Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

I’m A Nigerian And It's My Turn, Biafra Ended 52 Years Ago – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m A Nigerian And It's My Turn, Biafra Ended 52 Years Ago – Peter Obi (388 Views)

I’m Nigerian,biafra Ended 52 Years Ago,not Part Of Self-determination-peter Obi / Nine Year's Ago Peter Obi Demolished Labour Party Billboards In Awka / Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Nigerian And It's My Turn, Biafra Ended 52 Years Ago – Peter Obi by Driggs: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2023
In an interview with Brekete Family Show in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, on Monday Obi, when asked if as president, he would push for Biafran Republic, said “I am a Nigerian.”

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, has said that his presidency would not support the realisation of Biafra, a prolonged call for secession in South-East Nigeria.

In an interview with Brekete Family Show in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, on Monday Obi, when asked if as president, he would push for Biafran Republic, said “I am a Nigerian.”

The former governor of Anambra State said that the “Biafra war ceased to exist about 52 years ago and it remains so. I am a Nigerian. I am contesting as a Nigerian.

“I’ve said that those who are agitating, be it those who are agitating in South-West, South-East or in the North. There is agitation everywhere because of the injustice, unfairness, marginalisation, poverty, call it any name. People are bound to agitate.”

Obi said that if elected president, his only interest was in a new Nigeria for all, reiterating his promise to dialogue with all agitators across the country.

“I said I will consult and discuss with all of them (agitators). A new Nigeria is what I want to build and people will be proud. That’s why I said, I will solve the problems of the north, south-west. I want Nigerians to move around with their passports proud that they are Nigerians,” Obi said.

Nigeria’s South-East region has been rocked by insecurity as agitation for a break away Biafra Republic by the Nnamdi Kanu-led Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) lingers.

The kidnap and repatriation of Kanu from Kenya to Nigeria by agents of the Muhammadu Buhari regime, has sparked an upsurge of violent attacks on security agents and public facilities by gunmen, disrupting economic and commercial activities in the region.

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/10/im-nigerian-biafra-ended-52-years-ago-im-not-part-self-determination-peter-obi

1 Like

Re: I’m A Nigerian And It's My Turn, Biafra Ended 52 Years Ago – Peter Obi by Driggs: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2023
Cc Seun lalasticlala
Re: I’m A Nigerian And It's My Turn, Biafra Ended 52 Years Ago – Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2023
The news is already on the front page
Re: I’m A Nigerian And It's My Turn, Biafra Ended 52 Years Ago – Peter Obi by triple996(m): 8:11am On Jan 10, 2023
B4 nko
Abeg let them continue to burn everything and everyone as far as it's their region cheesy
Re: I’m A Nigerian And It's My Turn, Biafra Ended 52 Years Ago – Peter Obi by Driggs: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2023
SmartPolician:
The news is already on the front page

It's different... That one has to do with him being stingy..

This is about him being linked with Biafra..

Peter Obi giving them hot hot � tongue
Re: I’m A Nigerian And It's My Turn, Biafra Ended 52 Years Ago – Peter Obi by Whitecoal711: 8:22am On Jan 10, 2023
It's Nigerians turn in you
You are a Devine appointment
God have heard our cry in you,its now left to our will of pvc,the poor crying and tired Nigerians it's up to you
Re: I’m A Nigerian And It's My Turn, Biafra Ended 52 Years Ago – Peter Obi by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2023
FAKE NEWS

Liars! "It's my turn" grin grin when he is not emilokan

wey the video

One could smell Buhari's desperation and obsession about biafrans grin
Re: I’m A Nigerian And It's My Turn, Biafra Ended 52 Years Ago – Peter Obi by thesicilian: 8:33am On Jan 10, 2023
Lol
Re: I’m A Nigerian And It's My Turn, Biafra Ended 52 Years Ago – Peter Obi by Oladelepsy001(m): 8:54am On Jan 10, 2023
This man has finally decided to adopt the Emilokan slogan.. Well done sir, he'll only reap what he sow, because there's no miracle in presidential election, he worked massively in terms of campaign, by using religious politics in the south where he's already popular, with little campaign in the north where he's not popular. I believe he still remember that at least 25% required votes is needed in all regions. Former president Jonathan can explain better what the 25% required votes from other region means..
Buhari did exactly what PO is doing , by concentrating only where he was popular, but he lost three times until he learnt that he seriously need other regions than he felt.
Re: I’m A Nigerian And It's My Turn, Biafra Ended 52 Years Ago – Peter Obi by Betanaija42moro: 8:54am On Jan 10, 2023
Vote for APC and suffer again for the next 8years

Re: I’m A Nigerian And It's My Turn, Biafra Ended 52 Years Ago – Peter Obi by Jnkay: 9:32am On Jan 10, 2023
Fake news as usual!

(1) (Reply)

Three Reasons Why Most Igbos, Including Peter Obi, Will Never Condemn IPOB / Tinubu, Gov Abdulrazaq Are Similar In Corruption, Certificate Forgeries - PDP / Abba Gida Gida In Kura Local Government Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.