Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Where Can I Get An Affordable Dental Braces In Ibadan? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Get An Affordable Dental Braces In Ibadan? (677 Views)

I Need Dental Braces Madly, I Can't Keep Up Anymore. / How Much Does It Cost To Get Dental Braces In Nigeria? / Cost Of Dental Braces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get An Affordable Dental Braces In Ibadan? by 8by6incher: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
I have to fix my crooked teeth and have about 200k budget for this. In ibadan, where can I get an affordable Dental braces done?

Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get An Affordable Dental Braces In Ibadan? by 64kent: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
can i buy a 3bedroom flat in ibadan i have a budget of 500k
Re: Where Can I Get An Affordable Dental Braces In Ibadan? by 8by6incher: 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
64kent:
can i buy a 3bedroom flat in ibadan i have a budget of 500k

I see what you did. Na question I ask o grin
Re: Where Can I Get An Affordable Dental Braces In Ibadan? by oxygenator: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2023
8by6incher:
I have to fix my crooked teeth and have about 200k budget for this. In ibadan, where can I get an affordable Dental braces done?

Thanks

hbot for braces:

Fixing dental braces is an important project for crooked teeth formation. Final results need to be guaranteed to provide better satisfaction to all parties both patients and dentists.

To achieve better results hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot is essential.
See what hbot can do for you for added protection and satisfaction:

Several factors can force the patient to remove braces before time leading to failure.

With hbot the effect can be minimised.

HBOT benefits:

Stabilise the teeth movement

Faster healing.

Remodels the jaw bone tissue around the teeth.

Prevents repetition of work.

Saves overall cost

Better patient satisfaction.

https://sabkadentist.com/how-problematic-can-be-the-removal-of-braces-before-a-given-period/

https://siladikti.hangtuah.ac.id/index.php?dir=ARYA%20FKG/&file=Orthodontic%20tooth%20movement%20and%20Hyperbaric%20%20Oxygen%20Therapy%20-%20Arya%20Brahmanta.pdf

We are HBOT providers.
Re: Where Can I Get An Affordable Dental Braces In Ibadan? by 8by6incher: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2023
oxygenator:

hbot for braces:

Fixing dental braces is an important project for crooked teeth formation. Final results need to be guaranteed to provide better satisfaction to all parties both patients and dentists.

To achieve better results hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot is essential.
See what hbot can do for you for added protection and satisfaction:

Several factors can force the patient to remove braces before time leading to failure.

With hbot the effect can be minimised.

HBOT benefits:

Stabilise the teeth movement

Faster healing.

Remodels the jaw bone tissue around the teeth.

Prevents repetition of work.

Saves overall cost

Better patient satisfaction.

https://sabkadentist.com/how-problematic-can-be-the-removal-of-braces-before-a-given-period/

https://siladikti.hangtuah.ac.id/index.php?dir=ARYA%20FKG/&file=Orthodontic%20tooth%20movement%20and%20Hyperbaric%20%20Oxygen%20Therapy%20-%20Arya%20Brahmanta.pdf

We are HBOT providers.

Is this in ibadan?
Re: Where Can I Get An Affordable Dental Braces In Ibadan? by oxygenator: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
8by6incher:

Is this in ibadan?

HBOT is in Port Harcourt.

(1) (Reply)

There's No Health Consciousness In Nigeria And That's Why Some Women Smell below / Meningitis And Lassa Fever Outbreak / Please I Need Your Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.