Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters (37058 Views)

SSG George Akume Falls Sick, Flown To Germany - Sahara Reporters / Coronavirus Symptoms: Mamman Daura Flown To UK For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by emmanuelbrown26: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2023
bnbash:

The truth is 15 million people are just too much to be called such.
U are right, but what should we call 25million people that brought calamity on Nigerians?
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Olukayodeaustyn: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2023
So Dubai Doctors no fit handle this man's health again, nah London sure pass now...it's well with him....quick recovery. OBIDATTI ALL THE WAY
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by 2016v2017: 9:10am On Jan 09, 2023
Septagon:
Why is he not treating himself in Nigerian hospitals,where he was a vice president for 8 years?
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Penguin2: 9:18am On Jan 09, 2023
okuta007:

He will have the Aso Rock extention in Dubai - and be using internet transfer to collect all the money from oil sales in CBN to his Dubai Bank
Account - then with the C-in-C missing from Aso Rock, Nigeria will be on auto pilot and Nigeria will go to hell as Herdsmen and criminal bandits will take over Nigeria - He will relocate National Assembly members to DUBAI and camp them in Burj Al Arab hotel and give them SHARAMUNTAS (top class ashis) to be massaging them daily - while they party all day and share millions of dollars amongst themselves = then he will give a good slice of the loot to the military Commanders so that if any one makes femmm - or protest they will lock them up or worst case gun them down== after all Buhari did it Lekki and the heavens did not fall - NIGERIANS - suffer no dey taya onaaaaaaaaaaaaa ? shocked ISSORRAIT - make ona vote for Atiku or Tinubu -- Even yeye Country like Cameroun and Niger Republic- Chad and Benin Republic will lock their borders and let me see where ona go jakpa go when all Embassies will shut their doors of visa applications to fleeing 200 million Nigerians

Lol!

I was just laughing all through…

I’m really scared for this country. But I’m sure the world knows better than to allow a humanitarian crisis to happen in Nigeria because they can’t contain us. So, they have no option than to support the best candidate in this election.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by maasoap(m): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2023
Klinee:
You idiot gay man, thunder kill you and Tinubu there! You homosexual man, you days are numbered on Earth, quote me.

Lol. Anybody who says you don't have right to murder human being like you just because he's a gay is now a gay to you this useless idiot? Bring your mother and see if I don't make a wife out of her, grin grin grin. Useless barbarian that should be sacrificed to the god of iron.
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by bnbash(m): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

U are right, but what should we call 25million people that brought calamity on Nigerians?
That is democracy for you. The thing is just like gambling. People only vote based on assumptions
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by galantjoe(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
Atiku is unfit
Tinubu is unfit
PO is fit to rule Nigeria
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by okuta007: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

I was just laughing all through…

I’m really scared for this country. But I’m sure the world knows better than to allow a humanitarian crisis to happen in Nigeria because they can’t contain us. So, they have no option than to support the best candidate in this election.

abi ooo
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by ufotunang: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What part is fake news? That he is inexplicably traveling abroad for no clear reason (instead of campaigning) barely a month before a gargantuan presidential elecetions, or what?
... I always observed that majority of sahara reporters news are fake. . Atiku traveled to abroad for interview with the British government and officials and people at cotham house London...the same interview tinubu did in London at cotham house
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by OdefaGirl(f): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Bunch of selfish and greedy people. I wonder what he and Tinubu are still looking for.

Seun, lalasticlala, Dominique, ajepako, justwise, fatymore, folake4u, odefagirl, Sweetplum and funkybabee if any of you should vote for Tinubu or Atiku, forget our friendship and go your ways. The friend of my enemies is my enemy.

I look like urchin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by PoliteActivist: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
ufotunang:
... I always observed that majority of sahara reporters news are fake. . Atiku traveled to abroad for interview with the British government and officials and people at cotham house London...the same interview tinubu did in London at cotham house

But this is not the reason his campaign gave. They said it's for "business and family"
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by ufotunang: 7:57am On Jan 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

But this is not the reason his campaign gave. They said it's for "business and family"
... check today news..there is a news and video of Atiku arriving at London with good health for the interview with British government at cotham house London... so I do not always rely on Sahara reporters news... majority of their news are fake and sowore a presidential candidate is even the owner of Sahara reporter media organization
Re: Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters by PoliteActivist: 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
ufotunang:
... check today news..there is a news and video of Atiku arriving at London with good health for the interview with British government at cotham house London... so I do not always rely on Sahara reporters news... majority of their news are fake and sowore a presidential candidate is even the owner of Sahara reporter media organization

Has nothing to do with Sahara. His campaign issued an official statement:
"Atiku is not sick. His travel is a continuation of his last trip. It is for business and family"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday / 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri / Moremi Soyinka-Onijala Appointed As Buhari Sets Up Police Funds Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.