Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,381 members, 7,864,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence (2639 Views)

Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by adekolaelect(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
gidgiddy:

No Igbo man has ever condemned IPOB or ESN. The only people who condemn IPOB are none Igbos like the above character, who in reality dont really care about insecurity in the South east as they care about using it to falsely blame IPOB

If you have any evidence that IPOB is involved in violence, show the world

But if you have no evidence, dont expect Obi to follow you into the madness of condemning people without any proof of guilt except hearsay
oga were you not alive when Kanu promised to bring down the country? He promise to kill , to kidnap , To make Nigeria a desert and when many of you his supporters start celebrating the killings, destruction of government infrastructure in SE . He promised to replace Okonso that was killed by nigeria Army with Hundreds of souls and he did it .who killed Akuyili? The blood of the enoscent people killed will George you people.

1 Like

Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by Emmaculous1: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
Wow wat do u thank
Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by Superwave16320: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
The most foolish set of humans I ever encountered are the igbos, you don't want Peter Obi blamed for violence in the the East but you cursed miserable lot will gladly condemn Tinubu for violence in the west. Have your Igbo fathers not gone mad like this ?

gidgiddy:

No Igbo man has ever condemned IPOB or ESN. The only people who condemn IPOB are none Igbos like the above character, who in reality dont really care about insecurity in the South east as they care about using it to falsely blame IPOB

If you have any evidence that IPOB is involved in violence, show the world

But if you have no evidence, dont expect Obi to follow you into the madness of condemning people without any proof of guilt except hearsay
Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by Emmaculous1: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
Wow wat do u thank
adekolaelect:
oga were you not alive when Kanu promised to bring down the country? He promise to kill , to kidnap , To make Nigeria a desert and when many of you his supporters start celebrating the killings, destruction of government infrastructure in SE . He promised to replace Okonso that was killed by nigeria Army with Hundreds of souls and he did it .who killed Akuyili? The blood of the enoscent people killed will George you people.
Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by plaindealer: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
limeta:

In media Public consumption is not the same as fact
You stay with media fact Obi is after real fact

Question, apart from arrests by law enforcement, confessions by the arrested terrorists and interviews which are legal facts and binding evidence, what other facts or kind of facts do you and Obi want. Please explain and educate us for proper understanding of you and Obi's positions.
Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by Antivirus92(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
plaindealer:

Question, apart from arrests by law enforcement, confessions by the arrested terrorists and interviews which are legal facts and binding evidence, what other facts or kind of facts do you and Obi want. Please explain and educate us for proper understanding of you and Obi's positions.
where did you see the confessions and interview?
Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by gidgiddy: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
adekolaelect:

We dont care about what was said, everyone has a mouth and is free to say anything. We only care about what was done

1 Like

Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by gidgiddy: 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
Superwave16320:
The most foolish set of humans I ever encountered are the igbos, you don't want Peter Obi blamed for violence in the the West but you cursed miserable lot will gladly condemn Tinubu for violence in the west. Have your Igbo fathers not gone mad like this ?

Tinubu? Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere?

1 Like

Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by plaindealer: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
Antivirus92:
where did you see the confessions and interview?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/confession-video-of-esn-member-nnamdi-kanu-is-419-he-should-lead-from-nigeria/

I already know your comeback, it's fake... grin

Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by sukar886: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
plaindealer:

Peter Obi will not condemn ESN because he's unsure of their activities.

The question now is, is this man living in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan or he's just insulting our intelligence because there are facts out there including video and audio recordings and even interviews by law enforcement detailing ESN atrocities?

How heartless can this man be? Your own people are getting slaughtered every day, but he's playing games, playing dumb just to defend and support his ESN terrorists.

And this terrorist supporter and defender want to rule Nigeria?

God forbid.

You are the biggest fool on earth, did shettima stop Boko Haram in borno, so u want obi to interfere in esn fight that sponsored by APC government , to distablise election , it won't work, I love his answer, if u don't like it, drink snipper n kpeme
Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by Antivirus92(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
plaindealer:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/confession-video-of-esn-member-nnamdi-kanu-is-419-he-should-lead-from-nigeria/

I already know your comeback, it's fake... grin
you're even feeling guilty of the "fakeness"
No need saying anything again...
Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by ashacot: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
Beremx:
Buhari in his almost 8years in office has not condemned the atrocities his brothers are committing all over Nigeria including Katsina State.

Who do we blame now?

Liar. Buhari declared them terrorists
Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by plaindealer: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
Obi is not interested in facts, if he's truly interested in facts because even the average Nigerian read and watch everyday the news, arrests, confessions and prosecution of terrorists.

The man is just a shameless terrorists..

Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by plaindealer: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Beremx:
Buhari in his almost 8years in office has not condemned the atrocities his brothers are committing all over Nigeria including Katsina State.

Who do we blame now?

What is this liar troll talking about?

He not only condemned terrorists, he's eliminating them every day.

Sit down with that lie abeg
Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by Antivirus92(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/19/africa/lekki-toll-gate-shooting-one-year-intl-cmd/index.html

hope you also believed this even after the druggie denied any shooting at Lekki toll gate?
Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by Antivirus92(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
plaindealer:
Obi is not interested in facts, if he's truly interested in facts because even the average Nigerian read and watch everyday the news, arrests, confessions and prosecution of terrorists.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/19/africa/lekki-toll-gate-shooting-one-year-intl-cmd/index.html
Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by Antivirus92(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
plaindealer:

What is this liar troll talking about?

He not only condemned terrorists, he's eliminating them every day.

Sit down with that lie abeg
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/lagos-endsars-panel-releases-list-of-casualties-at-lekki-tollgate/

hope you believed this too the way u believed ipob own?
Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
EVERY IGBO OLD MAN whether governor or rep or senator etc IS A PRISONER OF IGBO YOUTHS.THAT IS HOW ThE EAST IS NOW,SADLY.because THEIR MASTERS OPPRESSED THE SERVANT APRENTICE,NOW NO MORE MEANINGFUL APPEENTICESHIP IN EAST,ONLY RITUAListS,KIDNAPERS,URCHINS YOUTHS THEY HAVE IN EAST.GOD SAVE IGBO LAND. angry
Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by gidgiddy: 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
plaindealer:

Obi is interested in facts, its just that Nigerians dont know facts

Arrest does not mean guilt, neither are so called confessions. Only a court of law can decide guilt. A person confessing may be doing so under duress, torture or threat of death.

Rather than the security agents to be parading dead bodies with staged camera ops, bringing press to video confessions someone is making under questionable circumstances, let them charge suspects to court and let the courts decide guilt

But if anyone is expecting Obi to condemn IPOB based on hearsay, staged pictures and confessions, that person is dreaming

1 Like

Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by owobokiri(m): 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
plaindealer:

The question now is, is this man living in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan or he's just insulting our intelligence because there are facts out there including video and audio recordings and even interviews by law enforcement detailing ESN atrocities?

How heartless can this man be? Your own people are getting slaughtered every day, but he's playing games, playing dumb just to defend and support his ESN terrorists.

God forbid.

Why are you wailing more than "his own people" that are being "slaughtered"
Why cry more than the bereaved The people being slaughtered agree with him! You that has not left your wet dongeon at Oshogbo to cross Ore for once is there pontificating? What do you know about ESN!? Who are the unknown gunmen?? Or you think we will buy into your warped agbadorian propaganda that tries to blame the egalitarian ESN for the activities of the unknown gunmen sponsored by Tinupoo and the APC? Obi is totally right! IPOB-ESN are not terrorists! Unknown gunmen are! IPOB-ESN are not the unknown gunmen! If you don't like that, you can go an plant Cocoa in a poo with Tinupoo..

1 Like

Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by plaindealer: 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
owobokiri:

Why are you wailing more than "his own people" that are being "slaughtered"

Why cry more than the bereaved The people being slaughtered agree with him! You that has not left your wet dongeon at Oshogbo to cross Ore for once is there pontificating? What do you know about ESN!? Who are the unknown gunmen?? Or you think we will buy into your warped agbadorian propaganda that tries to blame the egalitarian ESN for the activities of the unknown gunmen sponsored by Tinupoo and the APC? Obi is totally right! IPOB-ESN are not terrorists! Unknown gunmen are! IPOB-ESN are not the unknown gunmen! If you don't like that, you can go an plant Cocoa in a poo with Tinupoo..

So, when you Igbos and Obi wail and cry over events and Kaduna, you were crying more than the bereaved?

You people always act as if it's by force not to ever make sense, you say the dumbest and most meaningless things.
Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by plaindealer: 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
gidgiddy:

Obi is interested in facts, its just that Nigerians dont know facts

Arrest does not mean guilt, neither are so called confessions. Only a court of law can decide guilt. A person confessing may be doing so under duress, torture or threat of death.

Rather than the security agents to be parading dead bodies with staged camera ops, bringing press to video confessions someone is making under questionable circumstances, let them charge suspects to court and let the courts decide guilt

But if anyone is expecting Obi to condemn IPOB based on hearsay, staged pictures and confessions, that person is dreaming

Don't worry, your ESN ipob brutally and deadly enforced Monday sit-at-home is just a few minutes away, sadly, many igbo people go perish at the hands of their own igbo Peter Obi loving, supporting and defending terrorists.

These comedians think na me den dey do, abi no be your own igbo people dey perish, getting slaughtered, decapitated and roasted like suya..

Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by Jostoman: 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
plaindealer:

God forbid.

instead of BAT to tell the northerners how he is going to solve the problem of insecurity in the north, he told kano people that he is only there to dance, baba is trying to hide his plan from northerners, he thinks those northerners are fools

1 Like

Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by owobokiri(m): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
plaindealer:

So, when you Igbos and Obi wail and cry over events and Kaduna, you were crying more than the bereaved?

You people always act as if it's by force not to ever make sense, you say the dumbest and most meaningless things.

The people of Southern Kaduna are always complaining about being slaughtered by the fulani herdsmen!
Igbos have NEVER complained about ESN. We have told you dolts a million times that ESN is an anti terrorist organization. I don't understand why you are desperate to see them disappear. Are you working with the fulani herdsmen? You want to eradicate the ESN so you and your fellow uncircumcised baboons will go to kill, maim and plunder

Go after the unknown gunmen! We don't know them. Leave IPOB-ESN alone! The ESN does not operate anywhere else apart from the South East, so you can not complain that they're coming to steal "your Lagos built by Tinupoo". They are soo far away from you guys in the West. Why are you fixated on them more than the locals then? That is what most of us don't understand! Why do you want Eastern villages to lay undefended? What is your evil plan?

1 Like

Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by plaindealer: 12:02am On Jan 09, 2023
owobokiri:

The people of Southern Kaduna are always complaining about being slaughtered by the fulani herdsmen!
Igbos have NEVER complained about ESN. We have told you dolts a million times that ESN is an anti terrorist organization. I don't understand why you are desperate to see them disappear. Are you working with the fulani herdsmen? You want to eradicate the ESN so you and your fellow uncircumcised baboons will go to kill, maim and plunder

Go after the unknown gunmen! We don't know them. Leave IPOB-ESN alone! The ESN does not operate anywhere else apart from the South East, so you can not complain that they're coming to steal "your Lagos built by Tinupoo". They are soo far away from you guys in the West. Why are you fixated on them more than the locals then? That is what most of us don't understand! Why do you want Eastern villages to lay undefended? What is your evil plan?

No, when you and peter obi wail and cry over events in Kaduna, were you wailing and crying more than the bereaved?

Apart from lying effortlessly, you Igbos are super hypocrites..

grin grin
Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by plaindealer: 12:06am On Jan 09, 2023
Jostoman:
instead of BAT to tell the northerners how he is going to solve the problem of insecurity in the north, he told kano people that he is only there to dance, baba is trying to hide his plan from northerners, he thinks those northerners are fools

So, Tinubu and insecurity in the North is the reason why your ipob terrorist ESN slaughter igbo people every day.

Shey una go stop slaughtering yourselves in the SE as soon as Tinubu tells northerners he will solve insecurity problems in the North?

I guess Tinubu is the solution to the ESN jihadi killings in the SE.

The dumbest and most meaningless rubbish you people come up with just to support and defend your jihadi terrorists in the SE is astounding.

grin grin
Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by owobokiri(m): 12:09am On Jan 09, 2023
plaindealer:

No, when you and peter obi wail and cry over events in Kaduna, were you wailing and crying more than the bereaved?

Apart from lying effortlessly, you Igbos are super hypocrites..

grin grin
Go and deal with fulani massacres at Ondo that is going on unreported as we speak and leave the East to us. We can deal with IPOB and ESN by ourselves.

You are the only one amongst the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria whose lands have been occupied by force by another group on many occasions.

You won't speak up, you won't fight back, . You will fool yourself by saying you will use "sophisticated means" to solve the problem but in the end, Ilorin has a fulani Emir!

Face your problems and stop overreaching ahbegii....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by limeta(f): 12:13am On Jan 09, 2023
plaindealer:

Mumu forced confession, is you who call them law enforcement.
Talking about law do your president obey laws
Step out of the zoo and see how laws work .
Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by plaindealer: 12:14am On Jan 09, 2023
owobokiri:

Go and deal with fulani massacres at Ondo that is going on unreported as we speak and leave the East to us. We can deal with IPOB and ESN by ourselves.

You are the only one amongst the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria whose lands has been occupied by force by another group on many occasions.

You won't speak up, you won't fight back, . You will fool yourself by saying you will use "sophisticated means" to solve the problem but in the end, Ilorin has a fulani Emir!

So, you are slaughtering yourselves in the SE to revenge fulani killings in Ondo?

Ondo people thank you very much.

Ipibs no get sense I swear..

grin grin
Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by owobokiri(m): 12:16am On Jan 09, 2023
plaindealer:

So, you are slaughtering yourselves in the SE to revenge fulani killings in Ondo?

Ondo people thank you very much.

Ipibs no get sense I swear..

grin grin
All these gazelle gaagaaraa boys and their meaningless posts..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by plaindealer: 12:16am On Jan 09, 2023
limeta:

Mumu forced confession, is you who call them law enforcement.
Talking about law do your president obey laws
Step out of the zoo and see how laws work .

You are always present when they force the confession..

You Pandora ipob liars are chronic and prolific liars, you just lie and scheme effortlessly..

grin
Re: Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence by AfonjaEmir: 12:39am On Jan 09, 2023
Fulani Emir..in Ilorin.

That cracked me up... grin

I hail master.

owobokiri:

You are the only one amongst the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria whose lands has been occupied by force by another group on many occasions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southerners To Lead The Three Arms Of Govt From June 5 / World War 3 From 2009 - 2012 / “shackled By Laws On Noise Pollution”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.