Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls (20201 Views)

INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Governorship Election / APC Ends All Presidential/national Assembly Campaigns. / INEC To Deploy 400,000 Corps Members For Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by DItalianNija: 9:23am On Jan 09, 2023
APC for governor of Delta state,
LP, Obi for president. Dat is d best code.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by ruggedtimi(m): 9:23am On Jan 09, 2023
Aufbauh:
The structureless party with just barely 30 senatorial candidates will find it practically impossible to mobilize for the national election.

Their supporters keep believing on phenomenon that is practically impossible in our clime. We siddon dey look and to laugh at them come February 2023.
mobilize you mean vote buying?
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2023
Wickedfact:

How will Peter Obi execute his policies among the various arms of government if you vote other parties to control other arms?

You guys are politically dumb and it's a problem to Obi.

They are narrow minded.

That was how Obi too said that LP will let PDP win in Rivers as long as PDP supports LP for the presidency.

Obi cares only about himself. LP is just a platform for him to achieve his presidential ambition. He shares absolutely nothing ideological with the party.

And he has passed that selfishness to his followers. But unlike Obi who is desperate for power, his followers who probably believe he has the magic wand, are too narrow minded to see that he would be isolated in the centre if APC and PDP dominate the National Assembly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by Oracleee: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2023
SLAP44:
For me, it's the number of youthful voters that makes me smile. 48 million youths cannot be voting for old, senile, weak, frail, expired and analogue candidates to lead them to the past.

Vote for someone who understands your generation.

E go shock you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by Wickedfact: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2023
SmartPolician:

Obi has successfully run a government with a house of assembly entirely run by the opposition.

Huncle, just vote for him and let him handle the rest. Peter Obi is not your regular politician; he is a smart man.

Cc lansile

Peter Obi is the first Governor in the history of this country to be impeached twice. Simply because he was foolish enough to think about himself alone.

If you didn't learn from that, I hope he has cos he would just be a President on 1 leg. Instead of finding solutions to legislative impasse, he will start with his victim complex and be behaving like GEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by SmartPolician: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2023
Wickedfact:

Peter Obi is the first Governor in the history of this country to be impeached twice. Simply because he was foolish enough to think about himself alone.

If you didn't learn from that, I hope he has cos he would just be a President on 1 leg. Instead of finding solutions to legislative impasse, he will start with his victim complex and be behaving like GEJ.

There's no point arguing with your type.

May God help Peter Obi to win.

The rest na moi-moi case.

I won't reply you again.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by eniwhy: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2023
Asiwaju is the next president of Nigeria
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2023
The election will not hold
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by nairavsdollars(f): 9:29am On Jan 09, 2023
Serves greedy Lawan right
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by Wickedfact: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

They are narrow minded.

That was how Obi too said that LP will let PDP win in Rivers as long as PDP supports LP for the presidency.

Obi cares only about himself. LP is just a platform for him to achieve his presidential ambition. He shares absolutely nothing ideological with the party.

And he has passed that selfishness to his followers. But unlike Obi who is desperate for power, his followers who probably believe he has the magic wand, are too narrow minded to see that he would be isolated in the centre if APC and PDP dominate the National Assembly.

With an Ado Doduwa as Speaker of the House, Obi can't survive. He will join Datti in crying.
Someone that has been in the House since the time of Salisu Buhari, Bello Masari and Co.

Meanwhile, Obi is very selfish and dumb. That is why those who worked with him as Governor have refused to come out and campaign for him. He didn't build a single person or help them grow. That attitude is playing out regarding his relationship with other candidates.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by DonWest16(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2023
No they are taking over with an old, senile and a convicted Drug Lord grin
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by Ausval: 9:30am On Jan 09, 2023
This goes to show democracy is working here and that there is high level of corruption in nigeria

Ideally you can have people from different political parties successfully run a government

What governs the affairs of every responsible government is the constitution and the constitution is not political party centric
Wickedfact:

How will Peter Obi execute his policies among the various arms of government if you vote other parties to control other arms?

You guys are politically dumb and it's a problem to Obi.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by Afamed: 9:30am On Jan 09, 2023
SmartPolician:
You can vote for any candidate of your choice for any other elective position, but make sure you vote for Peter Obi of the Labour Party for president.
Even his Agulu peopel in Anambra will not vote for the Pandora fruad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by Wickedfact: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2023
SmartPolician:

There's no point arguing with your type.

May God help Peter Obi to win.

The rest na moi-moi case.

I won't reply you again.

You no sabi politics and you lack political foresight.

Just imagine Rivers House of Assembly is led by APC members. Imagine how things will be in the state.
Look at how Osun Assembly tamed Adeleke within 48 Hours grin

Na wetin we dey talk be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by Chopcy29: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2023
SLAP44:
For me, it's the number of youthful voters that makes me smile. 48 million youths cannot be voting for old, senile, weak, frail, expired and analogue candidates to lead them to the past.

You know nothing bro. Except northern youth and most of the western youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by IgOga(m): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2023
Anatakuebira:
In 2011 as a presiding officer in the general election in Delta state to be precise, I saw a youth who came home prepared to vote for a particular party change his mind in last for minute for one bottle of vigu milk. I felt bad that day. I hope the youth get it right this time.

That's sad

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by ityP(m): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2023
SLAP44:

I should vote for cry cry baby grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by Babastrong(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2023
[quote author=SLAP44 post=119857967]For me, it's the number of youthful voters that makes me smile. 48 million youths cannot be voting for old, senile, weak, frail, expired and analogue candidates to lead them to the past.

Vote for someone who understands your generation. [ The presidential aspirant who understood our generation is not among the 3 leading contentants. Any youth campaigning for a 63yrs old man as a representative of youths needs to visit psychiatry hospital. Imoulin or sowore are the youths nigeria youths need, if truely they are not agitating for biafra. Gbam!]
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by Rawtruth1: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2023
Olusegun Obasanjo wrote,

"None of the candidates are saints, but when one compares their character, antecedent, their understanding, knowledge, discipline, and vitality that they can bring to the table, as well as the great efforts required to remain focused on the job, especially in light of the current state of the country and my own experience on the job, Peter Obi has an advantage as a mentee.

"Others, like all of us, have something to contribute to the new dispensation for the liberation, restoration, and collective salvation of Nigeria.

Peter is a needle with a thread attached from North to South, so he cannot become lost. In other words, he has access to individuals who can pull his ears if necessary. Obasanjo wrote in a signed letter, "It goes without saying that he has a young and capable running mate with a spotless record of achievement in both public and private life."

Me: History will be kind to you. If you listen to this call, which will birth a new Nigeria where everyone will be treated equally irrespective of our tribe or religion,

Even if they give you N50,000 to vote, it won't last you more than 10 days.

It is never too late for you to have a rethink, forget your selfishness, and join history today by supporting Peter Obi.

Supporting Peter Obi will not affect your Senate, House of Representatives, House of Assembly, or Governorship candidates.

I beg you in the name of God, please don't make the mistake we made in 2015. I want you to think about the future of your children, born and unborn, and declare your support for Peter Obi, the man whom God has anointed to liberate Nigerians from the hands of godfatherism and poverty and to bring democracy to us all, irrespective of our religion, tribe, or culture.

May 2023 be your year of total restoration from all that you have lost as a result of bad governance.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by webosky: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2023
Aufbauh:
The structureless party with just barely 30 senatorial candidates will find it practically impossible to mobilize for the national election.

Their supporters keep believing on phenomenon that is practically impossible in our clime. We siddon dey look and to laugh at them come February 2023.

Speak all the English you learnt from school you jobless urchin you will be disappointed
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by seunjungle1(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2023
Why do you like swimming in a pool of dilution. You talk as if all the 48million youths are Igbo or are Obi.
Majority of those crowd in APC campaign rallies are youths.....I'm I for Obi?
You better wake up to the reality...

I'm a for Jagaban
God bless he real Nigerians

FalseProphet1:
48 million votes for Peter Obi.

This I have seen.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by Amaggedon: 9:39am On Jan 09, 2023
Aufbauh:

There will be no ballot papers to snatch. So I don't know what structure you're banking on .
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by Otunski: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2023
48 million youths. This is quite unprecedented in our Electoral history. This same number of youths have what it takes to convince the aged people to vote who they want. Las Las Peter Obi would emerged victorious at the poll for a better NIGERIA.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by shoskid(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2023
SLAP44:

Mumu, My vote is for Tinubu as a vibrant youth. You can hug the nearest transformer if you're not satisfied with my choice
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by freshvine(f): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

The youths are taking over with a 60 year old man abi?

Peter Obi will run a flight of stairs and feel energized but Tinubu will land in the hospital.

That's the difference between being youthful.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by SLAP44: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2023
shoskid:

Mumu, My vote is for Tinubu as a vibrant youth. You can hug the nearest transformer if you're not satisfied with my choice

Do you love failures? grin
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2023
freshvine:

Peter Obi will run a flight of stairs and feel energized but Tinubu will land in the hospital.

That's the difference between being youthful.

Leave Tinubu out of it.

My point is that Obi too is an old man.

There are far younger men on the ballot who will truly represent the youth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by sageb: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2023
ijustdey:

*Akpabio, Nwaoboshi, Machina make list

*4,223 candidates contesting for 469 federal legislative positions

*48 million out of 93.5 million eligible voters are youths, commission reveals

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/01/09/inec-releases-final-list-of-presidential-national-assembly-candidates-for-polls/amp/

Nlfpmod

@DissTroy I said it previously, Akpabio will be on the ballot.
Akpabio will defeat Enoidem in the election.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by galaxy2020(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2023
ObiDatti are they anointed ones to lift us out of this suffering.
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by sageb: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2023
DItalianNija:
APC for governor of Delta state, LP, Obi for president. Dat is d best code.
Do you believe Omo Agege can defeat Okowa's candidate, Sheriff?
Re: INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls by deeva2: 10:01am On Jan 09, 2023
FalseProphet1:
48 million votes for Peter Obi.

This I have seen.

Delusion and self deceit..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Nigerian That Praises Obasanjo Will Go To Hell – Seun Kuti / Resign Now, PDP NYF To Metuh / Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.