Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye (13725 Views)

There’s No Human Being Who Is 100% Clean, EFCC Chair Replies Matawalle / 2023: 5 Major 'lies' Atiku Told On Arise TV Interview - Tinubu / ‘six Lies’ Atiku, Obi Told Nigerians – Buhari Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by sojayy(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
Says d greatest liar of time shocked

Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by theredaddy: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
LilMissRobbie Nohpost=119849230:
One thing about Obi, you'll never hear that he's sick or that he was flown out hurriedly. The man is fit as a rock

Maybe Obi should go n represent us in the next olympics buh what i know for sure is that Nigeria needs a leader with good print & good team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by Menclothing: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Let him go for campaign tomorrow
Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by Emman08: 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
Forgive we Nigerians for not taking a politician at his word. Show us evidence because una too dey lie
Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by bentenny(m): 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nigerians should henceforth disregard drug-induced statements propelled by Ikebe super likes of the online medium.
I nor like dino but the highlightwd almost make me choke with laughter grin grin grin
Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by tobenuel(m): 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
If not that I'm still in Nigeria, what concerns me with the news?
Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by Naira20: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
If she get miscarriage or abort the foetus
before belle shoot out nko?
DeAdvokate:
A pregnant woman can't hide her pregnancy for long....the truth will come later
Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by billyG(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
Advice Atikku & Tinubbu to step down for a more healthy and competent Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by SILVERLINES: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
grin

Let him make a video of himself and send to us
Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by Trustyourself: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
Is Dino Melaye 100% medically fit? Not to talk of Old man Atiku
Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by Franchise21(m): 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Lol average Nigerians are not care.this dude is looking for appointment should Atiku win yayah Bello rendered him useless send him to a political orphan.
You can't even type a simple sentence without making sane Nigerians crack their brain reading the jargon you typed. All you Urchins are just the same like your druglord

1 Like

Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by Trustyourself: 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
etokhana:

https://independent.ng/disregard-the-lies-i-am-100-fit-super-form-healthwise-atiku/?utm_source=&utm_medium=%5Btwitter%5D

Is Dino Melaye 100% medically fit?

Not to talk of Old man Atiku
Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by Chrismania100: 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
Your reasoning is like that of Thiefnubuu.So, Udom Emmanuel is no longer Southerner again?

Vinnie2000:

One Thing i know is dat Atiku will FAIL WOEFULLY in dis 2023 Election. embarassed

He Shot himself in the Foot by Picking dat BETRAYER and Stealing/Borrowing Machine of Delta State as Running mate.. undecided

He would have Pick Udom Emmanuel. sad

SS,SE,Middle Belts Votes +30% from SW and NW is going to PETER OBI.
I see PETER OBI winning as President! cool
Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Lol average Nigerians are not care.this dude is looking for appointment should Atiku win yayah Bello rendered him useless send him to a political orphan.
An illiterate just dropped a quote grin
Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by MasterTeeUSA: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
If truly he was invited to London, it worries me that this was kept a secret. One thing that scares me about Atiku is his close alliances to the West. They want to go after China and Russia in Africa...but the consequences are grave. They had decades and did nothing but create misery, pain, rig elections, support and house stolen funds.

Atiku named his University.. America University and placed at its head at one time one of the leaders of American University in Afghanistan. Sadly Nigerians are novice when it comes to research. They have done well to Ghana...they made them believe a lie and now Ghana has slept with the devil. Only Nigeria could save Ghana from itself. Know this and know peace...be careful who you vote for.

etokhana:

https://independent.ng/disregard-the-lies-i-am-100-fit-super-form-healthwise-atiku/?utm_source=&utm_medium=%5Btwitter%5D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by Enemyofpeace: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Na wa o

"Cristiano Ronaldo is now learning Arabic,, yesterday he was heard saying "habibi al uyan" meaning all penalties are mine.''�
Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by Adamu0630: 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
The Unifier is coming 2023
Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by Ezzymadu: 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
You are employ to talk not to keep quiet
Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by duro4chang(m): 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
billyG:
Advice Atikku & Tinubbu to step down for a more healthy and competent Peter Obi.
For a corrupt man like Obi?

Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by Greggdekor007: 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
Xscape1993:
The founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord and the evil party are behind the fake news.
Becluoded by hatred...rest is far from you.
The story was reported by Saharareporter own by Sowore.

JAGABAN is the Next President of Nigeria, Know this and know peace
Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by owobokiri(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
Atiku is sick.
Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by OLULAW: 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
COMING FROM THE MOST UNRELIABLE AND THE LEAST TRUSTWORTHY PERSON EVER.
Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by ERlS(f): 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
duro4chang:
For a corrupt man like Obi?

Debunked myths, lies & propaganda still makes Obi as clean as a whistle and will always be infinity times better than unscrupulous atiku and the demented druglord looter tinubu.
Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by RichardNgene: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
#EnuguDeservesBetter

Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 09, 2023
etokhana:

Everybody knows the truth. Atiku and Tinubu are not medically fit for this election. That of Tinubu is very glaring; but Atiku is so real but it's just that he is not the main focus of this election. Atiku is also sick as well.

You can argue with your keypads...
Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by Antoeni(m): 12:27am On Jan 09, 2023
Which PDP & APC candidate is fit?
Re: Disregard The Lies, Atiku Is 100% Fit, Super Form Healthwise – Melaye by Lightorder: 12:29am On Jan 09, 2023
LilMissRobbie:
One thing about Obi, you'll never hear that he's sick or that he was flown out hurriedly. The man is fit as a rock!
not even his enemies can tell lies with sickness against him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Children's Day Speech / Solomon Lar Is Not Dead But On Life Support / Shocking!!! Buhari did not Reduce fuel Price In His Time despite Oil price fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.