Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters (37053 Views)

SSG George Akume Falls Sick, Flown To Germany - Sahara Reporters / Coronavirus Symptoms: Mamman Daura Flown To UK For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
If Atiku wins, Nigeria needs to break up
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Madups(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
What do you expect when football age is 76.. Like someone said earlier, you cant cheat nature.
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Elidrisy20: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
The heat is tooo much,wike bring it down
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by maasoap(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
codedguy1:

I can't understand how fully grown men and women, some educated and enlightened will still be supporting these 2 old and sick entities.

It just baffles me.

Don't be baffled at all! Those people have their own reason for not supporting and voting your own preferred candidate. Me for instance, Obi and Atiku are not appealing to me. But if I have to choose between the two, it will definitely be Atiku.
Biden is an old man stumbling on the stairs, Americans voted him into power. There are a lot of things you will never understand in this life
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by wallrichy: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
God forbid Articulated Bat thing to happen to Nigeria again. Get your PVC now cos obedient is better than sacrifice. May God not fed up finally with Nigeria.....give us this last chance cos we would be obedient. Amen

Thanksful:
Nah these people una want make we dey vote in Abi?

God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by tonyshine01: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
When someonewho wantsto be Presidentis using deceit and deception to cajole the peoplehe wants to lead, what if when he is Presidentand nolonger need the people?

ganisucks:

Just so you know, Atiku's media team created this lie in order to generate media buzz on him. So, you can go on and help them keep him in the news, what do I care.
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by maasoap(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
Freethinker87:
Let's not forget that it was Babajide Sanwo-Olu that invited the Army to the Lekki toll gate to kill Lagosians. We must ensure that Sanwo-Olu does not get rewarded with a second term after what happened on 20-10-20. He and future Lagos Governors must understand that we will not tolerate reckless killings of youths and wanton abuse of power.

Let's vote out the demonic APC in Lagos State.

No, he wouldn't invite the army when lazy ass youth and criminals grounded his state's economy, brought everything to a halt and still enjoying the carnivals.
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Johnnyessence(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
trutharena:

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/08/exclusive-pdp-presidential-candidate-atiku-sick-flown-london-dubai-medical-treatment
Na clueless lies and propaganda from APC be this ooo. Not true at all. Pdp continues their mega rally this week in Abia, Ebonyi States.
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by faceland: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Bunch of selfish and greedy people. I wonder what he and Tinubu are still looking for.

Seun, lalasticlala, Dominique, ajepako, justwise, fatymore, folake4u, odefagirl, Sweetplum and funkybabee if any of you should vote for Tinubu or Atiku, forget our friendship and go your ways. The friend of my enemies is my enemy.

I don't understand why they are still chasing money when they are fitly rich. If I was them, I would be traveling the world, writing all my wisdom in books and occasionally playing with my grandchildren.
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by wonlasewonimi: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
The agbado man go go for his own soon
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Freethinker87: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
maasoap:

No, he wouldn't invite the army when lazy ass youth and criminals grounded his state's economy, brought everything to a halt and still enjoying the carnivals.

Exactly, he did what was necessary, and now it's our turn to do what's necessary. So why are you crying?
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by maasoap(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
Freethinker87:

Exactly, he did what was necessary, and now it's our turn to do what's necessary. So why are you crying?

You are the one crying here. At least, you agreed that he did what was necessary.
Don't vote for him, it is not like your vote is the one that will decide his fate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Menclothing: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Atiku your state Adamawa is a failed state reason you live in dubai
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Putinofrussia: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
trutharena:

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/08/exclusive-pdp-presidential-candidate-atiku-sick-flown-london-dubai-medical-treatment
Atiku is the ambassador of Dubai in Nigeria.
Thank God,he will be a very distant 2nd in the general elections.
May God preserve him.
Atiku is DOA.
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Afribell(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
I find it extremely difficult to believe anything from Sahara reporters because of the owner, Sowere the SUG President.

But Atiku should just go and rest.
He must not be president before he can be alive and enjoy his loot.
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by EDOLUWA: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
No form of propaganda can make a reasonable Nigeria vote APC again because the party had destroyed the country too much.
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Klinee: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
maasoap:

As far as this campaign is concerned, no candidate has put in more effort than Tinubu before the primary election and before the major election so far.
You idiot gay man, thunder kill you and Tinubu there! You homosexual man, you days are numbered on Earth, quote me.
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Mrfixitt(m): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
IPOB Labour Party Miscreants, will still attack Tinubu on this thread, even though it is Atiku's health thats being discussed here..
The shameless one you're here
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by begge: 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
Another lifeless fellow
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Oghighirhighi: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
From Atiku( we don die) to Otiku ( he don die)
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by bnbash(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Yes and I stand on my word. 2015 and 2019 I was fully involved in general elections.
Due to d nature of my hustle, I do meet people on daily bases to know their opinion. I always engaged people in discussion about politics and I found out that d 15million people that voted in 2019 are just zombies.
2015 was quiet understandable bcs Jonathan was too weak to be a president but u see 2019 was a disaster. Infact half of jonathan is better than full of buhari.
The truth is 15 million people are just too much to be called such.
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by porthouse7(f): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
Xscape1993:
What about the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord?
that one too strong moving from state to state
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by drlateef: 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
Abfinest007:
Mikano boiz and agbadorians are same

Your neck wey the arewa guys pressed to suffocation today in Lagos is not enough for you!!! You are still whimpering with the last oxygen in your lungs. I blame those who left some oxygen for you. Tinubu is your master anyday.
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Doyou2019: 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
Xscape1993:
What about the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord?

That one say e go enter US for December last year. He no dey loud am again grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by gadogado(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by brandsoncharlie: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
ganisucks:
Lies, lies, all lies.
What is lies there, old sick betrayal flag bearer he will betray you and those gullible Nigerians just like Buhari the failure.
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by zumbigbo(m): 12:19am On Jan 09, 2023
meobizy:
If true, the Atiku I know and read about will campaign from the hospital bed. The man no send anybody. He is ready to rule the country from a deathbed.

Tell me how many deathbed rulers they have in Europe?
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by chudez0147(m): 12:20am On Jan 09, 2023
Zulum500:

Face the failure from anamubulas first
must you reply every comment
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Enemyofpeace: 1:08am On Jan 09, 2023
faceland:

I don't understand why they are still chasing money when they are fitly rich. If I was them, I would be traveling the world, writing all my wisdom in books and occasionally playing with my grandchildren.
Las Las na disgrace God go disgrace all of them

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Napata77: 1:13am On Jan 09, 2023
kay1one:
Get well soon

Na obi we know

Great attitude, which other Obidients should emulate.
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by okuta007: 3:32am On Jan 09, 2023
Penguin2:
But Atiku sef…

Despite all the campaign against him and his obsession with Dubai, he still can’t stop going to Dubai.

How are we sure he will be staying in Nigeria if he wins?

He will have the Aso Rock extention in Dubai - and be using internet transfer to collect all the money from oil sales in CBN to his Dubai Bank
Account - then with the C-in-C missing from Aso Rock, Nigeria will be on auto pilot and Nigeria will go to hell as Herdsmen and criminal bandits will take over Nigeria - He will relocate National Assembly members to DUBAI and camp them in Burj Al Arab hotel and give them SHARAMUNTAS (top class ashis) to be massaging them daily - while they party all day and share millions of dollars amongst themselves = then he will give a good slice of the loot to the military Commanders so that if any one makes femmm - or protest they will lock them up or worst case gun them down== after all Buhari did it Lekki and the heavens did not fall - NIGERIANS - suffer no dey taya onaaaaaaaaaaaaa ? shocked ISSORRAIT - make ona vote for Atiku or Tinubu -- Even yeye Country like Cameroun and Niger Republic- Chad and Benin Republic will lock their borders and let me see where ona go jakpa go when all Embassies will shut their doors of visa applications to fleeing 200 million Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings / Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.