Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water (20672 Views)

UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) / Court Sentences Lekan Shonde To Death By Hanging For Killing Wife, Ronke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Bluffly: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2023
People should desist from this phrase whenever they are angry "I will kill you today" because it is a direct first class ticket to been a murderer
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by everythinggirly(f): 7:03am On Jan 09, 2023
Poverty no good at all o.
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by sultry69(m): 7:05am On Jan 09, 2023
post=119853615:

See More Bad News Via www.. com
So,you are now agent of bad news.

1 Like

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by symbianDON(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos again!
Kogi my friend....Itakpe is a place in Kogi.
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Babastrong(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2023
Igbos cum zombidients are known for their emotional outburst. they have zero emotional quotient(EQ).
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2023
post=119853300:
Because Of Water, Husband Kill Him Wife.

What A Terrible Bad News, says
Your terrible blog trends by publishing more bad news. No indepth journalism of grass root Nigeria to feature better news that can help people grow intellectually and economically.
In fact, if you live bad news, your outlet should be in the north east reporting crimes by bandits. But you are hiding somewhere in Lagos, Ogun, Rivers, Abuja or Edo dishing out common news and this local champion nairaland ll push it to fp.
Una no dey shame?
I visited your blog and saw petty JSS2 class literary and debating day like news. Things you ought to v outgrown.
Soon, people ll know your site for childish news and bad ones to just lift somewhere so you ll be avoided like a plague.

1 Like

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Angelicqueen(f): 7:50am On Jan 09, 2023
Karlovych:

If you be olodo at least try hide am small, so upon the money wey your parents waste for school fees u no fit differentiate ibo from other tribe abi? [b][/b]DUNDEE UNITED FC
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Alpharey: 7:51am On Jan 09, 2023
Karlovych:

Your papa. Itakpe is not Igbo name
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Alpharey: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2023
Whenever it is bad news, you will yoke Igbos with it. But if it is political issue Igbos will be referred to only five states of the fraudulently created southeast by the government
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Godsonkemz(m): 8:01am On Jan 09, 2023
Just because of sachet water of 20naira he killed his wife. He's such an a**hole. For the fact that he stabbed her multiple times implies that he's been planning to commit murder long ago. If I'm the judge I will sentence this idiot to death by hanging.
All those fools blaming it on Igbos, itakpe is not an Igbo name.
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by RZArecta(m): 8:05am On Jan 09, 2023
Karlovych:
you're daft. When they tell you people to expand your horizons, you think it's an insult. When did Itakpe become an Igbo name ? Bloody tribal bigot
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by jimmynauty: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2023
The life of animal must be tamed and dominated by the Godlife-Eternal else flimsy death for vain things will prevail.

JustBeyegods
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Mrfixitt(m): 8:30am On Jan 09, 2023
post=119853300:
Because Of Water, Husband Kill Him Wife.

What A Terrible Bad News, says
It's not ordinary, spiritually manipulated
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by NaijaCover(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

Your terrible blog trends by publishing more bad news. No indepth journalism of grass root Nigeria to feature better news that can help people grow intellectually and economically.
In fact, if you live bad news, your outlet should be in the north east reporting crimes by bandits. But you are hiding somewhere in Lagos, Ogun, Rivers, Abuja or Edo dishing out common news and this local champion nairaland ll push it to fp.
Una no dey shame?
I visited your blog and saw petty JSS2 class literary and debating day like news. Things you ought to v outgrown.
Soon, people ll know your site for childish news and bad ones to just lift somewhere so you ll be avoided like a plague.

Are You On Cheap Drugs This Morning?
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2023
post=119857169:

Are You On Cheap Drugs This Morning?
You are the one that sniffed latrine hole.
Sha improve on your shitt y news outlet and stop publishing childish regular nkan mbe news. You can't do pass Kola Olawuyi.
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by NaijaCover(m): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

You are the one that sniffed latrine hole.
Sha improve on your shitt y news outlet and stop publishing childish regular nkan mbe news. You can't do pass Kola Olawuyi.

Lalasticlala Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun

Come And See For Una Selves, #
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2023
post=119857309:

Lalasticlala Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun

Come And See For Una Selves, #
I should report you that made the insult.
I admonished you as someone who has superior media knowledge. I gave you points to better your life you are calling Seun & co.
You said I was high on cheap drugs. That's enough to ban you.
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by bigiyaro(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2023
This murder did not happen as a result of pure water o, the real wahala don dey ground and dey grow since. Women should learn to walk away at the first slap, marriage no be by force.

1 Like

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by spiceadole: 8:46am On Jan 09, 2023
Men have started killing their wives over cheap edible commodity.

Bread..
Water..

Kai
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by NaijaCover(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

I should report you that made the insult.
I admonished you as someone who has superior media knowledge. I gave you points to better your life you are calling Seun & co.
You said I was high on cheap drugs. That's enough to ban you.

@Sweetplum

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 09, 2023
post=119857545:

@Sweetplum

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
I don hear you. Well done for the few insightful news you v covered. Especially those that you were eye witness, not lifted ones.

1 Like

Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by NaijaCover(m): 8:56am On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

I don hear you. Well done for the few insightful news you v covered. Especially those that you were eye witness, not lifted ones.

Boss, , Dey Loyal
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Chris2863(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2023
Karlovych:
does Itakpe sound igboish to you or you just want to be stupid as usual??
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2023
Karlovych:
Oga, please go and take your drugs for your mental disorder regularly or if exhausted get another dosage from your doctor.Since when did Itakpe an Urhobo name become an Igbo one?
Things are going bad on this forum.It needs to be sanitized, because lunatics are quickly taking over,70% against 30%.
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by UzuAwka1(m): 9:24am On Jan 09, 2023
Karlovych:
Idiot, does that name sounds like Igbo name to you. Donkey.
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Isabi4lov: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2023
Things are very hard , before it was bread now is pure water ,When going out you have to hold extra money because of increase in transportation.

God should help us , this sufferness is too much .
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2023
Lawrence is an o don name? Itakpe is a Yoruba name? True true. Most of u from the eastern side are dead brains. U re only good in making fake drugs , fake products, baby factories, prostitution and drug peddling
OyeofIkoTuN:

Slaves...

Ondo man Lawrence ... You can't take your masters position, you can only wish..

Hahahahahahahaha..
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Uchedizzy(f): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2023
Anger does not solve issues learn to control your temper
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by befreemakers: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2023
Karlovych:

That's not an ibo name.....
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2023
yinkus6750:
See what poverty has caused
Pure water now sells for N30 .
In this hard times, but why go for a knife against your wife cos of poor water ?

I think this matter is about the 2 satchets of pure water on the wife's chest, she didnt allow him to drink that pure water.

Read between the lines.
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Sleekfingers: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2023
Felixamos:

And you can't? Talks like this irritates me so much...

Like I said earlier, any man who hits a woman(irrespective of what she does) is insane..

Any woman who hit a man NKO? Is sane abi?
Re: Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water by Bryan88(m): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2023
Karlovych:
Ewu!!!
How is Itakpe an Igbo name or is Ajah in igbo land? Meanwhile who so ever posted this didn’t want people to knw the state it happened, he only wrote Ajah part of the state but we all knws Ajah is in Tinubu’s self acclaimed state whc we all knw where. Ndi ala!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats Brother To Death In Lagos / Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts / Bodies Of 6 Siblings To Be Exhumed In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.