Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) (13508 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Diocesan Priest's End Of Year Party (Pictures) / Oshiomhole Attends Au-Ukhua Carnival In Agebebode (Video) / Obaseki Receives Hero’s Welcome At Oshiomhole’s Hometown, Electrifies Auchi Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by oikirodah(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sights And Sounds As Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Photos&Videos)

Auchi: The sacred Auchi Kingdom celebrated its 26th annual Auchi Day with the theme "Islam Our Way Of Life" in all its grandeur and glamour.

His Royal Highness Alhaji Aliyu H. Momoh, the Ikelebe 111 the Otaru of Auchi Kingdom, presided over the occasion, which took place on the palace grounds of the Auchi sacred Kingdom in Edo State.

The Auchi day celebration brings together all Auchi sons and daughters, residents, neighbours, friends, and well-wishers to celebrate the rich culture of the Auchi Sacred Kingdom. The event includes dance, music, food, sporting activities, and hunting games.

The event featured a variety of vibrant cultural displays from the participating bands.
The former governor of Edo State, Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole, the state's deputy governor, Hon. Philip Shaibu, the state's deputy chairman of the APC, Jarret Tenebe, the deputy candidate for governor in Edo State's most recent gubernatorial elections, Hon. Gani Audu, Hon. Seid Oshiomhole, Osikela Omo-Ikirodah, and other Auchi Kingdom stakeholders were among the dignitaries in attendance.

Participants in the historic event greeted Adams Oshiomhole at the palace with great fanfare, as is common practice.

We also saw a young lad driving into the venue in a locally manufactured Ferrari or would I say a Lamborghini, it was truly an event that would go down in history as highly loaded, take a look at how the event went down.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah writes in from Auchi.
Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/sights-and-sounds-as-adams-oshiomhole-attends-auchi-day-celebration-photosvideos/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by dustmalik(m): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
Oikirodah is giving some people sleepless night aswear.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by Hendrixky: 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
Mumu man

Who wanted to play with the Edos intelligence

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
The best governor of Edo state. The incoming senator perhaps the incoming senate president.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by LilMissRobbie(f): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
Paid praise singers like this OP are the reason we keep electing the wrong people. If you did well, you don't have to pay anyone to sing your praise. Most of us are not even from Peter Obi's tribe but we are on the media at our free time showing him support free of charge. I don't even know anyone who knows him, I just love him for his character and selflessness as a human being. Gregory Obi is an uncommon politician. A rare breed that you can only find in civilised countries. That's why I won't only vote for him but I will also use my time to campaign for him as much as possible. I don't want my future and that of my children to be used to reward a half-dead old thief.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by money121(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by derbykol(f): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
duro4chang:
The best governor of Edo state. The incoming senator perhaps the incoming senate president.
First timer in the national assembly can't be a senate president.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
derbykol:
All right then

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by kennisman(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
Oshiomole is a ritualist,he used his late wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by Consiglieri: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
Why AdamS and not Adam? Are there more than one of him?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by MiaBeer(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
How come he wasn’t wearing khaki there? Old men don’t have any place in a progressive Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by senatordave1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubu will clear edo north

Edo presidential result
Apc 30%
Lp 50%
Pdp 20%

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by Felabrity: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
How much oshiomole pay Seun?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by natddon1: 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
derbykol:
he has been a governor. That would count for him. There is really no rule that says a first timer cannot be SP. Was there no SP in the first senate?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by Atlantis585: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
oikirodah:
Sights And Sounds As Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Photos&Videos)

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/sights-and-sounds-as-adams-oshiomhole-attends-auchi-day-celebration-photosvideos/

So his wife don chop am clean mouth?

Life no balance at all for the evil ones. grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by natddon1: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
LilMissRobbie:
Paid praise singers like this OP are the reason we keep electing the wrong people. If you did well, you don't have to pay anyone to sing your praise. Some of us are not even from Peter Obi's tribe but we are on the media at our free time showing him support free of charge. I don't even know anyone who knows him, I just love him for his character and selflessness as a human being. Obi is an uncommon politician.
what really are Peter Obi's antecedents? Aside your forceful push for him what has he clearly and demonstrably said he would do?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by Jestin: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
This is the time you only see them eating corn on the street.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by derecho(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77v5qO1E_S4

senatordave1:
Tinubu will lose edo north

Edo presidential result
Apc 2%
Lp 95%
Pdp 3%
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by LilMissRobbie(f): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
natddon1:
what really are Peter Obi's antecedents? Aside your forceful push for him what has he clearly and demonstrably said he would do?

Peter Gregory Obi has NEVER received a dime from his pension/gratuity since her left office. He believes that he isn't entitled to government money, because he served the people, and not the other way round. Obi kept rainy day funds amounting to more than 70 Billion Naira for his state - money that he could've easily syphoned.

Should I go on?

These are the character traits that I was talking about.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
quote author=senatordave1 post=119842454]Tinubu will clear edo north

Edo presidential result
Apc 30%
Lp 50%
Pdp 20%[/quote]

grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by Zulum500: 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
LilMissRobbie:

Peter Gregory Obi has NEVER received a dime from his pension/gratuity since her left office. He believes that he isn't entitled to government money, because he served the people, and not the other way round. Obi kept rainy day funds amounting to more than 70 Billion Naira for his state - money that he could've easily syphoned.

Should I go on?

Keep fooling around grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by gozmok1(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
PETER OBI always talks about Economy, Education, Infrastructure, etc..cool

While dis Clownish Tinubu is always about Obasanjo, Atiku, Peter Obi, etc..and will NOT tell us how he intends of Clear the Damages done by his USELESS party, APC.

Honestly, Between Tinubu and his Supporters, I Nor know who Yeye Pass.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by Petie33: 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
LilMissRobbie:
Paid praise singers like this OP are the reason we keep electing the wrong people. If you did well, you don't have to pay anyone to sing your praise. Most of us are not even from Peter Obi's tribe but we are on the media at our free time showing him support free of charge. I don't even know anyone who knows him, I just love him for his character and selflessness as a human being. Gregory Obi is an uncommon politician. A rare breed that you can only find in civilised countries. That's why I won't only vote for him but I will also use my time to campaign for him as much as possible. I don't want my future and that of my children to be used to reward a half-dead old thief.

Linux you don start oooooo

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by Petie33: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
LilMissRobbie:

Should I go on?

Lies every where people from his state says he did nothing I didn't know about him too but I heard he invested public money in his own business ooooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by LilMissRobbie(f): 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
Petie33:

Linux you don start oooooo

Go and take care of your dirty skin first before quoting me
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by Petie33: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
gozmok1:
PETER OBI always talks about Economy, Education, Infrastructure, etc..cool

While dis Clownish Tinubu is always about Obasanjo, Atiku, Peter Obi, etc..and will NOT tell us how he intends of Clear the Damages done by his USELESS party, APC.

Honestly, Between Tinubu and his Supporters, I Nor know who Yeye Pass.

I think your pale yeye pass

No be insult because Tinubu na person pale

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures) by LilMissRobbie(f): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
Petie33:

Lies every where people from his state says he did nothing I didn't know about him too but I heard he invested public money in his own business ooooooo

That shows how stupid you are, even with all the beards on your face you're still stupid.

YouTube is there, use it! Google is there, use it!

Show me where and how Obi owns Sabmiller.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profile Of Emem Usoro, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) / Isaac Osahon's House Attacked In Edo / Southern Governors Declare Support For States To Collect VAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.