Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer (39090 Views)

Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC / Commanding Officer, Soldier, 15 Others Killed As Herders Storm Benue LG Again / Commanding Officer, 14 Soldiers Killed In Borno Ambush Attack – New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by onuman: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2023
erimmy:
Go and ask the Mexicans.

Taliban movement.

A lot of people in the military convoy share the same objective with the Taliban and the abductors for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
If by any chance Tinubu and Shettima take control of Nigeria, blood will flow from Talibanization of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by symbianDON(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2023
ThoughtOfYou:
A town hall different from .......

Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by abobote: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2023
I don't really sympathy for the army, if they can't protect themselves from the bandit
Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by gimakon2(m): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2023
erimmy:
Go and ask the Mexicans.

The mexican fate is a better one sir. If you mentioned El Salvador, I would not have mentioned you, or Guatemala or Colombia. Those have the same fate as El Salvador. Mexico (asides the ravaging of Sinaloa Cartel and the likes) is a sane country in a way.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by Confirm4real(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2023
The sweet will reach everybody...

They don't know what civilians are passing through.

Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by kezienaira: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2023
SLAP44:
A whole commanding officer

No piim from the army, or army of utchins

If this happened in okigwe or Akure, they will kill hundreds and sack the whole city.

A tale of two countries.

Na so we see am ooh, if it was in imo state now, the whole army battalions plus airforce and navy would have been burning innocent people's houses

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by gimakon2(m): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2023
abobote:
I don't really sympathy for the army, if they can't protect themselves from the bandit

- The army protects you, Police kills you and collect bribes
- The Army clears the road, and we have the road safety , police etc.
- The army are on bikes to take you home when you are stuck in traffic , you get to pay a token to take you home and you have the temerity to say this because of mere political context.

Praise the ones who risk their lives to save yours. You are not a stupid person. Dont make me question how you managed to acquire your degree.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by Cutehector(m): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2023
If Obi was president, by now he would have sacked the COAS because what is he doing?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by sameks08(m): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2023
since it did not happen here in the east Army will not Burne houses let them go and settle it cos it is a family matter by the way bandits is their brothers

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by aestake: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2023
ican2020:
Very unfortunate and bad

I pray they release him fast

Meanwhile thank God it did not happen in SE, the story could have been different

And to those of you from SE , please when you see uniform personnel coming towards you, just avoid them and if possible take another route cause is better to be safe than be sorry

No be only pray
Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by Leeofdleetemple: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2023
Those to rescue civilians has been adopted as well I'm not sure we are safe anymore Nigeria security is not a disaster
Bleep Mr Presi
Bleep terrorist
Bleep who ever vote for evil party again
Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by Goodoldays(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2023
grin

E go reach everybody,na small dem go begin dey ambush senators convoy

Dey support nonsense as president
Dey play you hear
Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by MilitantAtheist: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2023
Coward bitches that call themselves soldiers, only flexing strength on armless innocent civilians but are complete cowards and bitches in the face of UGM, bandits and Boko Haram. Idiotic motherfuckas can now go about and start harassing defenseless citizens in that area as they usually do in southern Nigeria. Bastards
Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by Smartguyboy(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2023
Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by Minime10(f): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2023
Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by lereinter(m): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2023
The NA has become a sleeping cat

A commanding officer kidnapped

Water don pass garri for this nigeria

Civilians are living on the mercy of God
Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by SilverOrLead: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2023
Omodua:
My thought too. Generals command a Division. And not below the rank of Brigadier General. Therefore, Lt colonel commanding a Division in post war Nigerian army is a suspect!

Somehow rightly explained to me that he is a commanding officer of a company within a Division.

A Division is composed of several Brigades and Companies.

The abducted officer is probably a commanding officer of a unit under the Division.

He is not a GCO or General Commanding Officer.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by DennisEche(m): 11:20am On Jan 09, 2023
limitless777:

My surprise too.
Brig. Gens. commands Brigades but DIVISIONS

Major Generals in the least especially GOCs. That is the Buhari’s nepotism.

It is inaccurate news. It should be a battalion but they wrote Division. Division is under the control of a Maj. General , least is a Brigadier Gen. rarely

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by endi4real: 11:21am On Jan 09, 2023
SLAP44:

If this happened in okigwe or Akure, they will kill hundreds and sack the whole city.

A tale of two countries.

Well said brother....well said.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by MilitantAtheist: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2023
gimakon2:

- The army protects you, Police kills you and collect bribes
- The Army clears the road, and we have the road safety , police etc.
- The army are on bikes to take you home when you are stuck in traffic , you get to pay a token to take you home and you have the temerity to say this because of mere political context.

Praise the ones who risk their lives to save yours. You are not a stupid person. Dont make me question how you managed to acquire your degree.
army have proven over and over to be weaklings who only flex muscles on SE youths and people destroying their lives and properties when something bad happen to a soldier in SE but will not do the same even when scores of soldiers are slaughtered by Terrorists in the north, how then do you expect people of SE and SS to believe army risk their lives for us? Army risk their lives for their stupid selves and northerners, I just hope army will not cause a significant provocation in our Niger Delta because we will not tolerate them like igbos. Boys blood dey hot for Niger Delta, tools full everywhere and army know our matter. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by bigiyaro(m): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2023
This is a business arrangement.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by Pickmycall: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2023
Swifn28nx:
:-
Getat.You no win anything.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by gimakon2(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2023
MilitantAtheist:
army have proven over and over to be weaklings who only flex muscles on SE youths and people destroying their lives and properties when something bad happen to a soldier in SE but will not do the same even when scores of soldiers are slaughtered by Terrorists in the north, how then do you expect people of SE and SS to believe army risk their lives for us? Army risk their lives for their stupid selves and northerners, I just hope army will not cause a significant provocation in our Niger Delta because we will not tolerate them like igbos. Boys blood dey hot for Niger Delta, tools full everywhere and army know our matter. Rubbish

I understand your plight, but you should also understand they act on instructions. Many friends i know in the army has resigned because of this. And for the record, Igbos do not "tolerate" , anything done, they would say they acting on the light of getting their own country.
You need to understand few things. The job way them day do to protect us, no be their own instructions they follow, if they had better Jobs, they would have quit and faced it squarely, unless you day tell me now say them get another job u wan give them.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by Fidecoo(m): 11:34am On Jan 09, 2023
Islie:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/08/breaking-terrorists-ambush-nigerian-army-convoy-abduct-commanding-officer-lt-col-ahmed

Kai, I been happy when I first see the caption,
But E come pain me well well, say na still mid senior officer them kidnapped.

I been wish say na brigadier or major general ,them carry.
So as to send a message and serve as a warning/example to the top officers using lives of their subordinate to enrich themselves.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by Jayeola87: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2023
Gzvsvsv

Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by Coronavirus1: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2023
Saboteurs at work there a lot of bad eggs in the Ammy
Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by Manofnaija: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2023
SLAP44:

A tale of two countries.

Your just mentioned my thoughts.
Since Friday and no action by the military!!!
I'm not supporting evil, but, I heard that one lieutenant was kidnapped around Okigwe, Imo state. Aftermath, a whole town (Ihube), near Okigwe, was brought to its knees by soldiers. Houses burnt, vehicles destroyed and people killed.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by musty16: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2023
debetmx:
But I don't think a lieutenant colonel can head a division, probably a brigade
he is just the head of a unit and not a brigade commander.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by Ashirioluwa: 11:40am On Jan 09, 2023
The general populace of Nigeria should be aware that there is no security in this nation if bandits were able to kidnap an army officer.

The same soldiers will beat helpless civilians to death with brutality, but they were unable to use the same ferocity against bandits. What a disgrace.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by MilitantAtheist: 11:40am On Jan 09, 2023
gimakon2:

I understand your plight, but you should also understand they act on instructions. Many friends i know in the army has resigned because of this. And for the record, Igbos do not "tolerate" , anything done, they would say they acting on the light of getting their own country.
You need to understand few things. The job way them day do to protect us, no be their own instructions they follow, if they had better Jobs, they would have quit and faced it squarely, unless you day tell me now say them get another job u wan give them.

no o bro, my ex girl, only one I ever loved in my life is a soldier, she's called sniper queen because she aims very well. I was dating her before she joined army but we couldn't continue for long after her joining the army, she has told me alot of things going on and I understand it's those same things she told me and they're actually happening that is what is making me hate them if not I know it's not their fault.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Lt. Col. N.B. Ahmed, Commanding Officer by ruggedtimi(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2023
So all those GPMG ontop their Hilux na for fancy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo / Photos And Video From Kwara PDP Campaign Rally / Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.