rats we mistake for rabbits in the night .

Next day , evening she went to the backyard, only to find many big rats dead ,, she called her friend and she was shocked to the bone marrows to find the carcasses ..

Since then , granny don't eat anything she didn't prepare or buy from a neutral person .

Be wise ,,, wetin don pass throat hardly de get cure

1 Like

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by tk4radi: 5:37am On Jan 12, 2023
Abbeytoy:
This was my first gift after relocating to my new site.

What makes it significant is that i had numerous confrontations with this man while building the house; he extended beyond his boundary, which irritated me because i believe his fish pond will affect my house during the rainy season...

Guys, what should i made from it while you rejoice with me... It was my favorite fish though grin

Lala, this is not snake but I am pretty sure you won't regret having a bite grin :- smiley
Trojan Horse.

As time goes on, you can say who he realyis deep down inside of him
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Edusouls(m): 5:44am On Jan 12, 2023
Abfinest007:
I appreciate it but I think it just a little gift to buy ur mind
u have a quarrelsome mind, at times free it up a bit and let peace rain haba
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Kayharry(m): 5:45am On Jan 12, 2023
No be everything person dey chop
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by blowjohn(m): 5:45am On Jan 12, 2023
Georgejeez:

So na the someone else fit to die angry angry

This story reminds me of a story my granny told me when I was small , she recounted how someone she wasn't at peace with in the past suddenly brought a nice dish as a peace offering, her friend who was present washed hands to eat but after the neighbor left , she threw the food away in her backyard which harboured those big rats we mistake for rabbits in the night .

Next day , evening she went to the backyard, only to find many big rats dead ,, she called her friend and she was shocked to the bone marrows to find the carcasses ..

Since then , granny don't eat anything she didn't prepare or buy from a neutral person .

Be wise ,,, wetin don pass throat hardly de get cure

Non poison wise. But power wise.

If the food was meant to encage a particular person, anyone else who eats it will not be encaged.
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Oju4190: 5:46am On Jan 12, 2023
If d man na igbo, nor eat the fish...4 land issue u might b poison
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Munzy14(m): 5:48am On Jan 12, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Yes óò...

Reminds me of that Styl plus "Iya basira" line..
Long throat na food go kill you grin grin
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Father4all: 6:41am On Jan 12, 2023
This tiny fish is wrong you brought here. Nawa oo
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:51am On Jan 12, 2023
Ma dira oooo

Iku pa eeee

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Abbeytoy(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2023
Munzy14:

Reminds me of that Styl plus "Iya basira" line..
Long throat na food go kill you grin grin

So I should say no to a gift undecided undecided undecided
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Robenna(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Yes óò...

Sharp sharp

Then don kill am
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Abbeytoy(m): 8:38am On Jan 12, 2023
Buddha3:

It is well with you.

Go and sin no more!

Yes boss
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Abbeytoy(m): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2023
Izuchukwu70:
OP . Do you know what they Greek Gift?

No...

Update me boss
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Abbeytoy(m): 8:41am On Jan 12, 2023
TimFisher2:

I thought about it grin

Carry on...it is better you live in peace with your neighbor than living in pieces. Your neighbor is your brother at the moment in case of any emergency.

No house but fish pond though
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Abbeytoy(m): 8:42am On Jan 12, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Hope say you neva chop the catfish........... cheesy

One is gone, the other one is kicking in the house
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Abbeytoy(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2023
blackslayer:
Don't eat it!

I Zhou give you or throw it back to the water?
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Abbeytoy(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2023
ford101:
please sir how did you go about to involve the town planning cos I have similar issue now.some one is trying to divert water to my land.

I get little stake in my state
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Abbeytoy(m): 8:47am On Jan 12, 2023
Robenna:

Sharp sharp

Then don kill am

Before nko?
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by Robenna(m): 8:48am On Jan 12, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Before nko?

grin grin
Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by NohurryInLife: 9:00am On Jan 12, 2023
TimFisher2:
grin

You don butcher am already

This man you go be this wicked kind of neighbor wey no dey talk but what he will do dey his mind

Abeg dig small hole for night from your compound channel am to the man fish pond..use stopper to control the water...anytime you feel like eating catfish ...open it let one or two fishes drop out grin
You be werey cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site by billyG(m): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2023
Esau sold his boundary right for 2pieces of catfish. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) / 6 Dangers Of Soft Drinks / What Do You Call This Food In Your Dialect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.