Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Frm The 1st Day I Saw Peter Obi In Channels Tv In 2018 I Had A Witness In Me -ok - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frm The 1st Day I Saw Peter Obi In Channels Tv In 2018 I Had A Witness In Me -ok (167 Views)

Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll / Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frm The 1st Day I Saw Peter Obi In Channels Tv In 2018 I Had A Witness In Me -ok by Ceenaija(m): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2023
I am not surprise the level of popularity Peter Obi is gaining of late. In 2018 when I listened to him during his interviews with the channels a word stroke my mind that this man is divinely ordained to be president of Nigeria.

Those with spiritual eye has seen it, even those who are attacking him now before the end of January turn to sing his praises. Peter Obi will uproot religion and tribal dichotomy and unite the country for progress.

He is like a weapon in the hand of the Almighty to retire all the corrupt,selfish and wicked politicians. Not that he is a saint but he had compassion for the poor masses -Oki Ibade

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Book, Project Summary And Other Writing Services Available Here / Atiku Abubakar On The Platforms Of Resetting Nigeria's Backsliding Economy / How Jilhadists/Army Killed 410 Southeasterners, Abducted 600 In 2022 - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.