Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel (28815 Views)

Corpse Of 16-Year-Old Girl Found In Bayelsa Hotel's Wardrobe / Fake Naval Rating Arrested In Lagos. / Drunk Naval Rating Stabs Lagos Speaker’s Aide’s Sister To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by Mayeldah(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Oromoni619:
16years ...., In a hotel room

But men are just so wicked, taken what you can't give.
You just killed some one soulmate, making dt person not to find a soulmate till he die
Hmmm, nawa oooo

Check me out on my signature

Nothing like soulmate, you can find love anytime and anywhere. Forget this missing rib story.
Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by Thewesterner(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Stwkdn29dj:
;
See username, Scammers... You won 1million plus...yet you still looking for people to pay you for fixed matches (dupe)? If you are that sure, don't you have both near and extended families you can share with?...
Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by Elidrisy20: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
Her age mate are studying hard and preparing for jamb,she is in the hotel room with naval officer, parents train your children oooo,and pray for dem.monitor dem very well. RIP shaaa

3 Likes

Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by irunoko(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
TheChameleon:
angry

Looks like she was strangled by a towel...

The horrors Hotel staff have seen!

According to Stephen King, a horror writer - menses, vomit, ejaculations... faeces ... all sorts of bodily fluids shocked shocked shocked

Now, corpses in wardrobes and under the bed.

If a single dead rat will make you unable to breathe, imagine a big human with lots of soft tissue undecided
lol hotel staff don suffer grin no wonder they're always having a disgusted look on their faces anytime hotel guests come in grin

Na the hotel cleansers dey see am all grin the Level of their tolerance to disgusting sights is mind boggling grin

1 Like

Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by Oromoni619: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
Mayeldah:

Nothing like soulmate, you can find love anytime and anywhere. Forget this missing rib story.

There is my dear

Adam and Eve soulmate
Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by ZombieTERROR: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
TheChameleon:

Under Governor Peter Obi if I am not mistaken?

bulablu bulablu

Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by faceland: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
Sad.
What was a 16 years old girl doing in a hotel with a man perhaps old enough to be his father?
All the same I totally condemn her killing.

no mention or parents or family (even though they have her full name).
Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by naijapikin2(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
We4all:

The culprits are always men, so what are you talking about? If it wasn't challenging to raise men then we would have lesser crimes in the society. Whe a girl is raped or murdered you lots begin to rant about how challenging it is to raise girls forgetting that the so called perpetrators are mostly men.
before a crime is committed, the avenue has to be there. It is the failure in properly raising a girl child that creates the chance to commit crimes. Train a girl child and the society gains. Even in our families you see that females are taking responsibilities of providing more unlike male children that look after their own families.
My brother God help us.
Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by GURION: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
GeneralPula:
Damn!

These are the kind of things James Nwafor did and he got away with it. Something that can only happen Alaigbo..

But regardless, James Nwafor won’t escape natural justice..

So this nigga hasn't been fished out of hiding
Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by Nobodysboo(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
Is the nigro still alive?
Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by Towma(f): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
I hope the culprits are found.
Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by CHoccolaTE: 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
Sad.
What was a 16 years old girl doing in a hotel with a man perhaps old enough to be his father?
All the same I totally condemn her killing.

Why are Nigerian men making this country hell for other Nigerians with their incessant crimes and criminal violent behaviour?

Maybe if you men start blaming and shaming men instead of women the murder rates and kidnapping and killings will reduce.

1 Like

Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by spinna: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
Im suspecting overdose of hard drugs made the girl pass on.. if there is truly no sign of violence on her
Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by Carlyboi(m): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
Grown men having sexual affairs with a 16yr old….rotten and disgusting paedophiles.
Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by We4all: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
naijapikin2:
before a crime is committed, the avenue has to be there. It is the failure in properly raising a girl child that creates the chance to commit crimes. Train a girl child and the society gains. Even in our families you see that females are taking responsibilities of providing more unlike male children that look after their own families.
My brother God help us.

At the bolded: Are you okay? A 6 year old girl was recently kidnapped. A guy was killed and stuffed in a box. A man killed his wife over a loaf of bread. People are getting beheaded daily. All these crimes were perpetrated by men. So tell me how is that the fault of not properly raising a female child?

Was it the women who pushed the men to commit these crimes? Dude, focus on the crminals and leave the victims. If the boy child was being raised properly, there would be lesser crimes in our society. Each day a son is born, there is a possibility he would turn out to be a murderer or rapist. Know this and have peace!

2 Likes

Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by Ashirioluwa: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
Cleaning a hotel room right away after the occupant(s) check out is customary, but Nigerian hotels won't even check the room or clean it until they notice an unpleasant odor.

1 Like

Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by 1Sharon(f): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
naijapikin2:
My brother God help us.

I'm guessing it's women and little girls fault too when they get raped right?
Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by naijapikin2(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
We4all:

At the bolded: Are you okay? A 6 year old girl was recently kidnapped. A guy was killed and stuffed in a box. A man killed his wife over a loaf of bread. People are getting beheaded daily. All these crimes were perpetrated by men. So tell me how is that the fault of not properly raising a female child?

Was it the women who pushed the men to commit these crimes? Dude, focus on the crminals and leave the victims. If the boy child was being raised properly, there would be lesser crimes in our society. Each day a son is born, there is a possibility he would turn out to be a murderer or rapist. Know this and have peace!
there's no where I implied that it is the fault of the victims. Read between the lines.

Here is my point: when societal ills are on the increase, there is a failure in female upbringing. Hope it's crystal clear to you now.
Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by naijapikin2(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
1Sharon:

I'm guessing it's women and little girls fault too when they get raped right?
never, I never said or implied that. My emphasis is that a girls upbringing should be of utmost importance. And where you see crime on the increase, a failed female upbringing can be traced to it. Hope you Gerrit?
Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by naijapikin2(m): 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
We4all:

if you know what's good for your females, sisters, daughter or any female relative. Train them up properly. Was the girl forced to the hotel? What is a 16; Year old girl doing with a man in the hotel. The criminal deserves the death penalty in my opinion. But we can lessen the amount of crime against females by a better way of upbringing. Parents now brag about their wards being a big boy or girl before their time. There are two sides of this crime. The criminal and the opportunity given to him by the failure in training properly. All your eyes are focused on what I said about the victim. Didn't you see where I blamed the society and the government?

My friend read properly
Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by naijapikin2(m): 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
Towma:

Imagine the nonsense talk, a man commits a crime, they will never caution their fellow men to desist from criminal activities, they will start looking for ways to blame women instead.
madam read properly before shooting blanks. Did I blame the victim?... Did I?

My last statement said the fault lies with the society, the government. Or myopia made you overlook that.

Did they drag the girl to the hotel? What business does a. 16 Year old girl have with a grown man. Sometimes some parents encourage children simply because the children bring money from such outings, aren't you aware of such?

We don't want to teach our girls about sex education because we feel it's immoral but they get to hear the wrong version on the internet. The criminal deserves to be killed in my opinion. But let's train our girls to be responsible wives, and train our boys to be responsible husband's.

Train a boy and you've trained a society, train a girl and you've trained a nation. Have you heard that before?

Next time read accurately before you respond sheepishly.
Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by mosaicafrique: 12:48am On Jan 09, 2023
Was she doing what 16 years are doing? She was trying to be older and wanted something her aunties enjoy. Teach your child the way of God

Oromoni619:

You just killed some one soulmate, making dt person not to find a soulmate till he die
Hmmm, nawa oooo

Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by Towma(f): 1:16am On Jan 09, 2023
This is quite heartbreaking.
Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by GeneralPula: 3:00am On Jan 09, 2023
GURION:

So this nigga hasn't been fished out of hiding
Not at all.
Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by PrinceMajestic: 5:59am On Jan 09, 2023
Oromoni619:

Hmmm, nawa oooo

the àshawo was meant to be your brother's soulmate. Sorry
Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by ezeudo97817: 6:17am On Jan 09, 2023
Drill him well. he must not escapeDrill him well. he must not escape...
Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by jmichael259(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2023
Towma:

You should be very careful before speaking bad things about dead people.

You don't know how that girl got into the hotel, you don't know if she was coaxed or threatened even kidnapped but here you are implying that she went there for immoral reasons without any proof from your part.

Next time have enough evidence before typing foolishly.

Here u are defending a gender instead of facing the issue.
Your likes hav bn attacking the guy for being in d hotel wt d gal. Now u want to excuse d gal for going to d hotel even though the post says the hotel traced 2 guests that came in. You females just can't take half of what you dish out.

1 Like

Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by tunize(m): 8:27am On Jan 09, 2023
E don be for am chai a minor and she come kpai join
Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by jmichael259(m): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2023
Elidrisy20:
Her age mate are studying hard and preparing for jamb,she is in the hotel room with naval officer, parents train your children oooo,and pray for dem.monitor dem very well. RIP shaaa
E Be things.

uptownemmygee:
The manchy Don give the smallie excess drugs
Military people wey like to stone wella
Stil possible. The smallies nwadays dey try to impress dia ancestors. E go like to do pass demself. Dem no wan know say life no get duplicate.

SILVERLINES:
grin

This must have been a consensual sex agree but behold shit happened.
Sometimes to invite a girl home tire person cos u may not know when shit will happen

A friend of mine narrated his experience with asthmatic patient
A Friend onced told me his experience yrs ago Before college. Shima just pass out inside guest house wtout any sign. Ma guy dey shake am dey shout for over 30mins she jst respond normal like say she no feel wetin happen

1 Like

Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by naijapikin2(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2023
Towma:

You should be very careful before speaking bad things about dead people.

You don't know how that girl got into the hotel, you don't know if she was coaxed or threatened even kidnapped but here you are implying that she went there for immoral reasons without any proof from your part.

Next time have enough evidence before typing foolishly.
it would be wrong to speak bad of the dead granted. But in all probability the dead girl was not forced, she may have been deceived, which boils down to training. Why are you sheepishly overlooking the moral upbringing of the child, girl or boy. There is a way to train your children that that entrapment of sexual pervasiveness will not come to them. There are still children that are well brought up. Am not saying well brought up children don't fall prey to evil am saying the chances are less because we did our job in upbringing. Is that so hard for your rigid skull to fathom?

Who will support that kind of evil against a little girl

Whether you buy, you borrow, you steal, or you create.. just get sense anyhow.

Haba.
Re: Naval Rating Arrested Over Nengi Enenimiete's Death In Bayelsa Hotel by Oromoni619: 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
mosaicafrique:
Was she doing what 16 years are doing? She was trying to be older and wanted something her aunties enjoy. Teach your child the way of God

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Threatens To Rape Lady After She Refused To Date Him / Lady Finds Out On Twitter Her Lost Uncle Is A Scammer / Six Prisoners Die In Ilorin Prison Riot Fighting For Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.