Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Where The Spirit Of The Lord Is There Is Freedom! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where The Spirit Of The Lord Is There Is Freedom! (168 Views)

"Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where The Spirit Of The Lord Is There Is Freedom! by judedwriter(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
Judges 15
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹² And they said unto him, We are come down to bind thee, that we may deliver thee into the hand of the Philistines. And Samson said unto them, Swear unto me, that ye will not fall upon me yourselves.

¹³ And they spake unto him, saying, No; but we will bind thee fast, and deliver thee into their hand: but surely we will not kill thee. And they bound him with two new cords, and brought him up from the rock.

¹⁴ And when he came unto Lehi, the Philistines shouted against him: and the Spirit of the LORD came mightily upon him, and the cords that were upon his arms became as flax that was burnt with fire, and his bands loosed from off his hands.

After Samson had done so much destructions to the lives and properties of the philistines; they sought him at the hands of his own clan _the people of Judah.

Samson made an agreement with his brothers:
"You can tie me up, but don't kill me."

So they tied him up with strong ropes and ushered him up to his enemies.

As soon as the philistines saw Samson bound up, they shouted out of victory. But all of a sudden, the heavens opened and the Spirit of God fell mightily on Samson.

The impact was so powerful, his ropes immediately burnt off! Samson now a free agent, located a jawbone of a donkey and powerfully finished a thousand philistines.

Believe it or not, the need for deliverance is greater than never before in the church of Jesus Christ. So many Christians need deliverance.

But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
— Obadiah 1:17

Deliverance is children's bread. We all need deliverance as God's children because without it, destiny fulfillment is a mirage; a fleeting dream.

The powers of darkness hold so many of God's people in different levels of bondage and captivity.

A very good example was the hunched woman Jesus met in the temple. She was a blessed daughter of Abraham, but she was suffering from satanic afflictions for many years. (Luke 13: 10_16)

Today, so many Christians are secretly tied up with all kinds of afflictions that hinder them from fulfilling their destinies.

A major reason why God poured out His Spirit upon all flesh, is for our freedom!

“The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me... to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound.
— Isaiah 61:1

Like Samson, the Holy Spirit sets us free from our chains, ropes, bondage and captivity!

Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom!

It's an error to carry the Spirit of God and still live under bondage or captivity!

The Holy Spirit is empowered to set us free when we spend much time in His presence praying in His language, reading God's WORD and fasting.

(1) (Reply)

They Will Not Prevail / How God Connected Hezekiah To His Miracle / The Qur'an Would Have Been More Convincing If It Included This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.