Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Presidential Election Now A Spiritual Battle – Pastor Enenche - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Presidential Election Now A Spiritual Battle – Pastor Enenche (21228 Views)

Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) / Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Now A Spiritual Battle – Pastor Enenche by Desusi: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Who lied to you that your mog is an anointed Prophet of Old? undecided

Are you saying Jesus Christ, who told you over 2000 years ago that John the Baptist was the last of the Old Prophets, lied? So you are willing to throw Jesus Christ under the bus for the sake of your scamming mogs and pastors? undecided
Thank you very much sir, of a truth, Jesus told his audience in Luke 7:28 that "Among those that are born of women there is not a greater than John the baptist,but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he." Yes,
We are in the new dispensation, every believer in Christ is greater than John despite the great privilege accorded to john being the for runner of Christ.This is because we are joint heirs with Christ in Gods kingdom. We are in the same pedestal with Christ. Greater than John of old.ln this regards,apart from pastor Enenche,myself, all believers who believed in Christ in this dispensation are greater than John .

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Now A Spiritual Battle – Pastor Enenche by AFRICANJAMAICA: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
ElSudani:
DSS should ask him if he is aware of any terrorist running for office. All these fake pastors.

All nigerian muslims are terrorists
Re: Presidential Election Now A Spiritual Battle – Pastor Enenche by Bennycollins: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But God is not concerned about your politics so your god of man is wrong for pretending he can drag God into the discussion. undecided
God rules in all affairs of man. But like I said there are some things God expects us to fix on our own, the reason he gave us brain. If you think your leaders are bad for you, do everything to remove or stop them through campaigns, voting, preaching, praying (calling on God), protest etc.
Re: Presidential Election Now A Spiritual Battle – Pastor Enenche by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bennycollins:
■God rules in all affairs of man. But like I said there are some things God expects us to fix on our own, the reason he gave us brain.
■If you think your leaders are bad for you, do everything to remove or stop them through campaigns, voting, preaching, praying (calling on God), protest etc.
1. How does God, who washed His hands off the affairs of men in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 also rule in the affairs of men? He allows men to thrive does not mean He is in every decision that men make. Again, But God is not concerned about your politics so your god of man is wrong for pretending he can drag God into the discussion. undecided

2. As for praying to God, God Himself said that He does not answer all prayers - Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15 - so why suggest prayer as solution to political issues when God said those who follow Him are not even to concern themselves with such things? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / How Do I Reconcile With My Parents? / Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.