Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Bankers In The House, Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bankers In The House, Please Help (441 Views)

Bankers In The House, How Do We Reactivate My Grandpa’s Account? / Married Men In The House Please Advice Me / Bankers In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankers In The House, Please Help by theInfinity: 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
I logged in to my internet banking and discovered that another customer's account was added to my internet banking profile. I made a complain to the bank online and later found out when I tried logging in that my internet banking has been deactivated only to log in back today and it logged in successful but the other customer's account with huge amount of money is still profiled in my internet banking. Please if you are a banker, please let me know what to do next because this money is not mine and will never be mine.
Re: Bankers In The House, Please Help by jaeyking(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
Send an email to them reporting the case

Then tomorrow go see customer care

Na wetin I fit advice be that

1 Like

Re: Bankers In The House, Please Help by theInfinity: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
I have contacted them already through their online contact form, It's the same with emailing.
jaeyking:
Send an email to them reporting the case

Then tomorrow go see customer care

Na wetin I fit advice be that
Re: Bankers In The House, Please Help by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:34am On Jan 09, 2023
Hope they’re not trying to use your account to move $? grin cheesy grin Run to your bank now to complain.

theInfinity:
I logged in to my internet banking and discovered that another customer's account was added to my internet banking profile. I made a complain to the bank online and later found out when I tried logging in that my internet banking has been deactivated only to log in back today and it logged in successful but the other customer's account with huge amount of money is still profiled in my internet banking. Please if you are a banker, please let me know what to do next because this money is not mine and will never be mine.
Re: Bankers In The House, Please Help by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:05am On Jan 09, 2023
theInfinity:
I have contacted them already through their online contact form, It's the same with emailing.
Go to the bank now or go to jail latter.

1 Like

Re: Bankers In The House, Please Help by RZArecta(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2023
theInfinity:
it's like you no dey like hear word normally. Go to the damn bank physically and make your report before this escalates to what you never expected

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Kids Doing This Holiday? / House Hold Items For Sale / Association Of Nigerian Husbands Demand 30 Things From Their Wifes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.