Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Army to wipe out terrorist in Funtua- Tsafe axis of Katsina and Zamfara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army to wipe out terrorist in Funtua- Tsafe axis of Katsina and Zamfara (204 Views)

How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate / Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others / Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Army to wipe out terrorist in Funtua- Tsafe axis of Katsina and Zamfara by SadiqBabaSani: 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7515888/terrorists-ambush-army-convoy-abduct

Check this Thread above, a LT. Colonel who was newly posted was on his way to resume as CO (Commanding Officer) when he was kidnapped by Terrorists.

I really do hope that the Army will not invade that killing innocent civilians that are young men and or torturing them because they look like civilians.

Death to all criminals but when it happens up north, the same approach used elsewhere should be applied.

I hope civilians in the area where the Senior Officer was kidnapped are safe because I sabi this road very well.

I wish the colonel safe return.

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: 2023 Election Faces Cancellation Threat— INEC / President Buhari Commissions Police Projects In Damaturu / I Asked Chatgpt How Would A Democracy Run By Superstitious People Function ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.