Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed (38885 Views)

Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf / Tunde Yusuf Orders Detention Of Usman Shugaba After Disregarding COVID-19 Order / Buhari Aide, Garba Shehu Mocks Oby Ezekwesili Asked "What Is Oby?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by chronique(m): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2023
Can you just imagine the level of nonsense going on in this country? If I were to be the pilot of that plane, I would not have agreed to fly the plane.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by Blakpot: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2023
Frosheer:
woman of action and caliber

Ignoramus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by Madridstar(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2023
Woman of substance grin
Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by Holla911(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2023
If true, this is abuse of power.
Her husband should caution her else he loose his position.
This are the anomaly that should be checkmate by the incoming government.
Nigeria must be great.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by rayvelez(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2023
Hausa oppressing themselves

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by Enemyofpeace: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2023
Power show. E no concern me, na Muslim Muslim ticket

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by Ckonnet: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2023
Nbote:
The kind of impunity we are witnessing under this govt is mind boggling

Wait till jagaban smells the seat. Anything a.p.c should be mobbed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by gasparpisciotta: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2023
Women and power don’t mix well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by tesppidd: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2023
cheesy
Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by Minjim: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2023
A wife that should be seen and not heard is here causing trouble.
If I were Buhati, that woman would be in prison by now and her husband fighting to save his job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2023
Hmmmm! Strange things are happening. She is even more powerful than the State Directors and can order them around as she deem fit.

Welcome to Nigeria my country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by staga: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2023
This woman seems to forget the common parlance among the military and police..

ALL DIE NA DIE.

No matter your position in life, you will still die and be thrown into the ground, while your spirit leaves to meet your Maker for judgement on how you lived your life on earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by Llight101(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2023
Some Women can relegate the devil if given 1/2 the powers the devil hold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by Enemyofpeace: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2023
chronique:
Can you just imagine the level of nonsense going on in this country? If I were to be the pilot of that plane, I would not have agreed to fly the plane.
if I fly am, I go make sure sey I crash am inside the red sea

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by Delphi(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2023
Wow. Power intoxicates and absolute power intoxicates absolutely.
So unfortunate some people cannot contain status bestowed on them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by omoluka: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2023
Nigeria! Very funny country grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by infohenry(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2023
Hmmm, does she work with DSS, why wield that kind of power?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by rolams(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2023
Women and arrogance!

But why are men so loose to easily take order from women to hurt their fellow men?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by Exmilitant(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2023
I dey wait to see that president wife or Dss wife or governor wife or army general wife or any big man wife wey go fit embarrass me like that. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by sissoko89: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2023
“As she saw Kilo taking a video, she immediately ordered the personnel to kill him, saying ‘kill him, and nothing will happen’.
Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by deedo93(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2023
This is so sad
Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by tonididdy(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2023
Wetin wan happen before?
Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by EagleNest(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2023
Wonders
Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by TheChameleon: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2023
PureMe01:
NNPP is winning Kano,Jigawa with massive margin.

PETER OBI is the next president of Nigeria.

Your translation of this event is that Peter obi will win?

You see why you and your people remain as slaves in Nigeria?

That inability to use your brains and eyes at all

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by ganisucks(f): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2023
Minjim:
What do you mean by this?!
Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2023
Minjim:
If I were Buhati, that woman would be in prison by now and her husband fighting to save his job
that's coward on the side of the government
Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by backnbeta(f): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2023
Abuse of power undecided
Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2023
This Apc madness must be be treated come 25th

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by PureMe01: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2023
TheChameleon:

Your translation of this event is that Peter obi will win?

You see why you and your people remain as slaves in Nigeria?

That inability to use your brains and eyes at all
You may need more geepee tanks of tears

1 Like

Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by Irupetepete: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2023
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed by qtx(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://dailynigerian.com/wife-sss-orders-arrests-kano/
Can you imagine? Lawlessness. Ordinary woman without office in the DSS. Tomorrow they will start telling us "they are not giving women opportunity to govern." If this one is the president of the country, just imagine what she can do. She is just the DSS director's wife see the unwholesome acts she is engaging in. Quite pathetic. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA / Olumide Akpata And Osayamon Ogbebor Wedding Photos / Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.