Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,873 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

The POS Agents Facebook Scam That Can Steal Your Money if You are Foolish - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The POS Agents Facebook Scam That Can Steal Your Money if You are Foolish (692 Views)

Can Someone Steal Your Money If They Have Access To Your BVN? / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The POS Agents Facebook Scam That Can Steal Your Money if You are Foolish by emmykk(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Good Evening POS Agent.
There is a POS Agent Forum group on Facebook that is program to steal from you if you are foolish.

The said Facebook account has over 166K members and have been for years. The POS group received such following because members post question and answer to problem facing new and old pos agents.

The admin of the group has now capitalized on the huge forum to be doing scam by asking members to invest "spare cash" to receive interest on certain percentage at some number of days.

He does this very well by the help of so many facebook accounts he has created to post testimony that the said loans are really been paid out.

Today I was blocked from the said forum for bursting his activities from the comment I made.
With this block I m convince that the forum was a scam and I doubt how many pos agents he has duped.

He posted that pos business profit vs spare cash loan which is more profitable.
Boom! many comment where made in support of spare cash.

I replied that it pos business profit that is better than his spare cash for the following reasons....

1 Like

Re: The POS Agents Facebook Scam That Can Steal Your Money if You are Foolish by emmykk(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
I said pos agent profit is better because you are managing your money compared to giving your money to imaginary Facebook agent who you don't even know.

Plus the the fact that the profile pix of the admin of the Pos Agent Forum(Home of ....) Was a covered pix of a young man with half of his face cover with red nose mask.
I raise the issue that the said spare cash that the admin is promoting is liken to the old MMM scam that if the admin is sure of his onion he should register it as a company so that we can petition EFCC should anything happen to the money the Pos Agents are contributing to him.
That although I don't doubt if he is genuine but I can't send any investment to "spare cash" even if I have I million...
Re: The POS Agents Facebook Scam That Can Steal Your Money if You are Foolish by emmykk(m): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
Soon a reply came from a lady who claimed she has visited the said admin several times that she is a testimony to the success of the investment.
I smiles and replied her that her own is good and that I m happy for her but however,yahoo boys are notorious for creating many accounts to promote a cause by giving testimonial
Re: The POS Agents Facebook Scam That Can Steal Your Money if You are Foolish by emmykk(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
That testimonial are to weaken the most investor who are dragging feet and pressure them to get interested ,I said I don't care even if they are paying her.
I even told her that 10 years ago i read about how an internet marketing expert reveal that to sell on Facebook group or online forum like nairaland needs multiple accounts to distort the thinking of people to the product you are promoting and how I have used similar strategy to sell my ebooks on a particular forum.

1 Like

Re: The POS Agents Facebook Scam That Can Steal Your Money if You are Foolish by emmykk(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
After I have countered most of the defense they put forward by those who claim that they have benefited from the said project by saying if after sending money to the admin and such a Member is block what will the member do?

2 hours later I can nolonger visit the said pos agent group i have been blocked.

He may be be a genuine loan interest promoter but his tendency of run with agent money is higher and now that I raised important issued I was block.

I encourage pos agents not to send money to any person in the name of helping them Make money.

A wiseman once said that do not double your money by going to betting houses or patronizing investment promoter who claim they can double it but should you still insist on doubling your money you should fold it into two and put is back into your pocket

1 Like

Re: The POS Agents Facebook Scam That Can Steal Your Money if You are Foolish by Babaalajo(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
Is the guy name el-divine ? The guy that have is dp with face-mask on

1 Like

Re: The POS Agents Facebook Scam That Can Steal Your Money if You are Foolish by ahnie: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
Everybody must get sense this 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The POS Agents Facebook Scam That Can Steal Your Money if You are Foolish by Babaalajo(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Some people have been complaining about that el divine guy that they were scammed with the spare cash,but the guy denied it by saying it's fake another account created by some scammers with his same profile but I don't believe that shit, I've challenge him before to change his dp with full pics if he's real... I think he's paying some people to give testimony about the spare cash and I know many people will be scammed soon, many people already trusted him without knowing him .
Re: The POS Agents Facebook Scam That Can Steal Your Money if You are Foolish by emmykk(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
Babaalajo:
Is the guy name el-divine ? The guy that have is dp with face-mask on

Yes he is the one
Re: The POS Agents Facebook Scam That Can Steal Your Money if You are Foolish by emmykk(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
Babaalajo:
Some people have been complaining about that el divine guy that they were scammed with the spare cash,but the guy denied it by saying it's fake another account created by some scammers with his same profile but I don't believe that shit, I've challenge him before to change his dp with full pics if he's real... I think he's paying some people to give testimony about the spare cash and I know many people will be scammed soon, many people already trusted him without knowing him .

Today he discovered that many will be enlightened and he just blocked me...I m really sorry for the stupid once who will send money to him.

That it was others that are using his pix to do scam he is pure lie.
He has Admin previllege to reach 166K than any person he claims is using his name.

People should be wise.
I may have decide not to post this but I m doing this so that people can see what is going on in some places
Re: The POS Agents Facebook Scam That Can Steal Your Money if You are Foolish by Babaalajo(m): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
emmykk:

Today he discovered that many will be enlightened and he just blocked me...I m really sorry for the stupid once who will send money to him.

That it was others that are using his pix to do scam he is pure lie.
He has Admin previllege to reach 166K than any person he claims is using his name.

People should be wise.
I may have decide not to post this but I m doing this so that people can see what is going on in some places

I just rechecked that post now and couldn't see any comments like you stated here, maybe he has deleted it sha.. the first group we are before he created this second one sef that's why he claimed his phone lost and couldn't retrieve the account lol, I'm not even doing POS sef but sending your hard earned money to someone with full identity sef is not wise talkless of someone without anything to hold on if e Japa... Trust me that guy have target and once he met it he will disappear without any traces
Re: The POS Agents Facebook Scam That Can Steal Your Money if You are Foolish by emmykk(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
Babaalajo:
I just rechecked that post now and couldn't see any comments like you stated here, maybe he has deleted it sha.. the first group we are before he created this second one sef that's why he claimed his phone lost and couldn't retrieve the account lol, I'm not even doing POS sef but sending your hard earned money to someone with full identity sef is not wise talkless of someone without anything to hold on if e Japa... Trust me that guy have target and once he met it he will disappear without any traces

You are very correct but you see there are some stupid fellow who will still send money to him and they will be blocked .

As you noted if you even send money to someone you know you may even sweat to get it let alone someone you don't know.
Re: The POS Agents Facebook Scam That Can Steal Your Money if You are Foolish by SodiumValproate: 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
ahnie:
Everybody must get sense this 2023
Especially fman

Re: The POS Agents Facebook Scam That Can Steal Your Money if You are Foolish by Ayorindeidowu: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
A guy went to my sister's pos shop today and duped her of her 100k. Apparently, it was a fake debit alert he showed her and when she told him she's yet to receive a debit alert,he gave her his number and told her to call him that the reason she's not received the credit alert could be as a result of bad network from her bank. The guy has blocked her from calling him but his line is still very active when i tried it. Please can anybody help me to get this guy, my sister just started this pos business to sustain herself, that is her only meansof livelihood. Please someone should help us .
Re: The POS Agents Facebook Scam That Can Steal Your Money if You are Foolish by Marketloaded: 5:40am On Jul 03, 2023
Am sharing with you guys an opportunity that will help most of us win together with big boys that predict more accurate games like sporttycoon, kingsolomonbet, aimbet, betfuse. Am looking forward to organize serious people that will contribute money together to access the vip group of the above mentioned tipsters. To join them on your own will cost you 15k to 20k but I need serious guys that will come together and contribute 1k each let's access the vip and win big.

Note: is not scam and am not forcing anyone to join, is for those who have lost a lot and are very passionate to make a change to their life, just see this as a life changing opportunity. 1k is not too much to risk to change your life.

If your interested just WhatsApp me at. 08183590214. Please don't message me if you are not ready Please. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Seriously, Why Are You Still Using Google Search? / Business Contact And Foreign Transaction / Do You Need A Free Classified Advert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.