Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections (27011 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections by rombija: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Your numbered days on earth are lesser than that of Tinubu
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections by leisuretym: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
Bluntemperor:

IBB,as fondly called, is one of the architect of Nigeria destruction,for Election were held in 1993 , June 12 and he single handedly annulled that Free and Fair Elections,so we know his tricks ,except the Indomie generation that left history behind them only to he commenting on - why Nigeria Is like this'!
It was a grave day that brought Nigeria to her knees - the Naira Plummeted because the World came to Nigeria but we're disappointed!
The Babangida that describes himself as 'Evil-Genius,could not withstand the local and International Pressure- and had to hand power to a political novice in the Earnest Shonekan - who was after 3- Months, toppled by his brother - Gen.Abacha and since then and till today, the ghosts of June-12 on Nigeria is still hurting and have no Peace,as Nigeria is being hunted by her notorious past, selfishly designed by the people like that and many Youths are seeing today!
Just imagine - he jet out with his family and left the 'Poor' Nigeria !
Very Shameful, indeed!

This is why I said May he Rest In Peace in Germany but I later changed it to May he rest in hell , and if the ghost of MKO is able to catch up with him , may he beat the hell out of his on that wheel chair in his grave

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections by saintrow1: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
The fear if tinubu, obj will soon relocate, include that fake afenifere olojududu omo ibo. Set Awon werey group
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections by gly(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
orohbiro:
One of the biggest problem of this nation oga just stay there you no get use. Obj get use past you rather than stay quiet may God guide and bless obj for us.

We have miss osinbanjo we must not miss peter obi or we have finish

yes o!
We have missed Osinbajo but God helping us we will not miss Obi
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections by francotunsco: 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
okeysoninv:
lolz, seriously tinubu days are numbered in the earth.
Your own days are lettered already!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections by saintrow1: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
leisuretym:

This is why I said May he Rest In Peace in Germany but I later changed it to May he rest in hell , and if the ghost of MKO is able to catch up with him , may he beat the hell out of his on that wheel chair in his grave
That same oloshi is supporting obi, all of them will perish

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections by francotunsco: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
One General run go Germany another General siddon for Hilltop dey write letter when we have abolished post office a long time ago.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections by okeysoninv: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
francotunsco:

Your own days are lettered already!
don't be emotional. I'm only messenger
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections by francotunsco: 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
okeysoninv:
don't be emotional. I'm only messenger

Messenger who is quick to number the days of a fellow human being as if you are sure you will outlive the person. Adjust please.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections by caye(m): 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mamaafrik1:
Masses should stay watchful, something may be happening....

I hope the forewarned 2nf civil war is not being put into action.
These guys have security info we don't have.

His handlers might have told him to save himself and family.

#Justathought
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections by okeysoninv: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
francotunsco:

Messenger who is quick to number the days of a fellow human being as if you are sure you will outlive the person. Adjust please.
when I finish my mission on Earth i will go. don't be emotional. when queen died God showed it, when pope died God showed it.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections by ITAMINI: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
Won't he vote or does it mean that he does not have a preferred candidate to vote for hmmmmmmmm. Who will he blame if the one that will image till ketp us on this condition wish I pray it will not happen. His Excellency please come back let's join hand and fight this battle, thanks.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections by ChronicGp(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
He should vote online,Obidients need that his vote. �
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections by Lepon02: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Oloriburuku IBB

Onikuuuure
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections by pikechukwu6(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Something fishery smelling... May God divide this nation in peace not war.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections by MotiveU(f): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Japa things Loading.
This guys knows things that we don't know.
God help us their evil plans won't work.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections by ofiko123(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
May God save him sha...
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections by Elidrisy20: 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
Fear don catch am, we dey kampe
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections by Ado9: 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
I hope it's not that they have planned chaos and then run out of the country in order not to be linked with whatever crisis may happen. I pray to God to keep us the vulnerables.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Travels To Germany, To Return After Elections by SenatePresdo(m): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
PandoraObi:
That is where they plan to dig hole for Igbo presidency and cover it. You will soon hear Atiku visits Germany.

After February 25th, you will deactivate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. / Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike / The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.