Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave (15101 Views)

Gale Of Resignations Hit Edo PDP / Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna / Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Okoroawusa: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2023
How come no one is defecting to Labour Party?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by ItsTutsi(m): 9:19am On Jan 09, 2023
Lol and nyamiri flat.head Osu were posting letters on how they are defecting to Pandora "Anini" Him Tu Lie L.P. grin grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Komu1048(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2023
With Asiwaju, APC is coming to rewrite their wrong and also continue the infrastructural development, fight against the enemy of the state that Buhari has initiated. It’s time Nigeria treads on the path of progress.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by yemmit90: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2023
Holla911:
Pdp is tearing down to the bottom.
Jagaban should be cautious of this people, they will try to blend into apc to continue their frauds.

That is why the country need total restructuring. No matter who wins, these corrupt politicians will defect to his party and continue their business as usual.

No man can fix Nigeria but the system itself. Current politicians old or young cannot do this but poor masses through revolution.
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by dustmalik: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2023
Okoroawusa:
How come no one is defecting to Labour Party?
This is what the Obidients are yet to come to terms with. These politicians defecting to APC and PDP are grassroot politicians. They know exactly where the electorates in their constituency are tilting towards, that's how they make their decision as to where to defect to.

I've said it before, and I will say it again. On the election day, when numbers starts trickling in, no one should shout rigging. Online noise doesn't win elections

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Indispensable85(m): 9:34am On Jan 09, 2023
Nawteemaxie:
Just the usual governorship tussle. Agbado baboons will flood here thinking it is for their half-alive schizophrenic the defections are meant!
Deltans are Obidient, and for Peter Obi will we deliver come February!

See tears.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Indispensable85(m): 9:36am On Jan 09, 2023
PDP is dead

1 Like

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Wickedfact: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2023
Dikaveli:
The woman said if they come here to campaign ask them where is our money

Says someone that has been one of the criminals for 7 and half years , now she is warming up to join bigger thieves or PDP is not giving her bread again .

If we have PDP in delta where is our money then what are we going to ask that same APC you joined concerning the situation of this country .

Selfish fellas always after their own pocket ..

I don't know the level of our senses in this country but you see any right thinking youth that has a PVC and failed to vote out PDP, APC is the biggest fool

You can vote LP, nnpp etc but you see PDP and APC don't look their way because the can't offer us anything new

As for me and all the right thinking youth in this country

Our vote is for Mr integrity peter obi

Mr integrity that was in PDP less than 9 months ago.

You Obidog pigs are so stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Buksaylor: 9:39am On Jan 09, 2023
muykem:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/gale-of-defections-hit-delta-pdp-as-family-relatives-of-okowas-strongman-askia-defect-to-apc/

Coming out to the road this morning...in Portharcourt...and seeing what is happening on the road because of fuel..It is only someone that is cursed or whose family is cursed that will vote for APC..
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Zulum500: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2023
Dikaveli:

Says someone that has been one of the criminals for 7 and half years , now she is warming up to join bigger thieves or PDP is not giving her bread again .

If we have PDP in delta where is our money then what are we going to ask that same APC you joined concerning the situation of this country .

I don't know the level of our senses in this country but you see any right thinking youth that has a PVC and failed to vote out PDP, APC is the biggest fool

You can vote LP, nnpp etc but you see PDP and APC don't look their way because the can't offer us anything new

See painment grin
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2023
Why is it that nobody of importance defects to Labour Party? Maybe because they can see that the party is not unlike Bathroom that calls itself River Benue and Butterfly that calls itself bird? Do not mind the so-called defection of people like Kenneth Okonkwo. I see his "defection" as realignment of hometown boy uniting with his kinsmen. If Eboes were truly great traders this is the time to tell their Messiah to call it quits. The money they'll waste chasing after elusive glory from now till February 25th is enough to build a modern Market in Upper Iweka. That'll be a great diversion of the attention of the youths from peddling cocaine and dealing in fake merchandise!

1 Like

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Zulum500: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2023
Obi ti luleeeeeeee piiiiiii grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2023
muykem:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/gale-of-defections-hit-delta-pdp-as-family-relatives-of-okowas-stropngman-askia-defect-to-apc/

At Aviara, he told the people that that Okowa is deceiving himself, but he will not be vice president. Our next president, he said, is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and our Vice President will be Senator Kassim Shettima, both of the APC.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Holla911(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2023
yemmit90:

That is why the country need total restructuring. No matter who wins, these corrupt politicians will defect to his party and continue their business as usual.

No man can fix Nigeria but the system itself. Current politicians old or young cannot do this but poor masses through revolution.

The judiciary is the engine room of a successful governing system.
It takes a man to make a change in a system.
By records, lagos State has the best judiciary and a man is behind its success. We want that working model in the federal system.
We want tinubu for president based on his records.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Zulum500: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2023
dustmalik:
Where is that Gucciblog? Oya, come and tell me where they are resigning to.

Bros Gucciidiot ti luleeeeeeee piiiiiii grin

1 Like

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Zulum500: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2023
asobo1:
Their defection is inconsequential to the victory of Atiku/Okowa

****Breaking News*****

FOUNDER DAAR COMMUNICATIONS PLC, RAYMOND DOKPESI RELEASED AFTER INCIDENT IN LONDON AIRPORT
The founder of DAAR Communications Plc High Chief Raymond Dokpesi (Ph.D) has been released after an incident which saw him delayed on arrival at the London Heathrow airport on Sunday January 8, 2023.
Dokpesi arrived via Frankfurt from Abuja on a Lufthansa airlines flight and was invited off the plane, before other passengers were disembarked.
Dokpesi was delayed at the airport for some hours before his passport was stamped and he was cleared by British Immigration officials for entry into the country.
His visit to the United Kingdom is not unconnected to the invitation of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar by the British government to share perspectives on issues around the 2023 presidential elections.
The media founder is the Deputy Director-General, Technical & Systems of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council.
Chief Dokpesi wishes to thank all for their outpour of love, prayers and support following the news of the incident and to reassure that he is hale and hearty.
Signed,
Management

See painment and BP level
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Zulum500: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2023
adecz:

Okies is too colorless & I suspect that,
like Tinubu, he has bad breath ❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
See painment and BP
Obi ti luleeeeeeee piiiiiii grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by ChuckDiesel: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2023
Clowns. Aviara people wey dey talk about Obi, left and right?
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Superwave16320: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2023
How many Igbo governor are now with him before u start wailing like a fool ?

Nbote:
Hahahahaha... I remember when all the Obi haters claimed all his kinsmen were against him and he was just wasting time.. Isn't God wonderful
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Superwave16320: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2023
We should vote out APC n PDP n now vite Peter Obi who left PDP 2 month ago as knew God sent ? Don't your Igbo father need is brain checked foe foolishness like this.

Dikaveli:

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by deeva2: 10:14am On Jan 09, 2023
There are only 3 categories of people supporting ObiFraud.

The ones who support because he is Igbo and wants an Igbo president
The ones who hate Tinubu for no specific reason,
And the ones who are cashing out from his campaign fund.

None involves COMPETENCE or CAPACITY.

That's why no relevant politician wants to associate with Obifailure..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Ikea81: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2023
I am a deltan, I live in Lagos but vote in my village in Ika. But I can tell you for free....under Okowa , PDP will lose Delta this time around.....APC will take the state and overwhelming vote for LP in the presidential election. Okowa failed woefully....He shld use the remaining time to help his people now by giving them jobs in delta govt but the Buffon still massaging the delta south ego wey no dey again..

2 Likes

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Misterone: 10:28am On Jan 09, 2023
Dikaveli:

ALL POLITICS IS LOCAL. Your interest first of all should be where you lay your head and get your daily bread before talking about other things
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by muykem: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2023
Buksaylor:

Coming out to the road this morning...in Portharcourt...and seeing what is happening on the road because of fuel..It is only someone that is cursed or whose family is cursed that will vote for APC..
Everybody is not thinking like a Child as you do. We don't vote based on shallow reasons, yes we have fuel challenge at moment but Buhari government remain the best that Nigeria have steady supply of fuel especially during Christmas season save this 2022 compared to other previous administrations.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Owologbo(m): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2023
oyin44:
Good..power is coming back to the south. . cheesy grin cheesy

Tinubu is winning south south...slowly by slowly.... cheesy grin

Keep deceiving yourself.
Askia that could not win PDP house of rep. primary election.
Nobody is surprised by askia and other Isoko south PDP member decamping. my worry is that they did not see any other party to decamp to, but bandits party. But the bandits party has no place in Isoko land.
The same greed that made them to loose the PDP ticket will still destroy them in APC.
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Owologbo(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2023
PandoraObi:
They are crossing from PDP to APC, an indication that Biafra party now Labour party is for Igbos and myopic others, it seems labour party is a social media party

Shut your trap and stop spewing rubbish from your enclave. Is Askia not part of the PDP that he's accusing today?
When they advised them to stepdown for one candidate in Isoko south so as to defeat the candidate from Isoko north, their greed and selfishness could not allow them.
There's no place for bandits party "APC" in Isoko land.

You can mark this post, Come and question me if Labour party no win presidential election in Isoko land as whole.

1 Like

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Iampromoted(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2023
Owologbo:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Askia that could not win PDP house of rep. primary election.
Nobody is surprised by askia and other Isoko south PDP member decamping. my worry is that they did not see any other party to decamp to, but bandits party. But the bandits party has no place in Isoko land.
The same greed that made them to loose the PDP ticket will still destroy them in APC.
Read again...it was Askia's brother that left PDP, not Askia himself.
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Peacecore: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2023
Duru009:
THIS people are wasting there time....

Delta State is full PDP state. Thy will win both Governorship and Presidential election....
Buh you no believe say Lagos na full APC state bah...
Just dey play

1 Like

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Obaino1985: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2023
I am in Delta state now governorship elections in Delta can go to either parties apc or pdp but the presidential election will be massively be Peter obi

1 Like

Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by lereinter(m): 11:35am On Jan 09, 2023
I was expecting to hear they move to LP

apc is paying good money to harvest bigwigs to their party

But will pay voters rubbish

Only a fööl who's alive in this country between 2015 and now will be voting for apc
Re: Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave by Jayeola87: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2023
Vxvxv

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi & His Team Land In Plateau State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally / Now Is The Time To Invest In Nigeria — Atiku / Anenih Threatening My Life - Ehidiamen Aidonojie, Edo Monarch Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.