Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,783 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa (1334 Views)

Sanusi II: Court Bars Kano Government From Dissolving Emirates / Updated: List Of Indictments, Arrests And Executions!! Dismantling The Deepstate / Gov. Obiano Reacts To Dismantling Of COVID-19 Barricade At Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Confirmedzombie: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
Biafra is full with numerous resources with if properly use Dubai will be like a Village

Mazi Simon Ekpa

God bless Mazi Simon Ekpa, the man greater than ojukwu, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Awolowo, Tinubu

The ohamdike 1 of Ndigbo.
Simon Ekpa may your days be long.

No election in Biafra land

Its Biafra or death
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by okeysoninv: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

The little I got to know about God is that whenever he has marked an event spiritually, he would still need a physical being to act/execute it on this physical Earth. This is the reason why I believe that the antichrist will be a human born by a woman on earth.

Now persons like Gen. ABACHA, Gen. Buhari, babangida, Sunday igboho, sheikh Gumi, Nnamdi Kanu, simon ekpa etc might be God's tool to accomplish his work irrespective wether they are sinners or not or wether they are christians or not.

Do you understand what I meant?
your perfectly right.
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
your perfectly right.

Ok

Now I noticed that you dislike the agitators from the south East, for example when the Fulanis slaughtered some villagers in Enugu you never made any recommendations as to how to prevent further attack.

But when their ESN goes after this Fulani men you always complain that they are bringing destruction to the east meanwhile the Nigerian army are clearly supporting the Fulanis on their manslaughter.

If I show you how many persons has been slaughtered in southern Kaduna in the past week by this Fulanis you will see reasons why Nnamdi Kanu established the ESN.

So I'm not saying that Nnamdi Kanu or Simon ekpa are saints but they might be God's tool which is the reason why they are still alive and to me, they are the only mouthpiece of an average Nigerian today, i.e they are the only persons who would look the governors and president in the face and spit the TRUTH.
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Felimax(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
Idiko1:

If a contributor cannot respond to your idiotic shenanigans on nairaland, I suggest you fall off the forum.

Oga please stop spitting on my body. Is it so hard for you to face your front?
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by okeysoninv: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Ok

Now I noticed that you dislike the agitators from the south East, for example when the Fulanis slaughtered some villagers in Enugu you never made any recommendations as to how to prevent further attack.

But when their ESN goes after this Fulani men you always complain that they are bringing destruction to the east meanwhile the Nigerian army are clearly supporting the Fulanis on their manslaughter.

If I show you how many persons has been slaughtered in southern Kaduna in the past week by this Fulanis you will see reasons why Nnamdi Kanu established the ESN.

So I'm not saying that Nnamdi Kanu or Simon ekpa are saints but they might be God's tool which is the reason why they are still alive and to me, they are the only mouthpiece of an average Nigerian today, i.e they are the only persons who would look the governors and president in the face and spit the TRUTH.

who told you I'm supporting fulani. The wrath of God is also upon them . the wrath of God is upon Igbo because they held God in one hand and idol in the other hand. that is the reason of their problem. should Igbos embrace God in their aggitation God would have shown mercy upon them. well the wrath of God is upon Nigeria as a whole
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Idiko1: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Felimax:

Oga please stop spitting on my body. Is it so hard for you to face your front?

I guess you deserved being spat on your body.
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
who told you I'm supporting fulani. The wrath of God is also upon them . the wrath of God is upon Igbo because they held God in one hand and idol in the other hand. that is the reason of their problem. should Igbos embrace God in their aggitation God would have shown mercy upon them. well the wrath of God is upon Nigeria as a whole

Alright, May God show his mercy upon us!

Anyway, God searches the hearts of men and if he finds what he needs in any man he will pour out his will on such person and these are the persons whom he will use to rebuild Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Realrealfact: 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
PO

Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by okeysoninv: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Alright, May God show his mercy upon us!

Anyway, God searches the hearts of men and if he finds what he needs in any man he will pour out his will on such person and these are the persons whom he will use to rebuild Nigeria.
if Nigerians can call upon the name of Lord , he will come down from heaven and heal the land.
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by PaNnamdi: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
Biafra is full with numerous resources with if properly use Dubai will be like a Village

Mazi Simon Ekpa
This man,u be fool oo, grin is it joblessness or hunger that is worrying u cheesy
Don't pretend just tell me grin
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
PaNnamdi:

This man,u be fool oo, grin is it joblessness or hunger that is worrying u cheesy
Don't pretend just tell me grin
Osu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by Naijanascam: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
foolish question

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Just equip the primary school you attended in your village to make reading easier for the little ones there.......... their prayers are for eternity
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by okeysoninv: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
YorobaPIGS:
you this unguided t.wat always yapping rubbish about Igbos or south east.

First off, are you Igbo?

Since you know the wrath of God is upon Nigeria as a whole why then mention Igbos specifically to embrace God?

You are such a self-hating and disgusting idiot

I.e supposing you're Igbo cos only a bastard will regard to oneself as 'they' 'them'

Retards everywhere
how come ur ranting couldn't stop uli from burning. last week Nigeria army burnt alot of houses in uli. you can't stop what is written from happening.
Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by AnyanwuSilas: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
okeysoninv:

So all Igbo should become the same faith as you before God will help them? Singapore, Taiwan South Korea and other countries that's getting it right have embraced God?

This is 21st century, you can't deceive people anymore. I follow you on nairaland, I see your posts, most of them are anti Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Committed To Dismantling & Dissolving Nigeria This Year - Simon Ekpa by okeysoninv: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

So all Igbo should become the same faith as you before God will help them? Singapore, Taiwan South Korea and other countries that's getting it right have embraced God?

This is 21st century, you can't deceive people anymore. I follow you on nairaland, I see your posts, most of them are anti Igbo.
God is still merciful for us here ..why didn't you mention Ukraine. you will see what will happen to Taiwan and Korea months to come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Labour Party Seen Sharing Garri At 1st Gate Ikeja Lagos (video) / Obidients CANCELS Kenneth Okonkwo, He's No Longer Our Spokesperson, They Say / How Senators Voted In The 10th Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.