Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. (1406 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Storm Kano For The Wedding Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter / Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation / Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by swuftz: 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
Pls dear Nairalandees. I was monitoring the Channels TV Town Hall meeting organised for the Labour candidate and his Vice. But I got confused midway going by the questions and answers proffered by the Obi and his Vice. Is Obi contesting for Anambra governorship election or Local government?. Pls before you answer me, kindly go back and watch the program again. Is Obi really qualified to contest for Nigeria presidency?. OMG. Wahala dey o.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by Ireportlive: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
Let's all pretend the guy that doesn't know anything about global warming is the right guy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by monkautos(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
Oga shut up. You have prepared this statement since even before the town hall meeting

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by mrvitalis(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
swuftz:
Pls dear Nairalandees. I was monitoring the Channels TV Town Hall meeting organised for the Labour candidate and his Vice. But I got confused midway going by the questions and answers proffered by the Obi and his Vice. Is Obi contesting for Anambra governorship election or Local government?. Pls before you answer me, kindly go back and watch the program again. Is Obi really qualified to contest for Nigeria presidency?. OMG. Wahala dey o.
Obi performed poorly in the live interview according to you ...fine

So likes leave obi and vote for a man who hasn't conducted an interview ?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by derecho(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
See correct link here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VKKOnF8Cno

Stop watching agbadoTV

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by Chuksaluta(m): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
swuftz:

When will your candidate come out?

I am surprised you had 2 hrs to watch them, and all you do is to open a thread after the session.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by mycar: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
swuftz:
you are too dull to open a thread

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by QuotaSystem: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
Datti provided much more intelligent responses than PO. In fact he almost saved the day, if not for his crying over media bullying early in the program.

ganisucks:

Datti was rambling; while Obi, as usual was evasive. Both men showed clearly that they are not on the same template and have some differences and misunderstandings brewing between them.

Indeed I observed it too. Just saying his responses were better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by ikaboy: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
swuftz:

If only ur Tinubu will honour such invite , we can make a better assessment

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by Workch: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
It was the bomb

6 Likes

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by kingsways: 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
swuftz:

They did very well

Shame on you. It’s obvious you have made your mind to support the man who has not even done any interviews

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by onukwube1: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
A*s Licker, when will your microphone licker come out for interviews. If you watch the Townhall interaction with Obi/Dati and you still come out to open this trash then you are a pure candidate for he*l �. Get a life and stop being f**lish

8 Likes

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by DMerciful(m): 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
You only see what your eyes want to see!
Both performed excellently well.

When will Amoda come to channels and take live questions?
QuotaSystem:
Datti provided much more intelligent responses than PO. In fact he saved the day, except for his crying over media bullying early in the program.

10 Likes

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by chukadiho1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
Obi/Datti was excellent with there answers. Nigerians r still eagerly awaiting for tinubu/ shettima town hall interactions. Just hope he won't come with El rufai and Dele alake to answer his security/economy questions as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by ganisucks(f): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
Overall: 40%

Grammar: 35%

Presentation: 38%

Understanding and comprehension: 39%

Dissemination of information: 40%

1 Like

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by ganisucks(f): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Datti provided much more intelligent responses than PO. In fact he saved the day, except for his crying over media bullying early in the program.

Wrong, Datti was rambling; while Obi, as usual was evasive.
Both men showed clearly that they are not on the same template and have some differences and misunderstandings brewing between them.

2 Likes

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by Tochi3(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
mycar:

Chai.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by ibechris(m): 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
swuftz:

U want to govern a country by sitting and lazying about and don't want to speak to the people u want to govern only for u guys to open threads to be complaining about the one who is willing and able to talk to the people.

I can see something must be really wrong with u.

Young man supporting a grand pa and u think u have future in that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by 9jalyte: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
You will receive the dragging you deserve in this your post. Only a fool does the same thing over and over, expecting a different result. For months now, you guys have been doing one thing - trying to rubbish Obi, but it is not working. Obi has gathered more support than any other candidate.

Election is barely one month from now, and you think you can change anything? I wish you well.

4 Likes

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by Image123(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
Heard Datti was already incoherent, weeping and gnashing teeth today, sorry my dear. Tinubu said he'll beat them silly but i didn't think it's to the point of making a full grown man who owns a university to weep until he has to go out to get some control.

1 Like

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by Fibonacci88: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
With that town hall, any undecided voter knows that Obi is the man to rescue Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by Osariemen12: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
The OP deserves not to live; let God judge you with the same yardstick you used in judging Obi. Amen.
Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by StrongandMighty: 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
mycar:

Jesu! grin

4 Likes

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by SaiOba: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
ibechris:

U want to govern a country by sitting and lazying about and don't want to speak to the people u want to govern only for u guys to open threads to be complaining about the one who is willing and able to talk to the people.

I can see something must be really wrong with u.

Young man supporting a grand pa and u think u have future in that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by Betanaija42moro: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
Obi is best man for the job.

I have finally decided to vote for him

2 Likes

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by Okoroawusa: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
[left][/left]
ganisucks:
Overall: 40%

Grammar: 35%

Presentation: 38%

Understanding and comprehension: 39%

Dissemination of information: 40%
Is this coming from you? Is your moniker hacked or you just want to humour the op?
Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by Okoroawusa: 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
ganisucks:

Wrong, Datti was rambling; while Obi, as usual was evasive.
Both men showed clearly that they are not on the same template and have some differences and misunderstandings brewing between them.
Hieeeee! But you are an Obidient?
Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by Blaze14k: 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
swuftz:

You openly criticize peter obi buh u say ur principal is too big for interview

2 Likes

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:07am On Jan 09, 2023
mycar:

You wicked

2 Likes

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by Apophenia24k: 12:09am On Jan 09, 2023
So we should leave Obi and vote who doesn't even appear for interview?

Una stupidity is congenital.

3 Likes

Re: Obi-datti Channels TV Town Hall Meeting. Pls I Need Sincere Appraisal. by Gadafii: 1:26am On Jan 09, 2023
The town hall was definitely different from bala blu, bulaba

Obi is the most qualified, he has held meetings virtually across the nation with old and young, employed and unemployed, studenths, workers, women, he held live interview on different tv stations you can’t name them

He’s not afraid of questions neither is he unsure of what to say, unlike the microphone eater, and the mikanite engineer

Obi is better

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings / Many CRIMES Of the Sultan Of Sokoto. / Mathias Released After Simon Ekpa Gave Zion Ministry 72 Hours Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.