Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours (2416 Views)

NBS: Nigeria’s Exports Outpace Imports, Trade Surplus Hit ₦‎3.5trn In 9 Months / Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn / Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga (2) (3) (4)

Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by Gucciblog: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2023
Peter Obi's BREKETE Family interview viewership hit 3 million views within 2 hours !!!

The program started by 7am and lasted till 10am this morning.

The anchor of the program even acknowledged that they haven't had this kind viewership before.

Watch the video below
https://twitter.com/Nkemchor_/status/1612384963302772736?t=1dBqqP0p2-l3dGWhcOb20w&s=19

Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by Gucciblog: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2023
Wahala
Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by Felabrity: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2023
How e take know?

Na lie be this
Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:27am On Jan 09, 2023
Obi is busy capturing minds while Tinubu is avoiding to talk to Nigerians

Obi from Channels TV town hall interactions with millions of Nigerians now this morning on BREKETE Family interview ,he still have two campaign rallies in two different locations in Delta today

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by dustmalik: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2023
Why are you Obi-diots chronic liars? You lie with impunity.
Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by Gucciblog: 11:40am On Jan 09, 2023
dustmalik:

I know say you no get Data to watch the attached video.

Paste your number let me sub you 50mb

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by Nbote(m): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2023
Felabrity:
How e take know?

Na lie be this

No worry, U go soon die of BP

Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by Igba123: 11:40am On Jan 09, 2023
Obi! Obi!! Obi!!!
God has blessed you! God has favored you!! God has lifted you!!! When you are sworn in please remember to ban the urinating machine and extend Reno Mumukri exile. Anything short of these among others is a failure to me.
Once again, God bless you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by Gucciblog: 11:40am On Jan 09, 2023
Felabrity:
How e take know?

Na lie be this

Try to watch and hear it from the anchor himself

Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by freshvine(f): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
dustmalik:

I remember I bought Redmi note 4 from you. Na you dey talk like this?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by Felabrity: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nbote:

No worry, U go soon die of BP
chill, I am Peter Obi supporter
Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by Nightwolf1: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
freshvine:

I remember I bought Redmi note 4 from you. Na you dey talk like this?

You bought a redmi phone from him doesn't erase the fact that he is dumb and extremely stupid.

Atleast, you are no longer in doubt about the guys insanity anymore.

Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by Nightwolf1: 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Atiku and Obasanjo operated SPV to corruptly enrich themselves.

Andy Uba was a party to this and he's a bosom friend of peter obi in Anambra PDP.

Same Peter obi was economic adviser under Obasanjo.

Same peter obi was VP candidate under atiku

Same peter obi is now being endorsed by Obasanjo obviously to continue their corrupt practices

Dey play. Don't vote wisely ooo. Dey play

Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by Brendaniel: 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
President Peter Obi(GCFR)

Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Gucciblog:

I know say you no get Data to watch the attached video.

Paste your number let me sub you50mb
Uppercut.. Flawless Victory..

Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by Tunechi5(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
This man just day make me smile ....man giving me yaradua vibes
Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by codedguy1(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
3million already confirmed votes waiting..... grin grin grin grin

Urchins and Mikanos will start crying now grin grin

Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by unclejb2(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obi the Tsunami is coming.

A new Nigeria is possible.

Peter Obi for president

Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by tuoyoojo(m): 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
I know everyone cannot support ob,i but I dey reason, if you are supporting the other candidates, it is most likely due to perceived personal gains , religion or tribalism

Haba , you cannot listen to obi without loving him. The guy dey give me joy

His work rate is out of this world

Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by Image123(m): 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
post=119861909:

Obi from Channels TV town hall interactions with millions of Nigerians now this morning on BREKETE Family interview ,he still have two campaign rallies in two different locations in Delta today

Lamba thrives around Obi. Again, this news is unverified. The most i saw on Facebook was 30k views for the page. Sowore that was another day has over 200k views, we all know that Sowore is not getting up to that amount of votes. LP, stop the deception.
Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by IgOga(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lamba Party (LP) looking for clicks 30k = 3million in their dictionary
Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
What’s this one saying? I streamed but I’m not Obidient
Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by Conner44: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
What’s this one saying? I streamed but I’m not Obidient

Exactly, we want people like you to be coming to wherever Peter Obi is speaking so that as you’re busy searching for your phantom gaffes or lies the man’s words will subtly be sinking into your brains until you finally become an obidient cheesy

Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by Obidient4life3: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obi is chosen by God! Simple and short!

Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by techWriter3: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
3million already indicated ballots waiting

Huh, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, personal statement, or dissertation.
Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by Curious345: 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tinubu is a shameeeeeeee
Re: Peter Obi's BREKETE Family Interview Hit 3 Million Views Within 2 Hours by NothingDoMe: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
post=119861909:

Bros na. What you want Tiffanynubu say na? Gibberish as usual? Tinubu has ended his career on a bad note. Truly you leave the stage when the ovation is loudest.

APC Rally: Buhari Waves At Empty Stadium In Katsina (Videos) / Forced To Vote Against His Wish / Greatest Nigerian Cowards In Military And Politics