Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

What Do You Tell Ur Children To Motivate Them. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Tell Ur Children To Motivate Them. (234 Views)

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) / How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Tell Ur Children To Motivate Them. by ibechris(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2023
In Nigeria today,I can tell with u that most parents are inundated with a whole alot of tasks and duties as far as parenting is concern.

It is never easy,especially if u are a man who is very much involved in the lives of ur children so much.

For,I have been using the motivating factor to get my children going,especially telling them while they should be educated and become useful to the family,society and country. I used to give them reason to be dogged in the midst of hopelessness in our society.

I tell them to be diligent at school, don't fight,don't quarrel and don't even feel bad among ur peers and don't be jealous with whatever u see in school. Let what u want to be in the future guide u and to keep u going and strong.

I also tell them not to forget to appreciate elders. Always say thank u when someone gift and advice u.

I just think we need to keep talking and not cursing them like some people do. I have seen many parents who frustrate the hell and even curse their children to a point where the child loses morale

So,what else do u tell your children let us learn from one another?

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Tell Ur Children To Motivate Them. by ImmanuelMyron(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tell 'em Not To Give A Fucc And Trust No Soul.

Nobody's Real Bro.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Don't Pay Until You See Th Travel Box You Ordered For / Family Intro / Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!!! PLS�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.