Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

“i’m Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil – Teenager Declares Due To Challe - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “i’m Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil – Teenager Declares Due To Challe (220 Views)

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil – Teenager Declares Due To Challe by Gistsource: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
“I’m thinking of selling my soul to the devil – Teenager declares due to challenges of life"

A young Nigerian lady identified on Facebook as Ngozi Blessing has revealed she is going through challenges and thinking of selling her soul to the devil.

To continue reading click the link below

https://www.pizarena.com/2023/01/im-thinking-of-selling-my-soul-to-devil.html
Re: “i’m Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil – Teenager Declares Due To Challe by Gistsource: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
“I’m thinking of selling my soul to the devil – Teenager declares due to challenges of life"

A young Nigerian lady identified on Facebook as Ngozi Blessing has revealed she is going through challenges and thinking of selling her soul to the devil.

To continue reading click the link below

https://www.pizarena.com/2023/01/im-thinking-of-selling-my-soul-to-devil.html
Re: “i’m Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil – Teenager Declares Due To Challe by RelevantSolutio(f): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
And what will selling her soul to the devil do?

Put an end to her challenges?
Re: “i’m Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil – Teenager Declares Due To Challe by Gistsource: 3:06am On Jan 11, 2023
And what will selling her soul to the devil do?

Put an end to her challenges?

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Sponsor My Skill Here? / What Is Meta Force All About / Who Owns These Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.