Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack (22245 Views)

Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo / Michael Achimugu: Hauwa Atiku Said That Titi Abubakar Uses Juju To Control Atiku / Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by Icart: 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz3aTTxrBQA

After Dino Melaye make a video questioning who Michael Achimugu is and called him a yahoo boy, Michael has vowed to open more man of warms all because of Dino Melaye

Watch what Dino said below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcYLb9cCQIE

2 Likes

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by Princebizzie: 12:44am On Jan 10, 2023
Another first to comments:

The issue is did Atiku not in conjunction with Obansanjo operate these PSVs? We can clearly hear him speak on the phone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by SmartPolician: 2:06am On Jan 10, 2023
Michael, If you are reading this, pls you should thread with caution. I don't need to tell you that you are dealing with evil men who have kept Nigeria as a shithole and are regrouping to empty the treasury of the country.

There's no Nigerian who doesn't know that Atiku Abubukar is shamelessly corrupt - even his former boss (Olusegun Obasanjo) said so many unprintable things about him.

Look how Dino quickly put the blame on Tinubu as if we are babies who need someone to explain to us what transpired in the recorded telephone conversation between Michael and AA.

Lastly, I like that Peter Obi left PDP. How could he have been in that rotten party and be talking about fighting corruption? APC and PDP represent everything wrong with Nigeria.

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by southsouthking(m): 5:21am On Jan 10, 2023
Politics of bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by Shetemi12(m): 5:22am On Jan 10, 2023
Dino is the most use.less politician in this country! He's so daft

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by Aufbauh(m): 5:23am On Jan 10, 2023
Dino's uncouth approach will definitely put Atiku into more mess.

They should have let the sleeping dog lbe cos that guy seems to have more worms in the can.

22 Likes

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by donofdons: 5:24am On Jan 10, 2023
This man is a total idiot. He is releasing useless information in other to help Atiku’s opponents who is even more corrupt. All because Atiku attacked the man over his drug dealing issues in USA. No nigerian politician is a saint and corruption thrives even e amongst Nigerians of the poorest sort. Nigerians only complain about corruption when they are not benefiting from it.

I am even impressed by the audio because I know all nigerian politicians are rotten, but Atiku proved in the Audio that while he is not clean like all others (we knew this already) , he doesn’t believe in blatant stealing like the one done by the fools who simply transfers state resources into thee accounts with impunity. The audio is an indictment in PDP and hence all Nigerian politicians who belonged to that party around that time. The money was paid to pdp via an SPV, not to Atiku and it was done under OBJs directive.

I even respect Atiku for telling OBJ not to do open corruption like is done nowadays, but to at least mask it via consultancy work via SPV. That’s the way it is done in most developed nation. Not with bullion vans and crude Ghana must go bags.

This has even convinced me to vote Atiku because the devil I know respects himself and does things in a civilized manner. Not like the crude fellows who carry it inside Baba Riga and Agbada.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by sotall(m): 5:24am On Jan 10, 2023
undecided

This Micheal is a pained and bitter idiot who only came out to be singing because he no longer benefits from Atiku's money.

He wouldn't have come out singing if he was still receiving corruption money from Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:26am On Jan 10, 2023
The reason why Nigeria is where it is today is because of APC and PDP. Same people carpet crossing

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:26am On Jan 10, 2023
Yeye people dem

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by onukwube1: 5:27am On Jan 10, 2023
Dino is trying so hard to please his pay master but ended up attracting an exposure that many Nigerians are waiting for. Atiku is a corrupt man.

Peter Obi we know come February 25.

34 Likes

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:27am On Jan 10, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
The reason why Nigeria is where it is today is because of APC and PDP

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that are not suffering from self imposed amnesia will never and can never forget that Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora are one and the same.......

It is just a case of Olosho wey change location.....

For the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that voted for Atiku less than 4 years ago and are now out telling us that he is a thief, he is corrupt a criminal, he hates other religions, he is also a terrorist etc.
For you knowing all this and still went ahead to vote for him just 3 years ago
God will judge you all, the calamity you want to befall our darling nation then will be visited on you and yours.
No be curse,
Na fact .

As long as God lives

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by TheChameleon: 5:29am On Jan 10, 2023
grin

above me....love the dish you're serving. Let me add

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by Lawalatm: 5:31am On Jan 10, 2023
angry angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by TheChameleon: 5:32am On Jan 10, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:33am On Jan 10, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

above me....love the dish you're serving. Let me add
Correct man.
Chop kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by tiswell(m): 5:34am On Jan 10, 2023
Mike is a patriot and OBIdient
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by ubimagos: 5:34am On Jan 10, 2023
And Obi is what!
TOPCRUISE:
The reason why Nigeria is where it is today is because of APC and PDP. Same people carpet crossing

5 Likes

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by mycar: 5:36am On Jan 10, 2023
I don't get it, Did this happened just 2018?

ubimagos:
And Obi is what!
Did he mention any individual there, why singling Obi out? your obsession with peter obi may drive you crazy.

11 Likes

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by themosthigh: 5:36am On Jan 10, 2023
I actually respect Atiku after listening to the tape. He is one sophisticated man surrounded by crude thieving morons.

OBJ wanted to steal to fund pdp in a crude and primitive manner, Atiku advised him to do it in a civilized man via a special purpose vehicle and consultancy work. He did that and it worked and efcc couldn’t proved anything against him. That’s a man who should be president. Note the goats who embezzle crudely and hide it in overhead tanks and under the bed. And at least Atiku invested his money into founding companies which employ tens of thousands. Other stole and ate it till it’s finished and are now looking for more to steal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by lecowas: 5:39am On Jan 10, 2023
donofdons:
This man is a total idiot. He is releasing useless information in other to help Atiku’s opponents who is even more corrupt. All because Atiku attacked the man over his drug dealing issues in USA. No nigerian politician is a saint and corruption thrives even e amongst Nigerians of the poorest sort. Nigerians only complain about corruption when they are not benefiting from it.

I am even impressed by the audio because I know all nigerian politicians are rotten, but Atiku proved in the Audio that while he is not clean like all others (we knew this already) , he doesn’t believe in blatant stealing like the one done by the fools who simply transfers state resources into thee accounts with impunity. The audio is an indictment in PDP and hence all Nigerian politicians who belonged to that party around that time. The money was paid to pdp via an SPV, not to Atiku and it was done under OBJs directive.

I even respect Atiku for telling OBJ not to do open corruption like is done nowadays, but to at least mask it via consultancy work via SPV. That’s the way it is done in most developed nation. Not with bullion vans and crude Ghana must go bags.

This has even convinced me to vote Atiku because the devil I know respects himself and does things in a civilized manner. Not like the crude fellows who carry it inside Baba Riga and Agbada.

What are you even saying ? Smh

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by moshino(m): 5:43am On Jan 10, 2023
Princebizzie:
Another first to comments:

The issue is did Atiku not in conjunction with Obansanjo operate these PSVs? We can clearly hear him speak on the phone

It's "SPV", not "PSV".

1 Like

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by Siscooh: 5:44am On Jan 10, 2023
post=119885075:

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that are not suffering from self imposed amnesia will never and can never forget that Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora are one and the same.......

For the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that voted for Atiku less than 4 years ago and are now out telling us that he is a thief, he is corrupt a criminal, he hates other religions, he is also a terrorist etc.
God will judge you all, the calamity you want to befall our darling nation then will be visited on you and yours.
No be curse,
Na fact .

As long as God lives

Shhhhhhh!!!
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by AlwaysPositive: 5:46am On Jan 10, 2023
donofdons:

Lolz.

Save this energy for February

3 Likes

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by Enemyofpeace: 5:47am On Jan 10, 2023
What is he waiting for?

Ordinary seat belt Atiku no fit tie by himself, what kind of bigmanism and laziness is that?

6 Likes

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by AlwaysPositive: 5:48am On Jan 10, 2023
post=119885075:

No be curse,
Na fact .

As long as God lives

Save your energy for February grin grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by SmartPolician: 5:49am On Jan 10, 2023
donofdons:

I even thought you were making sense until I read the last paragraph. You have Kwankwanso and Obi in this race and you are pained that Atiku was exposed. Now, you want to vote for him and convince your cohorts to do the same.

Na person wey police catch be thief! Someone just exposed Atiku and Tinubu was captured moving lots of money into his private residence on the eve of an election. Huncle, I put it to you that yours is a clear case of Stockholm syndrome.

7 Likes

Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by Omihanifa: 5:50am On Jan 10, 2023
Lol
Re: Michael Achimugu Vow to Expose Atiku Abubakar Because Of Dino's Attack by Dialpad: 5:52am On Jan 10, 2023
Dino is not smart, this is not the time to infuriate this guy.

Anyway he that the gods want to destroy, they first make them mad.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Intels Finally Loses Pilotage Monopoly As NPA Contracts Four New Firms / Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Under Siege Again / Reps Insists On Two-Month Free Electricity For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.