Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption (20134 Views)

Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo / Michael Achimugu: Hauwa Atiku Said That Titi Abubakar Uses Juju To Control Atiku / Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by seguno2: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2023
SLAP44:
Atiku is a part of the ugly past Nigeria is trying to forget.

Trying to forget with Peter Obi who was an integral part of the ugly past
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by Honestfrend: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2023
duro4chang:
No cour of law within and outside the country has ever pronounced Tinubu a criminal. No drug case has been linked to him. Stop all these propaganda, mudsling and character assassination against Tinubu. Just as you people have been saying something against Tinubu is the same way I have been reading about your Messiah obi.

https://www.nairaland.com/4778077/copy-tinubus-indictment-chicago-usa

Remain enlightened..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by seguno2: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2023
SmartPolician:
In all fairness, I think we should have a law that allows the federal government allocate a particular amount of money to all parties running for presidential election.

One of the conditions is that they must outline up-to-date guidelines on how they intend to disburse the funds and receipts to the EFCC and ICPC for investigation. If we don't do this, politicians will continue to steal public funds to finance expensive presidential elections.

Why don’t you want to put your own money into the party and candidates whose public policy positions you support?

Is that not how they do it in the abroad that Nigerians want to japa to
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by seguno2: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2023
Honestfrend:

Remain enlightened..

You have tried. It’s up to the ThiefNuibu supporters to use the opportunity you offered.
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by aycorporat(m): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2023
jaxxy:

He knows his boss isn't fit to rule Nigeria. His conscience is judging him and probably needs to speak since Nigerians have a better option and opportunity.

I don't know who he is supporting now he's not supporting atiku bt it can't be tinubu cos they are thesame thing.

Even Buhari know tinubu and atiku dint mean well. The North also knows the truth. They are only struggling with ethnicity sentiments.

This is deep my dear brother
Buhari hasn't shown much enthusiasms on the Asiwaju candidacy

1 Like

Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by duro4chang(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2023
Honestfrend:

Remain enlightened..
That is what I should tell you.
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by HitRun(m): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2023
Faithful14:
Accusing Atiku of being corrupt is like accusing a lion of eating raw meat. Everyone knows he's very corrupt

Obidatti for President

How was apga funded when Obi was governor?
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by Ebubu: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2023
SmartPolician:
In all fairness, I think we should have a law that allows the federal government allocate a particular amount of money to all parties running for presidential election.

One of the conditions is that they must outline up-to-date guidelines on how they intend to disburse the funds and receipts to the EFCC and ICPC for investigation. If we don't do this, politicians will continue to steal public funds to finance expensive presidential elections.

there are over 100 political parties, if FG funds all of them and more are created, how are we going to fund our budgets and development indices like education, health and infrastructure?

we should go and understudy how USA political parties fund their campaigns and party since we tailor our own democracy after theirs.
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by SmartPolician: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2023
Ebubu:

there are over 100 political parties, if FG funds all of them and more are created, how are we going to fund our budgets and development indices like education, health and infrastructure?

we should go and understudy how USA political parties fund their campaigns and party since we tailor our own democracy after theirs.

I have been informed that INEC used to support them financially, but they don't do that now.

As for the US, everyday people sponsor their campaigns through fundraisers, like Labour Party did. How many Nigerians are willing to do that?
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by Coolgent(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
SmartPolician:

Apt!
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by MamaletASO: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
This is not a news...

You saying that "Atiku is a thief or rogue or corrupt" is like telling people that Nigeria is in Africa..

So, you don't need to tell at all...

because, him (Atiku) knows that he (Atiku) is CORRUPT.
Atiku is aware and knows that he (Atiku) is corrupt..

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by plat0: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
There's no hope for Nigeria, a first world country should recolonize Nigeria or a coup should be carried out to flush out the present crop of politicians. He has been harping about privatization, when he wins, interested companies will have to pay a certain fee to those SPE's or SPV's , say he sells a refinery for $1b, $100m goes to the SPV offshore, no trace whatsoever because on the company books, such payment can be recorded as legal or consultancy fee. This same method of corruption is being adopted by political office holders all over Nigeria, talk about alpha beta and ambodes visionScape. Ministers in cash intensive ministries like Transportation, works and housing, petroleum, etc use the same method. Before giving the Chinese a project to execute in Nigeria, they are also expected to pay a certain amount to those SPV's, what about state government. Just think about the amount of money that has been siphoned through this method since 1999. Nigeria is irredeemable, just take care of your family, and if you have the means, leave! These revelations will not deter sycophants from voting and campaigning for this guy and he's most likely to be president in February.

1 Like

Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by Mubiola360: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
SLAP44:
Atiku is a part of the ugly past Nigeria is trying to forget.
if you blame Atiku then Onasanjo should not be spared. He should get the larger share of the blame
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by SLAP44: 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mubiola360:
if you blame Atiku then Onasanjo should not be spared. He should get the larger share of the blame

Obasanjo cleared our debts, left and secure country and invested in Nigeria. What did Atiku do but fight Obasanjo?
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by thinkmoney(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
zeembab:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnzbstyUAx4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lQGSfZmvxo

https://twitter.com/lionofjada/status/1612096230103961600?t=DbL-ktbR5wKHzVu6bnoxHw&s=19
Do I get angry? Yes. Why? Because I love and I want things to be better.
It frustrates me when I notice even young people that are supposed to have a sharp mind and healthy brain still show what I think is intentional foolishness.
Atiku, Obasanjo and Tinubu are the old thieves we are supposed to fight against, not to help to continue stealing.
Love yourself na. Don't cut yourself with a knife you are holding. This people don't care about you. They practise and scam you with 'CLOSE/DISCREET CORRUPTION' or SPV.
U NEED TO LISTEN TO THIS ON YOUTUBE TO LEARN ABOUT HOW EXPERT ATIKU EXPLAINED "OPEN CORRUPTION."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lQGSfZmvxo
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by magictonic(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
but this man named achimugu is a snitch. before you come at me, be it known to you that I'm not supporting Atiku
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by vicdonis: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
As long as nothing is linked to Atiku, no net will hold him. Most politicians are linked to these kind of things. Meanwhile, he said 'donations from governors are paid to the SPV to fund the party'. Let him release more so we can net him with Atiku, if they can't be traced to Atiku, he should be careful so it will not be twisted and Rob him in, and his good will not backfire.
Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by JOemmy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
SmartPolician:

Great idea

1 Like

Re: Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption by shegz24(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
Goodoldays:
I’m Obedient and have my personal reason for that

But one thing I want to ask this young man is,were you fired by Atiku or did you resign from being his aid?

If your answer is the first,then I will not believe you but if it’s the later then you are telling the truth

of course you will not believe him, afterall Peter Obi was literally the running mate of Atiku.

PDP lite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bulkachuwa Blunder: 11 Critical Questions Nigerians Are Asking / Awka Market Women Protesting Against INEC - PHOTO / Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.