Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote (2326 Views)

Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo / Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by SandyLOVE08(f): 12:03am On Jan 09, 2023
When some party members boast of giving a particular candidate 1 million vote in one particular state. This is exactly what he meant.

Using underage children that doesn't know their left from right.

But my question
Why is INEC keeping mum on the atrocities going on in some parts of the country?

#BVSpromax

9 Likes

Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by NwaNimo1(m): 12:05am On Jan 09, 2023

2 Likes

Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by bonechamberlain(m): 12:13am On Jan 09, 2023
This is part of Agbado and Mikano's strategy in the North.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by OGwales(m): 12:15am On Jan 09, 2023
This one is one of the foolish obidense Obi IPOB northern supporters. He is from the lineage of Datti and Aisha

1 Like

Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by Chidibe212(f): 12:16am On Jan 09, 2023
What then is INEC claiming to archive? I thought they tried to stop this kind of thing after such was reported?

10 Likes

Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by LeoDeKing: 12:19am On Jan 09, 2023
bonechamberlain:
You mean pandora Obituary is no longer winning 98% northern votes?

Even the Alaigbo votes he hopes to make him president of Nigeria, have you finally agreed there will be erection without lefelendum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by lordchiz(m): 12:21am On Jan 09, 2023
Just wowww
Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by bonechamberlain(m): 12:23am On Jan 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You mean pandora Obituary is no longer winning 98% northern votes?

Even the Alaigbo votes he hopes to make him president of Nigeria, have you finally agreed there will be erection without lefelendum?
young man go and rest. I would not waste my time with you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by 1Dray(m): 12:26am On Jan 09, 2023
OGwales:
This one is one of the foolish obidense Obi IPOB northern supporters. He is from the lineage of Datti and Aisha

That's name is a typical kanuri name. Shettima is up to something wicked.
Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by zeuss: 12:53am On Jan 09, 2023
This type of broad daylight fraud always comes from the north. .....Inec will intentionally register the underage and foreigners in one region and tell the world it conducted free and fair elections.
Nigerian must revolt against this.....it must not be allowed, what nonsense.

They will never allow this bold face criminality to happen against them....must they always cheat the to be happy?

#Northnotabovethelaw.
Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by Mickykarim: 2:39am On Jan 09, 2023
SandyLOVE08:
When some party members boast of giving a particular candidate 1 million vote in one particular state. This is exactly what he meant.

But my question
Why is INEC keeping mum on the atrocities going on in some parts of the country?

#BVSpromax

YOU NEED TO DO A BETTER JOB OF YOUR CUT-AND-PASTE PHOTOSHOP LIES

1 Like

Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by SmartPolician: 3:39am On Jan 09, 2023
INEC promised to pick up underage voters on the election day, but I know that policemen will be too afraid to take that action because they won't be armed.
Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by gonkin(m): 4:58am On Jan 09, 2023
SandyLOVE08:

But my question

#BVSpromax

Op dont be surprised if ur see your face on a voting card with another name and another location. Im very sure thr person on that photo isn't aware. During my nysc i saw bags filled with photos that was gonna be used for capture. Most of your passport fit dey there. They contract guys to register these faces and make voters card

1 Like

Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by falcon01: 6:09am On Jan 09, 2023
Not only North! Stop blaming North we all so the topic of underage voters from the south and y'all are here pretending like it never happened always pointing fingers.
Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by duro4chang(m): 6:18am On Jan 09, 2023
It is happening in Abia state too.
Kindly open this link
Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register
Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by duro4chang(m): 6:19am On Jan 09, 2023
bonechamberlain:
That is what you people are doing but always point an accusing finger on others
Open this link
Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by JoeNL22(m): 6:19am On Jan 09, 2023
SandyLOVE08:

But my question

#BVSpromax
I knew it will be from the north.
For with God, through Inec, a free, fair and credible elections is PO'ssible.

1 Like

Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by duro4chang(m): 6:20am On Jan 09, 2023
Chidibe212:
What then is INEC claiming to archive? I thought they tried to stop this kind of thing after such was reported?
Stop accusing INEC and blame people who do such thing.Open this link.
Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by duro4chang(m): 6:21am On Jan 09, 2023
1Dray:

That name is a typical kanuri name. Shettima is up to something wicked.
It happend in Abia. Open this link
Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by southsouthking(m): 7:08am On Jan 09, 2023
This is what APC and PDP is relying on.
E go shock una.
Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by Kingluqman(m): 7:32am On Jan 09, 2023
Hausa
Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by MrEverest(m): 7:37am On Jan 09, 2023
zeuss:
This type of broad daylight fraud always comes from the north. .....Inec will intentionally register the underage and foreigners in one region and tell the world it conducted free and fair elections.

They will never allow this bold face criminality to happen against them....must they always cheat the to be happy?

#Northnotabovethelaw.

These are the issues that will lead to crises if INEC allows these crimes and the people's wishes are subverted.

INEC will be held responsible if this election isn't free and fair and the wrong candidate wins, I hope they are ready for the Nigerian youths?!
Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by PerfectMan24: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2023
Is that Borno State I am seeing there?
Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by SandyLOVE08(f): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2023
gonkin:

Op dont be surprised if ur see your face on a voting card with another name and another location. Im very sure thr person on that photo isn't aware. During my nysc i saw bags filled with photos that was gonna be used for capture. Most of your passport fit dey there. They contract guys to register these faces and make voters card
wow this is new to me. But do you think even if they registered with someone else face, they would be able to vote with the implemention of the BVS
Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by SandyLOVE08(f): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2023
Mickykarim:

YOU NEED TO DO A BETTER JOB OF YOUR CUT-AND-PASTE PHOTOSHOP LIES
I believed the VIN is available on display and you know INEC website to crosscheck in order for you to clear your doubts
Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by gonkin(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2023
SandyLOVE08:
wow this is new to me. But do you think even if they registered with someone else face, they would be able to vote with the implemention of the BVS

U dey mind them. What im talking about happened in 2014. I was an assistant tech support during my nysc. I did the troubleshooting of pc equipment so even at night i was present to make sure pc was functional. I was ordered otherwise no clearance for me. Na there i know say corruption dey politics. They assigned a special squad of men to register voting cards using just random pictures. Sacks of passport and pictures with face bold enough was present. The guys were like yahoo boys bombing at night constantly smoking and spoke fly. I cant stand smoking so im always sleeping in some other room and called in when the ink jet cartridges are depleted. These cartridges dont print much as oem but i knew how to refill them perfectly it was a hp deskjet 1000 series.

Sometimes when the Linux os freezes up they had to reboot and i was the only person with the passwords to unlock the os. They give the same pcs to Corp members to register voters during the day and gave to the smoking dudes to register at night. So when u see an underage like that with a perfect date of birth, its probably that system. Good thing bvas was introduced, i just hope they haven't found a way around it. The number of illegal voters are usually more than legal. 200 valid identities can be registered but the illegal couid be 3 times more

1 Like

Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by SandyLOVE08(f): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2023
gonkin:

U dey mind them. What im talking about happened in 2014. I was an assistant tech support during my nysc. I did the troubleshooting of pc equipment so even at night i was present to make sure pc was functional. I was ordered otherwise no clearance for me. Na there i know say corruption dey politics. They assigned a special squad of men to register voting cards using just random pictures. Sacks of passport and pictures with face bold enough was present. The guys were like yahoo boys bombing at night constantly smoking and spoke fly. I cant stand smoking so im always sleeping in some other room and called in when the ink jet cartridges are depleted. These cartridges dont print much as oem but i knew how to refill them perfectly it was a hp deskjet 1000 series.

Sometimes when the Linux os freezes up they had to reboot and i was the only person with the passwords to unlock the os. They give the same pcs to Corp members to register voters during the day and gave to the smoking dudes to register at night. So when u see an underage like that with a perfect date of birth, its probably that system. Good thing bvas was introduced, i just hope they haven't found a way around it. The number of illegal voters are usually more than legal. 200 valid identities can be registered but the illegal couid be 3 times more
Imagine the atrocity going on. Na wa oh. There is also a video on my fb timeline. There are some staffs of INEC thumbprinting multiple time for a particular party. She and her colleagues weren't aware they were been recorded

1 Like

Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2023
are you aware of a disorder called cretinism? or maybe aki and paw paw are kids to you? as long as you were not the doctor who issues birth certificate of a person dont draw conclusions,hausa people have lots of cretins in their population.some times you need to see their junior ones to believe. go search about shauna rae

Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by Mickykarim: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
SandyLOVE08:
I believed the VIN is available on display and you know INEC website to crosscheck in order for you to clear your doubts

UNLIKE YOU.

I do not chase shadows. Neither do I waste my time on NONSENSE.
Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by IGBOSON1: 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Chidibe212:

This is what is giving hope to some wicked bigots and criminals who claim to be 'patriotic' and love 'one Nigeria'! Also, this is why i have reservations on a credible outcome of the upcoming presidential elections!

The rigging started long before election day. Was watching a report on AriseTV of how in Lagos, someone was being accused by angry potential voters of either getting rid of Igbo names from the register or getting rid of their PVCs. Can't remember the particular accusation, but i long since suspected that this.....coupled with their strategy of trying to cause insecurity, fear and low voter turnout in the south-east, is what's going on, and this makes me cautious and cynical about the entire election affair!
Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by SilverOrLead: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
SandyLOVE08:

But my question

#BVSpromax

Your pic is badly photishopped.

Are you now searching for excuses to deploy for your real mission of invalidating the coming elections and from there truncating our democracy ?

I have always knew from the start that the Obidient mob are not interested in the elections or having Obi win but are only in this elections to cause as much bad blood and dissatisfaction towards having our democracy truncated for a WEF puppet dictatorship that will ensure all of their agenda are implemented by fiat.
Re: 31 Years Old Kid Just Collect His PVC And He Is Ready To Vote by SilverOrLead: 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
zeuss:

#Northnotabovethelaw.

Shut your OSU mouth.

The OP should explain how he got in possession of that obviously photoshoped PVC.

How did OSU hands get hold of this PVC if indeed it was real and not a badly photoshopped PVC

(1) (2) (Reply)

LP & Obi Presidential Campaign Rally At TBS , Lagos / BREAKING: Peter Obi Is Candidate With Most Polling Unit Agents In 2023 Election / Is Jandor Still Contesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.